FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sticky threads ??

Sticky threads ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a thought but having been on a few other forums in the past ( mainly vanilla )

Perhaps we could have some sticky threads ??

I.E Threads that stay at the top of the list and dont get moved, they could be catered for each forum section ??

I think they are good because members can go directly to where they can find the info they are looking for instead of generic stuff from other members ??

Just an idea but what do you guys think ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Just a thought but having been on a few other forums in the past ( mainly vanilla )

Perhaps we could have some sticky threads ??

I.E Threads that stay at the top of the list and dont get moved, they could be catered for each forum section ??

I think they are good because members can go directly to where they can find the info they are looking for instead of generic stuff from other members ??

Just an idea but what do you guys think ?? "

There was I thinking we had a thread on toffee icecream Seriously though, I think the nature of the forums is changing rapidly, threads come and go and therein lies the element of fun perhaps? I am not sure how you would select a thread that should be at the top as opposed to those that should not?

Lol @ toffee ice cream....

I was thinking more like for example in the lounge section a welcome thread with rules of posting etc ??

Or in the clubs section a sticky thread at the top explaining about the club review section etc which directs newbies etc straight to where they can find the best info ??

Its just an idea but gives newbies etc and other members direct info about the forums as they can be a little daunting to some people ??

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Would be ideal in the swingers section, might cut down on the "read my profile" and why can't I get meets posts

"Would be ideal in the swingers section, might cut down on the "read my profile" and why can't I get meets posts"

Exactly ! And no offence to posters but might also cut down on needless posts when the info can be found at the top of the threads

London

Think of it as An FAQ thread for newbies

"Think of it as An FAQ thread for newbies "

Yep, in all the other forums it was a great way to see relevant info before needless posting etc, also makes the rules of engagement easier etc lol

London

Won't stop me getting in trouble though

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Won't stop me getting in trouble though "
You dont have to try hard to get into trouble lol xx

London