FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > can you give advice please

can you give advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am concerned about a person we know on this site.... basically was logged onto computer but not logged onto fab. They got a text from someone they were in contact with on this site, who said "you should make sure you log out of computer when you leave house" very odd they thought, and when they went to log back into fab using the history tab at top right hand corner of google, discovered that there were a list of sites regarding pvc clothing etc, and sex sites. Now there was no way they accessed any of these sites themselves, so what i am basically asking, and prob a silly question, not being computer literate, could this person have hacked their computer? they are very worried if this has happened, naturally. any advice would be gratefully received xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ops think i put in wrong forum lol....

By *icplforbimalebarrowCouple  over a year ago

barrow in furness cumbria

there is a big chance that someone used there computers ip address or wireless connection if they have a hub in there home would be a good idea to change the hubs password also any other saved passwords should be changed and run a full virus scan of there system and clear there history

hope this helps craig

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

someone has been using the pc

unless

u have remote access enabled then someone could have accessed it and been looking on websites and the likes

but hacking not really a done thing

not sure if they have remote access but will pass all this info on ....... ty for your help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am concerned about a person we know on this site.... basically was logged onto computer but not logged onto fab. They got a text from someone they were in contact with on this site, who said "you should make sure you log out of computer when you leave house" very odd they thought, and when they went to log back into fab using the history tab at top right hand corner of google, discovered that there were a list of sites regarding pvc clothing etc, and sex sites. Now there was no way they accessed any of these sites themselves, so what i am basically asking, and prob a silly question, not being computer literate, could this person have hacked their computer? they are very worried if this has happened, naturally. any advice would be gratefully received xxx"

Nasty business hacking is and those who do it are complete shits with no respect for others. Tell them to take it to get it sorted if they can't themselves although me i would go to the fuzz as its violation of privacy and bastards who do it need their collar felt big time.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"there is a big chance that someone used there computers ip address or wireless connection if they have a hub in there home would be a good idea to change the hubs password also any other saved passwords should be changed and run a full virus scan of there system and clear there history

hope this helps craig "

change hub password for definate as mine and my neighbours were the exact same passwords after both of us having new superhub fitted on virgin,

» Add a new message to this topic