FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > very serious question

very serious question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone is blocked on my block list and then deletes there account - it comes off my block list and disappears, that bit I get - wot would happen if they then open up a new profile in the same name, would they still be blocked by me or is that something they can't do???? thank u to those that reply ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no you need to reblock xx

Great !!!! but thank u

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I think the same as View.

It only takes a second once you realise it's them.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Am I blocked again?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am I blocked again?"

Not yet...;-)

Until she realises you used to be Milfslutbabe53....

Minxy... Im with Granny on this one...

View and Granny-Crumpet are correct.

A new profile is a new profile - your blocking only applies to the old one. If they do give you grief via a new profile, then report them. Unless they have moved PC's and got a new IP address, then admin should be able to spot who it is and 'remove' them, if they feel it's warranted...

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

are you allowed to reuse a deleted profile name? If you can't, then it's a new account and you need to re block.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I have a question too.. someone fabbed my pics then blocked me..I put him on block also but now its gone.. but the fabs are still on my pics.. it says on his account he is blocked too

I have lost count the number of times I have blocked him and reported him - and he still comes back - I never respond to his mails on here or my personal email account, ignore his telephone calls and texts and this has been going on for 7 months now ............... his normal profile has just vanished off of here so dont know if someone else has had a lot of grief off him too (believe this to be the case) - maybe the site have finally caught up with him and blocked him completely, I am hoping - but thanks everyone for responding

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

have a question too ...... Some man asked if he could see my tweets... Is he a pervert? Should I block him ?

" have a question too ...... Some man asked if he could see my tweets... Is he a pervert? Should I block him ?"

obviously bird watching going on there

"I have lost count the number of times I have blocked him and reported him - and he still comes back - I never respond to his mails on here or my personal email account, ignore his telephone calls and texts and this has been going on for 7 months now ............... his normal profile has just vanished off of here so dont know if someone else has had a lot of grief off him too (believe this to be the case) - maybe the site have finally caught up with him and blocked him completely, I am hoping - but thanks everyone for responding "

We have a persistant stalker who we rejected around the start of the year because he has bareback sex and we weren't interested once we found that out.

He tried and tried to convince us to agree to meet him anyway but we adamantly said no and eventually blocked him. We reported him for harrassment and his profile got deleted (either by admin or him, we don't know).

Since then he pops up every so often under a new name and once as a male/female couple. He contacts us as if it is his first time talking to us, and the one time we confronted him saying that we knew it was him, he denied it. He uses the same picture and always a similar name so thankfully we can catch him before being duped.

When we get a message off him, we report him immediately and then block him. His profile usually disappears until the next time. He's even popped up twice in contact to the boyf on his fabguys profile (same pic again though, so we knew it was him).

Think this is the only way to deal with the persistant ones such as your problem and indeed ours. Just report and then block.

We wish you luck. Our guy is driving us crazy and we consider ourselves lucky that he doesn't have personal contact details for us.

"I have lost count the number of times I have blocked him and reported him - and he still comes back - I never respond to his mails on here or my personal email account, ignore his telephone calls and texts and this has been going on for 7 months now ............... his normal profile has just vanished off of here so dont know if someone else has had a lot of grief off him too (believe this to be the case) - maybe the site have finally caught up with him and blocked him completely, I am hoping - but thanks everyone for responding

We have a persistant stalker who we rejected around the start of the year because he has bareback sex and we weren't interested once we found that out.

He tried and tried to convince us to agree to meet him anyway but we adamantly said no and eventually blocked him. We reported him for harrassment and his profile got deleted (either by admin or him, we don't know).

Since then he pops up every so often under a new name and once as a male/female couple. He contacts us as if it is his first time talking to us, and the one time we confronted him saying that we knew it was him, he denied it. He uses the same picture and always a similar name so thankfully we can catch him before being duped.

When we get a message off him, we report him immediately and then block him. His profile usually disappears until the next time. He's even popped up twice in contact to the boyf on his fabguys profile (same pic again though, so we knew it was him).

Think this is the only way to deal with the persistant ones such as your problem and indeed ours. Just report and then block.

We wish you luck. Our guy is driving us crazy and we consider ourselves lucky that he doesn't have personal contact details for us."

I could resolve it very easily as I know where he works and have friends in places he wouldnt like to be confronted by but ............. I dont wanna do this cos it just plays into his hands and gives him the attention he doesnt deserve

"I have lost count the number of times I have blocked him and reported him - and he still comes back - I never respond to his mails on here or my personal email account, ignore his telephone calls and texts and this has been going on for 7 months now ............... his normal profile has just vanished off of here so dont know if someone else has had a lot of grief off him too (believe this to be the case) - maybe the site have finally caught up with him and blocked him completely, I am hoping - but thanks everyone for responding

We wish you luck. Our guy is driving us crazy and we consider ourselves lucky that he doesn't have personal contact details for us.

I could resolve it very easily as I know where he works and have friends in places he wouldnt like to be confronted by but ............. I dont wanna do this cos it just plays into his hands and gives him the attention he doesnt deserve "

Anonymous call to Crimestoppers to report a pervert/stalker maybe?

I could resolve it very easily as I know where he works and have friends in places he wouldnt like to be confronted by but ............. I dont wanna do this cos it just plays into his hands and gives him the attention he doesnt deserve

Anonymous call to Crimestoppers to report a pervert/stalker maybe? "

something similar - or even something worse lol

Anonymous call to Crimestoppers to report a pervert/stalker maybe?

something similar - or even something worse lol "

I could resolve it very easily as I know where he works and have friends in places he wouldnt like to be confronted by but ............. I dont wanna do this cos it just plays into his hands and gives him the attention he doesnt deserve "

If you do things like that though you will exacerbate the problem and you could find it getting very nasty indeed. You must have trusted this guy at some point with your phone number and if you know info about him, then he probably does about you. The best thing is to just be on guard with your messages etc.

If you do things like that though you will exacerbate the problem and you could find it getting very nasty indeed. You must have trusted this guy at some point with your phone number and if you know info about him, then he probably does about you. The best thing is to just be on guard with your messages etc. "

I know hence i have just ignored everything

Really not a nice situation to be in, fingers crossed he'll bugger off and not bother anymore

» Add a new message to this topic