FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Funny sexual stories

Funny sexual stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's yours? what has stood out to you and makes you laugh or cringe when you think back about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wasn’t me but a friends girlfriend stuck a daisy down his japs eye and it wouldn’t come out due to the hairs on the stem I had to take him hospital and they had to split his helmet open to get it out

"Wasn’t me but a friends girlfriend stuck a daisy down his japs eye and it wouldn’t come out due to the hairs on the stem I had to take him hospital and they had to split his helmet open to get it out "

Ouch!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got caught fucking for the first time in a grave yard by a dog walker.

"Got caught fucking for the first time in a grave yard by a dog walker. "

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

First time had sex. Been dating for a few weeks and her parents had gone out for the evening. I wanted to do things properly and we had been out for a meal and then back to hers. I had bought a bottle of champagne which we d*unk then I picked her up in my arms to carry her upstairs. We were both slightly tipsy and as I walked down the hall carrying her I smacked her head off the banister. Thankfully she was not concussed but we did have a laugh at the thought of me trying to explain to her parents why she was in A&E if she had been.

I went for a shower in a leisure centre and I noticed a young lad looking at me.

He then started wanking and asked me if I liked his cock

I replied no and he then said..

"Do you want me to suck your cock free of charge?"

Again I said no and then as he opened the door to leave he shouted back to me..

"your cock was small anyway"

"First time had sex. Been dating for a few weeks and her parents had gone out for the evening. I wanted to do things properly and we had been out for a meal and then back to hers. I had bought a bottle of champagne which we d*unk then I picked her up in my arms to carry her upstairs. We were both slightly tipsy and as I walked down the hall carrying her I smacked her head off the banister. Thankfully she was not concussed but we did have a laugh at the thought of me trying to explain to her parents why she was in A&E if she had been."

Haha

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Have a number of funny stories from Swinging. The bed collapsing at a house party when there was us and two other couples on it was memorable.

"Have a number of funny stories from Swinging. The bed collapsing at a house party when there was us and two other couples on it was memorable. "

Sounds fun

» Add a new message to this topic