FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Megan Fox

Megan Fox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watching transformers and remembering how fucking hot she is! Please nobody mention her thumbs!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

10/10 would bang..

"10/10 would bang.."

I'd marry her just for that smile

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

I'll toe the line

"10/10 would bang..

I'd marry her just for that smile"

If you do can we have a 3some please.

"10/10 would bang..

If you do can we have a 3some please. "

If she is keen then yeah!

"10/10 would bang..

If you do can we have a 3some please.

If she is keen then yeah! "

Course she would be, she's absolute filth.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body...with Amanda Seigfried...yes please

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

She wrecked her movie career so again another attractive woman who only really possessed looks only. But hey its just sex, men seem to don't care about personality when it comes to them wanting sex from women. Like the recent thread about another woman in media with bad personality.

"She wrecked her movie career so again another attractive woman who only really possessed looks only. But hey its just sex, men seem to don't care about personality when it comes to them wanting sex from women. Like the recent thread about another woman in media with bad personality. "

Your opinion

What’s wrong with her thumbs?

"She wrecked her movie career so again another attractive woman who only really possessed looks only. But hey its just sex, men seem to don't care about personality when it comes to them wanting sex from women. Like the recent thread about another woman in media with bad personality. "

I read women too

To be fair, I only know her characters. Dont have a clue what she is like in real life. She is hot though.....cant deny that

"What’s wrong with her thumbs?"

What did I say?!

This isn't about her acting or personality? It's just a thread appreciating her beauty.

OP she is ridiculously beautiful. *sobs* but now you've got me curious about her thumbs!!

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"What’s wrong with her thumbs?

What did I say?! "

I said I was toeing the line

"Just watching transformers and remembering how fucking hot she is! Please nobody mention her thumbs! "

Her thumbs are gonna getchya

"She wrecked her movie career so again another attractive woman who only really possessed looks only. But hey its just sex, men seem to don't care about personality when it comes to them wanting sex from women. Like the recent thread about another woman in media with bad personality.

To be fair, I only know her characters. Dont have a clue what she is like in real life. She is hot though.....cant deny that"

She's ok, smokes and drinks a lot and crap in bed

What did I say?! "

Come on. Can’t be arsed to google

What did I say?!

Come on. Can’t be arsed to google"

They look like big toes

[Removed by poster at 29/06/20 23:39:12]

What did I say?!

Come on. Can’t be arsed to google

They look like big toes"

Off to google...

By *oudmoanerWoman  over a year ago

a fuckable place

So you had me curious of her thumbs had to google

So they’re smaller and kinda look like a big toe oh well I still wouldn’t kick her out of bed

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

She's still hot.

Saw her Machine Gun Kelly's new pop punk music video the other day.

They're boning. Poor Brian Austin Green.

Her thumbs aren’t that bad

By *ittyndCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham/London

She’s my crush xx

"She wrecked her movie career so again another attractive woman who only really possessed looks only. But hey its just sex, men seem to don't care about personality when it comes to them wanting sex from women. Like the recent thread about another woman in media with bad personality.

To be fair, I only know her characters. Dont have a clue what she is like in real life. She is hot though.....cant deny that

She's ok, smokes and drinks a lot and crap in bed "

Have you slept with her like? Quite a bold statement to make..

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

She is stunning can understand the appeal

"Just watching transformers and remembering how fucking hot she is! Please nobody mention her thumbs! "

Now then...I would try and ravage her but it would all be...Argggg Argggg aaaaaaaaa.

Sorry Megan.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Beautiful lady.x

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yeah she's alright ..

By *adbod74Man  over a year ago

Dudley

I've a celeb crush on zoe salander

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Her thumbs aren’t that bad "

She could hide them by sticking them up my ass whilst giving me head.

Remember seeing it in the cinema as a teenager that scene where the car breaks down

She's something else I watched the Mechanic 2 last night and forgot Jessica Alba was in it, shes another encridibly sexy woman

I get the same feeling whenever I watch sin city and remember Jessica Alba is in it

"I get the same feeling whenever I watch sin city and remember Jessica Alba is in it "

This lady knows

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Nope.

I have good reason to say nope.

Not just the thumbs.

toe thumbs.

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

She 'wrecked' her career by calling out filmmakers who sexually assaulted her and took advantage of her and in the process she was blacklisted.

For example: When she was 15, Michael Bay asked her to dance for him in a bikini in order to get a small part in Bad Boys 2, which he then filmed her from beneath in a short skirt in the film.

She's beautiful!

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

It's her eyes,such beautiful eyes.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

She 'wrecked' her career by calling out filmmakers who sexually assaulted her and took advantage of her and in the process she was blacklisted.

For example: When she was 15, Michael Bay asked her to dance for him in a bikini in order to get a small part in Bad Boys 2, which he then filmed her from beneath in a short skirt in the film.

"

And yet she was in transformers for him?

She's ok, smokes and drinks a lot and crap in bed "

I follow her on fb and insta you're talking bollax

"I get the same feeling whenever I watch sin city and remember Jessica Alba is in it "

Jessica Alba is at her hottest in the film, "Into The Blue"

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Nice looking but I've not spoken to her so cannot decide if she is hot.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

This isn't about her acting or personality? It's just a thread appreciating her beauty.

OP she is ridiculously beautiful. *sobs* but now you've got me curious about her thumbs!! "

I love how 'the other woman in media' gets slated and Megan fox doesn't because she's deemed to be more beautiful. I watched an interesting documentary about social experiments. 100 people were asked to judge 2 women. Both committing the same crime. One was classically physically attractive. She was given less harsher prison sentence to the other woman committing the exactly same crime.

anyway, isn't this post about her thumbs?

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

OMG. Her thumbs were the first thing I remembered

How weird is that?

Wrecked her movie career by starring in terrible Michael Bay action movies that use women as props? I'm pretty sure most aspiring actresses would do exactly the same, given the chance. She has a decent range, especially for comedy (see her in New Girl for evidence), but I guess she was always going to get hate from other women as soon as she was labelled hot

This does seem to be true in most cases and yes, I have been around guys who just see women as a sausage holder. For me personally, I am very shy and quiet at first, it takes a while for me to open up and reveal my inner weird. So I much rather get to know the personality, interests and passions a woman has, that can be an even bigger turn on than how she looks. I have other male friends who work the same way I do, so at least some guys like ys exist lol. On the other side of the coin, I've also come across some women who just wanna jump in the sack straight away. So depends on the individual I guess.

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"What’s wrong with her thumbs?"

She has thumbs for toes, and vice versa...

And yet she was in transformers for him?"

Try not to lose sight of who held the power in that dynamic.

Jesus, I'm not even a Megan Fox fan, just don't like seeing people catch shit for no reason

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I have to admit I once turned down sex with an otherwise attractive woman because of similar thumbs but she had the fingers to match. Proper gecko hands.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've always wanted to fist her chuff

"I've always wanted to fist her chuff "

Best comment so far by far

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Doesn't make you a bad person

Now that would be a sight to behold

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

And yet she was in transformers for him?"

And as soon as she called him out on it they replaced her with someone else and made disparaging comments about her character in the next film. Bay and Spielberg held the power there and as soon as she dare address the power men in Hollywood have and the male gaze, she was ousted from Hollywood.

Wouldn’t say no to checking under her hood

Number 1 in my eyes

She was a very pretty girl when she was younger but started mucking about with Botox I think so not as naturally pretty now! Shame when people do that!!

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

You mean like a woman wanting sex from a man just because he has a big penis....

I wouldnt have noticed her thumbs in a million years of looking. She is beautiful though, my gaze would take a long time to reach her hands.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

She's too much like an airbrushed stereotype for my liking. She just looks like any other brunette in Hollywood. I prefer women I can imagine seeing on the street.

There are at least four women on this thread I could name for whom I can guarantee I would walk straight past Megan Fox to chat up.

You mean like a woman wanting sex from a man just because he has a big penis...."

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Would much rather meet Amanda Seyfried. Personally I think Amanda is a very attractive lady. and she is a far better actor than Megan Fox. I knew she was going to be a star when she stole the show in Jennifers Body.

Megan is very attractive too, but she sure didn't need to botox, she was far more attractive before the botox.

I think she's pretty! Pretty girls always get so much shit off other women, it's not fair! Just agree she's fucking hot and leave her alone.

"I think she's pretty! Pretty girls always get so much shit off other women, it's not fair! Just agree she's fucking hot and leave her alone."

This

Who gives a fuck about her thumbs, if still let her give me a handjob.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"I think she's pretty! Pretty girls always get so much shit off other women, it's not fair! Just agree she's fucking hot and leave her alone."

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

» Add a new message to this topic