FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > whistlers no sex at home-cont

whistlers no sex at home-cont

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovedupstill OP   Couple  over a year ago

mullinwire

plenty of advice was offered, all of it, or rather most of it, pertaining to Whislter talking to his missus, and getting some professional help.

i have not called the guy scum (although a couple have) but have called into question the amount of effort gone into saving a marriage that seems to have gone stale.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As you say, lots of good advice been given without people getting obsessed with the "cheating " aspect.

Only the person will know how much effort he has put into it and I would say he has been very open in his question and has said he has, so I am not sure why you are questioning it

mullinwire

"As you say, lots of good advice been given without people getting obsessed with the "cheating " aspect.

Only the person will know how much effort he has put into it and I would say he has been very open in his question and has said he has, so I am not sure why you are questioning it "

the only thing i am questioning is if he has put in as much effort as he feels he can do to save his marriage, that is all.

not getting hung up on the fact he is here, and getting whatever else.

as has been said, we have only skimmed the surface of Whistlers problem, and indeed only got his side of things, so any advice, or opinion can only be conjecture and probably wont be accurate, hence the prevelance of so many people talking about councillers

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think these have been great discussions and I wish Whistler & his wife the very best with the next steps.

Hope it works out for all concerned x

mullinwire

"I think these have been great discussions and I wish Whistler & his wife the very best with the next steps.

Hope it works out for all concerned x"

absolutely.

hope they dont throw away what has, seemingly, been a happy union for 30 years.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think as Whistler hasn't answered for a while he may not want another thread started to justify how he has communicated with his wife.

If he does want to start another he will probably start his own.