FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No show!

No show!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Arranged too meet a lovely local lady, she informed me she liked a massage and candles, so spent my own hard earned money on massage oils and powders, scented candles too make it a lovely meet, and here i am 4 hours later, no contact, mobile switched off and £38 out of pocket , whats the worse that yous have gone through while meeting someone on here??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chalk it up to experience as it happens. Its always good to chat a bit on the phone though prior to meeting as you gauge someone's intent far more accurately if you can hear their voice.

good advice mate, should take that on board for next time!

To be honest i never spend anything on a meet with a new person

I have booked and paid for hotels a few times in the past only to be let down and the room go to waste

Its a learning experience on here, you have just learned your first lesson

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Try the coffee meet first too - that way no money has been spent apart from a coffee and you can both back away dignity intact if someone is not as advertised or if you simply don't click.

You can also go massage oil shopping together then...

"good advice mate, should take that on board for next time! "

A lot of people get cold feet and you will pick up that if you talk to them. You have to remember there are many women on here having fun on the QT then have to go home to make the dinner.

Not from this site, but my first ever meet I drove over 100 miles, paid for the hotel and he never turned up. So I went out with some girls I met at the hotel bar and then had a night cap with the barman who just happened to be quite hot. So he came back to my room and kept me company for the night. So luckily not a totally wasted trip

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Arranged too meet a lovely local lady, she informed me she liked a massage and candles, so spent my own hard earned money on massage oils and powders, scented candles too make it a lovely meet, and here i am 4 hours later, no contact, mobile switched off and £38 out of pocket , whats the worse that yous have gone through while meeting someone on here??"

report the profile

there will be 2 sides to the story as always so let admin deal.

good luck for the future

"Arranged too meet a lovely local lady, she informed me she liked a massage and candles, so spent my own hard earned money on massage oils and powders, scented candles too make it a lovely meet, and here i am 4 hours later, no contact, mobile switched off and £38 out of pocket , whats the worse that yous have gone through while meeting someone on here??"
Thats lovely you was going to do that for her .. wish more here was like you , I love a massage with oils but olive oil if fine . xx

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Save them for another meet!

Sorry to hear you've been let down, time wasters are the worst!!

thanks for all the support guys! if anyones ever in scotland near edinburgh just let me know, i'd be happy too give you a nice body massage with happy ending optional

Do people get a lot of no shows?

"Do people get a lot of no shows?"

i've been on for a month and had 2 no shows

Awwww that's a shame. Hope you find someone deserving of your candles and massage.

"Do people get a lot of no shows?"

ive only had 2 no shows in 11 years, one a single guy, one a couple so hardly a lot, i do get a fair few cancel last min still a pain if you have arranged sitters etc but at least they let you know

"Awwww that's a shame. Hope you find someone deserving of your candles and massage. "

thanks so much, ever so nice of you x

I have not been in the position that someone didn't turn up. I do make sure I talk to them though on cam and via the phone first and make sure they are serious.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

They will come in at some stage, most women like that kind of thing and think you wont have to go out and buy them again.

But take a lesson from this mistake.

"I have not been in the position that someone didn't turn up. I do make sure I talk to them though on cam and via the phone first and make sure they are serious."

such a wise lady ^ with amazing set of boobs in her pics

» Add a new message to this topic