FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laymatetee OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

Lately I seem to be getting messages,views and winks from people I've tried to chat to before the lockdown and they either deleted my message and not respond or simply say not interested and I'd leave them alone but are now all of a sudden interestedin chattingand hopefully meeting after social distancing. I've also been getting winks and views (more than 3 times) from people who's profiles state No single guys or not interested in Black guys. Is this because people are bored from staying at home and as soon as things get back to normal they won't be interested again and has anyone else experienced this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Dont complain, just roll with it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe it’d a misclick

"Lately I seem to be getting messages,views and winks from people I've tried to chat to before the lockdown and they either deleted my message and not respond or simply say not interested and I'd leave them alone but are now all of a sudden interestedin chattingand hopefully meeting after social distancing. I've also been getting winks and views (more than 3 times) from people who's profiles state No single guys or not interested in Black guys. Is this because people are bored from staying at home and as soon as things get back to normal they won't be interested again and has anyone else experienced this?

"

Nice to see you using condoms in ur pics

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Lately I seem to be getting messages,views and winks from people I've tried to chat to before the lockdown and they either deleted my message and not respond or simply say not interested and I'd leave them alone but are now all of a sudden interestedin chattingand hopefully meeting after social distancing. I've also been getting winks and views (more than 3 times) from people who's profiles state No single guys or not interested in Black guys. Is this because people are bored from staying at home and as soon as things get back to normal they won't be interested again and has anyone else experienced this?

Nice to see you using condoms in ur pics "

bristol

"Dont complain, just roll with it "

Where exactly did I complain?

bristol

Nice to see you using condoms in ur pics "

Why wouldn't I?

bristol

"Maybe it’d a misclick"

I belive once is a misclick but 3 times or more is surely on purpose

"

Yeah I'm super-popular too

And is this a bad thing

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If folk had deleted or not read in the past i would do the same to them in the present. I am not here to entertain folk because they are bored.

bristol

Yeah I'm super-popular too "

Good for you. I'm sure you'll get a badge for being Mr Popular

bristol

"If folk had deleted or not read in the past i would do the same to them in the present. I am not here to entertain folk because they are bored."

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Yes lots more people looking for quick pervs and sex chats, chat to who you want to but just be aware they may disappear again

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Contact again and if same thing happens just block.

Some people forget who they have messaged I've had the same message from the same person three weeks running and said no he must have a bad memory

bristol

"Yes lots more people looking for quick pervs and sex chats, chat to who you want to but just be aware they may disappear again"

That's very much true

bristol

"And is this a bad thing "

Well if someone's profile clearly state not interested in single guys or not into black guys then why want to chat now during lockdown if they wouldn't do it if everything was normal?

» Add a new message to this topic