Swingers' writing circle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dquest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 29/04/20 13:11:40]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Peterborough

Are there any of you out there in fab land writing about your experiences? Are you blogging?

We've met a few and are interested in your experiences!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I write but not about this!

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Are there any of you out there in fab land writing about your experiences? Are you blogging?

"

...about swinging, or about the change during lockdown?

Peterborough

"Are there any of you out there in fab land writing about your experiences? Are you blogging?

...about swinging, or about the change during lockdown?"

About our fond memories of swinging before lockdown

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm blogging. I tend not to discuss anything very recent or current though. It's more comedy than anything, but that's a reflection on my sex life...

Peterborough

"I write but not about this! "

Cool! What do you write if you can say?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I write but not about lockdown. My experience of it so far is not remotely interesting. I have written quite a lot of short stories and keep a journal. I've also written erotic shorts which I've posted on here but the response has been zero so they're clearly not what people want to read

Peterborough

"I'm blogging. I tend not to discuss anything very recent or current though. It's more comedy than anything, but that's a reflection on my sex life..."

Wow! How fun! Are you using a page builder like wix or something?

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I've been an amateur spoken word poet for about 2 years. Most of my inspiration comes from experience on the scene and as such there are only a few events that will have me

Peterborough

"I write but not about lockdown. My experience of it so far is not remotely interesting. I have written quite a lot of short stories and keep a journal. I've also written erotic shorts which I've posted on here but the response has been zero so they're clearly not what people want to read "

Hadn't even thought of posting here... is there a letter count limit?

Peterborough

"I've been an amateur spoken word poet for about 2 years. Most of my inspiration comes from experience on the scene and as such there are only a few events that will have me "

Can you do one in the minute video time limit on here?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I write but not about lockdown. My experience of it so far is not remotely interesting. I have written quite a lot of short stories and keep a journal. I've also written erotic shorts which I've posted on here but the response has been zero so they're clearly not what people want to read

Hadn't even thought of posting here... is there a letter count limit?"

I don't think so but its often easier to read if it's broken down in to shorter sequential posts. Have a look at the stories and fantasies section

Wirral

"I'm blogging. I tend not to discuss anything very recent or current though. It's more comedy than anything, but that's a reflection on my sex life...

Wow! How fun! Are you using a page builder like wix or something?"

Just a bog standard blogger page. I'm not particularly tech-savvy but one of my more artsy friends has told me it physically hurts to have to read it in the current format so I suspect when lockdown ends he'll help on the design front to get something more aesthetically pleasing.

For now it does what I want of it!

Peterborough

"I write but not about lockdown. My experience of it so far is not remotely interesting. I have written quite a lot of short stories and keep a journal. I've also written erotic shorts which I've posted on here but the response has been zero so they're clearly not what people want to read

Hadn't even thought of posting here... is there a letter count limit?

I don't think so but its often easier to read if it's broken down in to shorter sequential posts. Have a look at the stories and fantasies section "

Will do!

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"I'm blogging. I tend not to discuss anything very recent or current though. It's more comedy than anything, but that's a reflection on my sex life...

Just a bog standard blogger page. I'm not particularly tech-savvy but one of my more artsy friends has told me it physically hurts to have to read it in the current format so I suspect when lockdown ends he'll help on the design front to get something more aesthetically pleasing.

For now it does what I want of it!"

...you got the good tales

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to blog many years ago on another site and had a fair few followers too.

I write now but mostly it's memories turned into short erotica stories. Probably too flowery for fab land.

My life in general isn't really exciting enough to warrant blogging but I do have one which I kind of use as personal therapy. No one reads it and it's annonomys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jeez... We could write a novel with club experiences we've had and seen, may save it for when we're old n skint haha

Wirral

...you got the good tales "

I'm a one-woman sitcom, I know

By *ysonfuryMan  over a year ago

Stockport

I have written a few in the stories and fantasies all based on truth with a bit of poetic licencing. My first was called prepping if any one fancies a read

Peterborough

...you got the good tales

I'm a one-woman sitcom, I know "

Just read some of your work. Bravo!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I write but not about this!

Cool! What do you write if you can say?"

Mostly crime stories. I'm kind of into spies at the minute so I'm writing a spy story.

» Add a new message to this topic