FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pussy...

Pussy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I lost my cat last night, accidentally shut her out in a storm. She'd been missing all morning. I was getting worried and was just about to go out and look for her and she came back. So all's well that ends well...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

A pussy that comes on its own?

Sounds like you’re redundant, mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s nice when they come back. A huge relief. Glad it worked out OP

"It’s nice when they come back. A huge relief. Glad it worked out OP "

Thanks bud. I'd be lost without my little mate at the moment!

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"A pussy that comes on its own?

Sounds like you’re redundant, mate "

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"It’s nice when they come back. A huge relief. Glad it worked out OP

Thanks bud. I'd be lost without my little mate at the moment!"

Aww...long may you be companions x

"It’s nice when they come back. A huge relief. Glad it worked out OP

Thanks bud. I'd be lost without my little mate at the moment!

Aww...long may you be companions x"

Yeh we've taken a shine to each other!

" I lost my cat last night, accidentally shut her out in a storm. She'd been missing all morning. I was getting worried and was just about to go out and look for her and she came back. So all's well that ends well..."
a wet pussy then

" I lost my cat last night, accidentally shut her out in a storm. She'd been missing all morning. I was getting worried and was just about to go out and look for her and she came back. So all's well that ends well...a wet pussy then "

Haha lol yeh she was dripping love her...

" I lost my cat last night, accidentally shut her out in a storm. She'd been missing all morning. I was getting worried and was just about to go out and look for her and she came back. So all's well that ends well...a wet pussy then

Haha lol yeh she was dripping love her..."

awwww i only love other peoples wet pussies

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

" I lost my cat last night, accidentally shut her out in a storm. She'd been missing all morning. I was getting worried and was just about to go out and look for her and she came back. So all's well that ends well..."

It's a worry isn't it, when they disappear. My little cat hides up in the garden and ignores me...until she wants feeding

" I lost my cat last night, accidentally shut her out in a storm. She'd been missing all morning. I was getting worried and was just about to go out and look for her and she came back. So all's well that ends well...

It's a worry isn't it, when they disappear. My little cat hides up in the garden and ignores me...until she wants feeding "

you love that cat don't you oh tanned one

chelmsford

" I lost my cat last night, accidentally shut her out in a storm. She'd been missing all morning. I was getting worried and was just about to go out and look for her and she came back. So all's well that ends well...

It's a worry isn't it, when they disappear. My little cat hides up in the garden and ignores me...until she wants feeding you love that cat don't you oh tanned one "

I adore her, she had a bad start, dumped with 3 tiny kittens and barely a kitten herself and she loves me back

It's a worry isn't it, when they disappear. My little cat hides up in the garden and ignores me...until she wants feeding you love that cat don't you oh tanned one

I adore her, she had a bad start, dumped with 3 tiny kittens and barely a kitten herself and she loves me back "

she loves you because you feed her but as long as you enjoy her thats what counts

So glad you got your pussy back my dear

chelmsford

It's a worry isn't it, when they disappear. My little cat hides up in the garden and ignores me...until she wants feeding you love that cat don't you oh tanned one

I adore her, she had a bad start, dumped with 3 tiny kittens and barely a kitten herself and she loves me back she loves you because you feed her but as long as you enjoy her thats what counts "

Yes. She snuggles up with hubby too but he never feeds her

I adore her, she had a bad start, dumped with 3 tiny kittens and barely a kitten herself and she loves me back she loves you because you feed her but as long as you enjoy her thats what counts

Yes. She snuggles up with hubby too but he never feeds her "

you've got the edge

chelmsford

I adore her, she had a bad start, dumped with 3 tiny kittens and barely a kitten herself and she loves me back she loves you because you feed her but as long as you enjoy her thats what counts

Yes. She snuggles up with hubby too but he never feeds her you've got the edge "

Oh I have

» Add a new message to this topic