FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > RIP Fat Fred

RIP Fat Fred

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So last night I lost my old boy Fred the cat. He was a grumpy old bastard but I loved him.

Its amazing how close we can get to our animal friends so here's a toast to our little furry companions past and present. Clink

Feel free to use this thread to big up your own lost friends...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry for you loss

So sorry to hear about your kitty OP

Aww sorry for your loss. Animals are better than some humans xx

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

Sad news OP

Upto now I have both of my dogs ashes and intend to have them placed in my coffin with me. I have four more pets so I'm hoping there will be room for them too

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

So sorry for your loss

I have such fond memories of all the pets that I've lost, it hurts like crazy to lose them, but I'm glad that I had them in my life for however fleeting a time to give me those memories

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

"Upto now I have both of my dogs ashes and intend to have them placed in my coffin with me. I have four more pets so I'm hoping there will be room for them too "

This is exactly what I want - they'll just have to get me a bigger coffin if they won't fit in

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

oh no. sorry to hear about your loss. hugs Benny

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Peterborough

Im not a cat lover, but i understand the loss of a loved pet so I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

"Upto now I have both of my dogs ashes and intend to have them placed in my coffin with me. I have four more pets so I'm hoping there will be room for them too

This is exactly what I want - they'll just have to get me a bigger coffin if they won't fit in "

J has tattooed his fur babies ashes into his arm and wears some in a pendant around his neck so they're always with him

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

So sorry for your loss Benny.

No doubt grumpy old Fred very much liked you as cats have a way of letting you know just by allowing you to look after them and staying with you. Remember the good times x

R.I.P. grumpy Fred

By *rSuave88Man  over a year ago

Mirfield

2 weeks ago we lost our cat of 10 years. Still sinking in, part of me thinks hes still going to walk in through the cat flap. I miss waking up to him snuggled on my bed. He was a great little guy.

I feel your pain

Aw I’m so sorry Benny. It really is an awful loss. People don’t understand unless they have pets themselves. Big hugs xxx

Hugs OP. Losing a pet is a terrible thing

Thanks everyone

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire

Sorry for your loss Benny Fred was so lucky to have chose you as his family he had a great life and has left you with lots of memories even if he was grumpy

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

stockton

So sad,I'm sorry

I still miss my crazy sidekick whippet. We went thru so much together before illness took him at only 5yr old

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So last night I lost my old boy Fred the cat. He was a grumpy old bastard but I loved him.

Its amazing how close we can get to our animal friends so here's a toast to our little furry companions past and present. Clink

Feel free to use this thread to big up your own lost friends... "

sorry to hear that.

We had a big old cat, he was a bully towards other cats scaring them off just by his presence but he loved us. If you sat on the garden step he'd appear and just sit by your side and lean on you, if you eat down to watch telly in the evening he'd come sit on the arm of your chair, we'd often wake up to find him stretched full length between us, he loved children and was endlessly patient with them and if you were ill or upset he knew and eat with you. When we had to take him on his final journey to the vet we were both deeply upset. RIP old friend.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Please replace eat with sit or sat

"Sorry for your loss Benny Fred was so lucky to have chose you as his family he had a great life and has left you with lots of memories even if he was grumpy "

Thanks B

By *xmfrvnMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Bless ya, its horrible. Try to see it as an opportunity to help another pet. There's another cat (or other animal) just waiting for you to give them as good a life as you did Fat Fred.

"So sad,I'm sorry

I still miss my crazy sidekick whippet. We went thru so much together before illness took him at only 5yr old "

Thats sad. The one thin I have is he lived a long life and died here at home x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Rip fat Fred ..

"So last night I lost my old boy Fred the cat. He was a grumpy old bastard but I loved him.

sorry to hear that.

We had a big old cat, he was a bully towards other cats scaring them off just by his presence but he loved us. If you sat on the garden step he'd appear and just sit by your side and lean on you, if you eat down to watch telly in the evening he'd come sit on the arm of your chair, we'd often wake up to find him stretched full length between us, he loved children and was endlessly patient with them and if you were ill or upset he knew and eat with you. When we had to take him on his final journey to the vet we were both deeply upset. RIP old friend."

Haha cats are so underestimated. They are loving and have great personalities.

"2 weeks ago we lost our cat of 10 years. Still sinking in, part of me thinks hes still going to walk in through the cat flap. I miss waking up to him snuggled on my bed. He was a great little guy.

I feel your pain "

my old cat is nearing 20 years old. I dread each day but also thankful shes still with me

"Upto now I have both of my dogs ashes and intend to have them placed in my coffin with me. I have four more pets so I'm hoping there will be room for them too

This is exactly what I want - they'll just have to get me a bigger coffin if they won't fit in "

yeah bigger one for me too. I'll haunt whoever's responsible for my funeral if my pets dont go in my coffin with me

I'm so sorry for your loss Benny, it is really hard.

We've had lots of dogs and cats. Currently household petless, as our last beautiful girl was sadly killed on the road outside our house at the tender age of 3. She's buried in the garden. She was amazing, a big personality full of affection, big for a female too, and so beautiful, tortie and white, I believe the 'Mericans call it calico. RIP Fred and wonderful Merida, you are missed!

By *eplicant JoWoman  over a year ago

Sussex countryside

Feel free to use this thread to big up your own lost friends... "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

sorry to hear that.

We had a big old cat, he was a bully towards other cats scaring them off just by his presence but he loved us. If you sat on the garden step he'd appear and just sit by your side and lean on you, if you eat down to watch telly in the evening he'd come sit on the arm of your chair, we'd often wake up to find him stretched full length between us, he loved children and was endlessly patient with them and if you were ill or upset he knew and eat with you. When we had to take him on his final journey to the vet we were both deeply upset. RIP old friend.

Haha cats are so underestimated. They are loving and have great personalities. "

They are. Even the little old boy we have now has a really quirky personality. He pretends to hate us but he doesn't because sometimes a little furry paw will pat my hand. I don't anthropomorphise animals but I do know you can form a bond.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Rest in peace Fred

I lost my old big fat ginger cat suddenly a couple of years ago, held him as he went.

Sending biggest of hugs Benny xx

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Sorry to hear that OP. We do love our furry companions

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We lost our gorgeous boy last year still hurts ..

» Add a new message to this topic