FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > olympics opening ceremony

olympics opening ceremony

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have it on very good authority that its going to be amazing and shouldnt be missed ...........both my kids were at the dress rehearsal today and although sworn to secrecy my son has just texted me with "make sure you watch Friday "....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe he just wants to wave and has a banner saying hello mum

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

You must be a very proud parent right now, hugzzies, xxx

I bet you are so proud that they will be in it

yep...sure am ....i have no idea what they are doing tho they really cant tell me ....theyve signed papers and everything !

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have it on very good authority that its going to be amazing and shouldnt be missed ...........both my kids were at the dress rehearsal today and although sworn to secrecy my son has just texted me with "make sure you watch Friday ".... "
thats something to remember for you both, how lovely

"I have it on very good authority that its going to be amazing and shouldnt be missed ...........both my kids were at the dress rehearsal today and although sworn to secrecy my son has just texted me with "make sure you watch Friday ".... "

Lovely, you must be proud.

What time does it all begin?

"I have it on very good authority that its going to be amazing and shouldnt be missed ...........both my kids were at the dress rehearsal today and although sworn to secrecy my son has just texted me with "make sure you watch Friday ".... thats something to remember for you both, how lovely"

I dont have any tickets but feel a slight involvement now ...and my daughter in law is living in the olympic park as she is reporting on the games .........shame i wont be able to understand any of it as its for CNN Espanol !!!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have it on very good authority that its going to be amazing and shouldnt be missed ...........both my kids were at the dress rehearsal today and although sworn to secrecy my son has just texted me with "make sure you watch Friday ".... thats something to remember for you both, how lovely

I dont have any tickets but feel a slight involvement now ...and my daughter in law is living in the olympic park as she is reporting on the games .........shame i wont be able to understand any of it as its for CNN Espanol !!!!"

a family affair then....hope they enjoy being part of history

"I have it on very good authority that its going to be amazing and shouldnt be missed ...........both my kids were at the dress rehearsal today and although sworn to secrecy my son has just texted me with "make sure you watch Friday "....

What time does it all begin? "

i didnt even know till yesterday they were in it !!! thats how secret it was

we will all meet at yours then and watch the tv together

"we will all meet at yours then and watch the tv together "

actually the wholefamily will be watching friday as its my mums 80th birthday and we are all goingt away for the weekend .....kids will be joining us saturday ....quite a weekend really !!!

"we will all meet at yours then and watch the tv together

actually the wholefamily will be watching friday as its my mums 80th birthday and we are all goingt away for the weekend .....kids will be joining us saturday ....quite a weekend really !!!"

we were all wondering why they couldnt come on the friday ??

you need to record it and keep it

By *ruent gentMan  over a year ago

Walkabout

I'm working at the Olympics and apparently it is going to be awesome, they just need to do away with the sheep...... So I'm told :p

im sure someone will i dont have the technology !

well i hope someone can for you. well im off to my kip im up at 5.30 so night night folks

I went to the final rehearsal last nite for the opening ceremony and it was amazing. The olympic park looks really good and the stadium is fantastic. I advise everyone to watch it

I watched some of it on a dodgy download site - it all looked pointlessly expensive to me

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

It's supposed to be

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"I have it on very good authority that its going to be amazing and shouldnt be missed ...........both my kids were at the dress rehearsal today and although sworn to secrecy my son has just texted me with "make sure you watch Friday "....

What time does it all begin? "

While the BBC will be broadcasting most of Friday evening in the "build Up", the actual opening ceremony starts at 9pm and the flame is scheduled to be lit shortly before midnight, with the ceremony finishing shortly after that.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

What time does it all begin?

While the BBC will be broadcasting most of Friday evening in the "build Up", the actual opening ceremony starts at 9pm and the flame is scheduled to be lit shortly before midnight, with the ceremony finishing shortly after that."

Oh thats good then i will get to see it all

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Can't wait, not seen one since LA

» Add a new message to this topic