FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Read all about it

Read all about it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

News of the World, news of the world. 19 charges for 8 people... Coulson topping the list, I think.

The story that refuses to go away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All to feed the habit of the numpties who used to read it! Love it.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Rebekah brooks angry at being charged.

Not ashamed then?

"Rebekah brooks angry at being charged.

Not ashamed then?"

Shame would be tantamount to admitting guilt. She and Coulson will fight all the way.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Murdoch should be charged too

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

TBH, although I haven't bought or read the News of the World or The Sun since April 1989 following the lies published by The Sun following the April 15th Hillsborough Disaster, I am fully aware of Brookes and Coulson.

I hope they get a fair trial and justice is done if they are found guilty.

Although it goes against my grain, on this occasion it wouldn't bother me too much if the tabloid press treated them in the same way that they have treated others, which would be treat them as guilty until found innocent after which no apologies to be made, full spotlight on their private lives revealing to the world any little secret that they have irrelevant of how much pain or embarressment it causes them or their families, doorstep them day after day and frankly publish anything you want about them, in other words don't let the truth get in the way of a good story and justify it on the basis of thats what the British public want because they buy our papers.

"TBH, although I haven't bought or read the News of the World or The Sun since April 1989 following the lies published by The Sun following the April 15th Hillsborough Disaster, I am fully aware of Brookes and Coulson.

I hope they get a fair trial and justice is done if they are found guilty.

Although it goes against my grain, on this occasion it wouldn't bother me too much if the tabloid press treated them in the same way that they have treated others, which would be treat them as guilty until found innocent after which no apologies to be made, full spotlight on their private lives revealing to the world any little secret that they have irrelevant of how much pain or embarressment it causes them or their families, doorstep them day after day and frankly publish anything you want about them, in other words don't let the truth get in the way of a good story and justify it on the basis of thats what the British public want because they buy our papers."

Poetic justice? They haven't really experienced the full onslaught of the tabloid machine yet and they are already feeling hounded. I think the press will be a little wary of throwing the whole gamut of tricks at them as Brookes and Coulson know and have orchestrated those in the past.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's all pathetic!

The millions of people who rushed out every Sunday to read all about the next poor fucking semi famous sod who's got their private life smeared across the tabloids are now part of the same group screaming about the whole in justice of it all since phone hacking came to lite.

How exactly did the dumb paper buying public think the papers got the bleeding stories in the first place ?.....

Years ago celebs had to deal with vermin journalists rooting through their dustbins for information, now evolution has taken place and their able to phone hack them now instead, still the same end result just a different method.

but lets all join the hysteria .... ohhh isn't it all very bad

» Add a new message to this topic