FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it worth it ? Version 2

Is it worth it ? Version 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I didn't want to hijack the other thread, but it did get me thinking !

From a male perspective, other than the usual shower and scrub up, what do men do to feel more attractive before a meet ?

I know men are supposed to be masters of sexual confidence, but experience tells me that that isn't always the case !

So men, how do you mentally adjust yourself for a meet ?

Do you wear certain clothes, maybe a certain aftershave, do you have a regime you follow ?

Also, men in clubs - what do they have to fall back on to make themselves more appealing to prospective suitors ?

A man in a (usually) damp and greying towel is after all rarely an attractive site !

Also from a womans point of view, what can men do to up their chances in a club or on a meet ?

Does it, at the end of the day, boil down to good looks, physique/build, personality and the ability to communicate ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Smartly dressed, shirt, not necessarily a tie, smart trousers, well cut jeans.

Not too overpowering aftershave,

And please when getting undressed, remove socks before trousers. In my eyes no guy looks sexy in a shirt and socks

I am trying to train someone on this and at the moment do seem to be getting the message across

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"please when getting undressed, remove socks before trousers. In my eyes no guy looks sexy in a shirt and socks "
Thanks for the tip!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Agree that socks dont ever look sexy on an otherwise unclothed man. Also, from female perspective there are some aftershaves that are more suitable for meets than others -

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

And please when getting undressed, remove socks before trousers. In my eyes no guy looks sexy in a shirt and socks

"

How dare you!

I look quite fetching in white shirts and black socks.

» Add a new message to this topic