FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Average cock group

Average cock group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artinbob OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

So I’ve seen threads/groups for big cocks, small cocks so why not start one for the average man

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atthuMan  over a year ago

carnforth

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" "

This.

Leicester

" "

It’s always either one or the other I don’t think I fit in to either so why not

By *atthuMan  over a year ago

carnforth

Will happily send proof that I fit in this group

Leicester

"Will happily send proof that I fit in this group "

I don’t think we’ll need a tape measure on the door to check before entering the group. Happy to run on self identifying basis

Curious, what size is average? I get alot of messages saying they have average willys but when I ask what size they all say they dont measure. Is average around 6/7 ?

By *sandu2ukCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Curious, what size is average? I get alot of messages saying they have average willys but when I ask what size they all say they dont measure. Is average around 6/7 ?"

Apparently average is 5 inches. Not convinced of that though.

"Curious, what size is average? I get alot of messages saying they have average willys but when I ask what size they all say they dont measure. Is average around 6/7 ?

Apparently average is 5 inches. Not convinced of that though. "

Ive just Googled it and yes it states 5 inches when hard is average. That surprised me tbh x

Nottingham

"Curious, what size is average? I get alot of messages saying they have average willys but when I ask what size they all say they dont measure. Is average around 6/7 ?

Apparently average is 5 inches. Not convinced of that though.

Ive just Googled it and yes it states 5 inches when hard is average. That surprised me tbh x"

Same here. 5 inches seems pretty small. Hey ho, it’s what you do with it that counts right? Lol x

I thought that 7 was the normal size.

Im now laying in.bed thinking of willy

As long as its not big im happy. I love girth more then length

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"Im now laying in.bed thinking of willy

As long as its not big im happy. I love girth more then length "

Mine should fit then

Mine should fit then "

Nottingham

As long as its not big im happy. I love girth more then length "

That’s the correct answer. Lol. Girth is always the most important. I should be alright for you then lol x

Leicester

If average is 5 OP leaves the room and hands over the reigns to someone else haha

Leicester

That’s the correct answer. Lol. Girth is always the most important. I should be alright for you then lol x "

I’m not in a good place realising this fact

Leicester

So if 5 is average. 3 and lower must be smaller. 7+ is big. When does hung or VWE start???

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"So I’ve seen threads/groups for big cocks, small cocks so why not start one for the average man "

I pass on this

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"So if 5 is average. 3 and lower must be smaller. 7+ is big. When does hung or VWE start??? "

Read my post on big dicks of fab

Nottingham

"So I’ve seen threads/groups for big cocks, small cocks so why not start one for the average man

I pass on this "

???????? clearly a lady that average just doesn’t cut the mustard for. A lass that knows she wants above average. Love it. X

Leicester

"So if 5 is average. 3 and lower must be smaller. 7+ is big. When does hung or VWE start???

Read my post on big dicks of fab"

Where’s that?

"So if 5 is average. 3 and lower must be smaller. 7+ is big. When does hung or VWE start??? "

Just what statistics said on various websites. For me I thought (4/5 small) (6/7 average) (8 big) (9/10 huge) .

Ive played with small btw and they get me to cum exactly the same as average x

Nottingham

"So if 5 is average. 3 and lower must be smaller. 7+ is big. When does hung or VWE start???

Just what statistics said on various websites. For me I thought (4/5 small) (6/7 average) (8 big) (9/10 huge) .

Ive played with small btw and they get me to cum exactly the same as average x"

A woman’s g spot is only 4 inches in, so really an average cock should still do the trick.

Like the forgotten group having a standard sized knob never had any complaints like

Leicester

Ive played with small btw and they get me to cum exactly the same as average x"

Thank my friend I’m on the upper end of average then. But you lot have given me other food for thought now on girth lol

Leicester

"Like the forgotten group having a standard sized knob never had any complaints like"

True unless it’s not got enough girth as I’ve learnt here lol

Thank my friend I’m on the upper end of average then. But you lot have given me other food for thought now on girth lol "

Whats your thought on girth OP?

"Like the forgotten group having a standard sized knob never had any complaints like

True unless it’s not got enough girth as I’ve learnt here lol "

Its just my preference about preferring girth to long OP. A finger can still do the job so it doesnt matter ;-(

A woman’s g spot is only 4 inches in, so really an average cock should still do the trick. "

Even a smaller willy can work magic

Nottingham

"Like the forgotten group having a standard sized knob never had any complaints like

Its just my preference about preferring girth to long OP. A finger can still do the job so it doesnt matter ;-("

In fairness the thumb can do the job better than anything else. Because the thumb bends backwards slightly, it will rub on the g spot and do the trick perfectly. Actually I find the best way to make a woman squirt is with the thumb.

By *unggeorgeMan  over a year ago

hither green

The length means nothing of you don’t know how to use it. I’m 9” and thick and have found a lot of women scared of a huge cock

Nottingham

"The length means nothing of you don’t know how to use it. I’m 9” and thick and have found a lot of women scared of a huge cock"

Not that you like to brag. ??

By *eavertrackerMan  over a year ago

bridgwater

Who cares, it all comes down to technique, and being able to read a woman's body language

"Who cares, it all comes down to technique, and being able to read a woman's body language"

Leicester

Thank my friend I’m on the upper end of average then. But you lot have given me other food for thought now on girth lol

Whats your thought on girth OP?"

I got a thin cock

By *eavertrackerMan  over a year ago

bridgwater

"Who cares, it all comes down to technique, and being able to read a woman's body language

"

Cheers, most men seem to always fall into this illusion that bigger will always seem to mean better, its all about understanding the woman, understanding how to read her body language, and knowing what she wants and needs all from just being able to understand her

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

I just like them firm, easy to handle, happy to see me, with staying power and doesn’t look like it’s had an accident then length isn’t an issue and we’re good to go!

Mrs J x

Leicester

"The length means nothing of you don’t know how to use it. I’m 9” and thick and have found a lot of women scared of a huge cock

Not that you like to brag. ??"

Haha walks in average cock thread to share his size n leave. Let’s hope he’s not done same in small cock one

I got a thin cock "

It doesnt matter

You use it the same way. I get off more with thin fingers and a thick willy. Please cheer up OP

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Our cocks our just one of many pieces of sexual equipment a man possesses. He has his hands, fingers. His mouth and tongue. And his imagination and mind. Plus I've got a double ended dildo

Leicester

I got a thin cock

It doesnt matter

You use it the same way. I get off more with thin fingers and a thick willy. Please cheer up OP "

I’m not down. Tbh I’ve never had any complaints of the job I do or my size

Nottingham

I got a thin cock

It doesnt matter

You use it the same way. I get off more with thin fingers and a thick willy. Please cheer up OP "

I agree, cheer up OP. Everyone is different. Some people will love you and your cock, some won’t. That’s just life. Don’t waste your time worrying about the ones that don’t like what you have, it’s pointless trying to change something you can’t change. Use your energy on the positives and the ones that love you for who you are x

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"Who cares, it all comes down to technique, and being able to read a woman's body language

"

I would like to hope it comes down to sexual attraction and heightened sense of arousal

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

All I can say, is if it was a global survey, then there well over a billion ppl in China and Japan alone and they apparently have small cocks, so there must be one hell of a lot of guys walking around with 12 inches of meat in their pants .. but I’m not one of them lol

By *ictor SpongeMan  over a year ago

Stokesley/ often Sunderland

I've streesed about penis size for ages in the past but then I remember that it just is what it is and self confidence is worth an extra inch or two.

It is such a small part (no pun intended) of a sexual encounters. Those that rely on a big one are forgetting the delights of a great tongue, searching fingers, a sturdy pair of handcuffs, a blindfold and a crop

Leicester

I got a thin cock

It doesnt matter

You use it the same way. I get off more with thin fingers and a thick willy. Please cheer up OP

I agree, cheer up OP. Everyone is different. Some people will love you and your cock, some won’t. That’s just life. Don’t waste your time worrying about the ones that don’t like what you have, it’s pointless trying to change something you can’t change. Use your energy on the positives and the ones that love you for who you are x "

Honestly I’m perfectly fine I’m meaning everything I’ve said very tongue in cheek

"Our cocks our just one of many pieces of sexual equipment a man possesses. He has his hands, fingers. His mouth and tongue. And his imagination and mind. Plus I've got a double ended dildo "

That last bit made me chuckle lol

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I've streesed about penis size for ages in the past but then I remember that it just is what it is and self confidence is worth an extra inch or two.

It is such a small part (no pun intended) of a sexual encounters. Those that rely on a big one are forgetting the delights of a great tongue, searching fingers, a sturdy pair of handcuffs, a blindfold and a crop "

Leicester

I would like to hope it comes down to sexual attraction and heightened sense of arousal "

Exactly this

I got a thin cock

It doesnt matter

I’m not down. Tbh I’ve never had any complaints of the job I do or my size "

Good, thats mote like it. Its too early for an arse kicking lol

Leicester

"Our cocks our just one of many pieces of sexual equipment a man possesses. He has his hands, fingers. His mouth and tongue. And his imagination and mind. Plus I've got a double ended dildo "

my cock might only be average but I’ve got a 5 inch of tongue when it’s stuck out and I can breath through my ears

"All I can say, is if it was a global survey, then there well over a billion ppl in China and Japan alone and they apparently have small cocks, so there must be one hell of a lot of guys walking around with 12 inches of meat in their pants .. but I’m not one of them lol "

If most had 12 inches im turning celibate lol

Leicester

I got a thin cock

It doesnt matter

Good, thats mote like it. Its too early for an arse kicking lol "

God another one threatening me with an arse kicking

"I've streesed about penis size for ages in the past but then I remember that it just is what it is and self confidence is worth an extra inch or two.

It is such a small part (no pun intended) of a sexual encounters. Those that rely on a big one are forgetting the delights of a great tongue, searching fingers, a sturdy pair of handcuffs, a blindfold and a crop "

100% agree on the BDSM toys lol

I dont need a willy if im tied up and teased lol

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

I was in a meet once and this guy did not know what a clitorus was or were to locate it.

“ so much for size “.

Nottingham

It is such a small part (no pun intended) of a sexual encounters. Those that rely on a big one are forgetting the delights of a great tongue, searching fingers, a sturdy pair of handcuffs, a blindfold and a crop

I dont need a willy if im tied up and teased lol "

Sounds like someone’s pretty horny this morning lol x

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

"Our cocks our just one of many pieces of sexual equipment a man possesses. He has his hands, fingers. His mouth and tongue. And his imagination and mind. Plus I've got a double ended dildo

my cock might only be average but I’ve got a 5 inch of tongue when it’s stuck out and I can breath through my ears "

Leicester

I was in a meet once and this guy did not know what a clitorus was or were to locate it.

“ so much for size “."

Did you draw him a diagram and put a glow in the dark sticker on it for him

"Our cocks our just one of many pieces of sexual equipment a man possesses. He has his hands, fingers. His mouth and tongue. And his imagination and mind. Plus I've got a double ended dildo

my cock might only be average but I’ve got a 5 inch of tongue when it’s stuck out and I can breath through my ears "

Did you measure your tongue OP lol the thought of sticking a ruler in my mouth is making me gag and not in a fun drooling hot kind of way lol

Leicester

I dont need a willy if im tied up and teased lol

Sounds like someone’s pretty horny this morning lol x"

Just this morning lol

I got a thin cock

It doesnt matter

God another one threatening me with an arse kicking "

You love it really lol. Please don't tell me your a black belt id have to retract my statement lol

Leicester

my cock might only be average but I’ve got a 5 inch of tongue when it’s stuck out and I can breath through my ears

Did you measure your tongue OP lol the thought of sticking a ruler in my mouth is making me gag and not in a fun drooling hot kind of way lol "

Lol

That’s from my lips to the tip of my tongue when it’s stuck out. Think of Gene Simmons

I class myself as average with about 6" - 6.5". Not sure of girth though? I'll need to check that sometime.

Leicester

I got a thin cock

It doesnt matter

God another one threatening me with an arse kicking

You love it really lol. Please don't tell me your a black belt id have to retract my statement lol "

Love it maybe a bit strongly worded but I’m not against it no martial arts here other than been being able to wax the car on & off

By *ictor SpongeMan  over a year ago

Stokesley/ often Sunderland

I dont need a willy if im tied up and teased lol "

This to be fair is my main hope when I meet women, that and that they like cake

Did you measure your tongue OP lol the thought of sticking a ruler in my mouth is making me gag and not in a fun drooling hot kind of way lol

Lol

That’s from my lips to the tip of my tongue when it’s stuck out. Think of Gene Simmons "

Isnt a tongue something like 10 inches. Its a very long piece of equipment if measured right down your throat. (Gags at the thought) lol

"I class myself as average with about 6" - 6.5". Not sure of girth though? I'll need to check that sometime."

I just jumped to your profile to nose but cant see any

Leicester

"I class myself as average with about 6" - 6.5". Not sure of girth though? I'll need to check that sometime."

Mr B you could never class yourself as average

Think of mine

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I'm happy with mine

Leicester

"I'm happy with mine "

Same PP

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Statistically around 5-6 inches is the average size.

Therefore I kind of seen it as less than 5 inches is on the small side. More than 6 is on the big size.

But on here the average is much bigger I'd say. Reckon I'm 7 inches which would put me as average on here by some I think. Need to be about 9 inches on here to be classed as big.

Leicester

"Statistically around 5-6 inches is the average size.

Therefore I kind of seen it as less than 5 inches is on the small side. More than 6 is on the big size.

But on here the average is much bigger I'd say. Reckon I'm 7 inches which would put me as average on here by some I think. Need to be about 9 inches on here to be classed as big. "

It’s all very subjective init

Glasgow

"Statistically around 5-6 inches is the average size.

But on here the average is much bigger I'd say. Reckon I'm 7 inches which would put me as average on here by some I think. Need to be about 9 inches on here to be classed as big.

It’s all very subjective init "

Yip so got to just be happy with what you have and enjoy those who find you attractive

"So I’ve seen threads/groups for big cocks, small cocks so why not start one for the average man "

They shrink to small most of the time, average when a bit excited and big when about to enter the fanny!

Leicester

"So I’ve seen threads/groups for big cocks, small cocks so why not start one for the average man

They shrink to small most of the time, average when a bit excited and big when about to enter the fanny! "

And non existent on a cold winters morning

By *ickie dave 69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Its just my preference about preferring girth to long OP. A finger can still do the job so it doesnt matter ;-(

In fairness the thumb can do the job better than anything else. Because the thumb bends backwards slightly, it will rub on the g spot and do the trick perfectly. Actually I find the best way to make a woman squirt is with the thumb. "

?? thumbs up on that one ??works every time

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I’ve always though I was very much below average but since joining here I’ve found out I’m actually above average!

D.

I'm average, less than 6. Never had any issues with it. It's probably only a problem if your whole existence and sexual confidence is built around cock size. You don't have to show it in a pic before you meet

Leicester

In fairness the thumb can do the job better than anything else. Because the thumb bends backwards slightly, it will rub on the g spot and do the trick perfectly. Actually I find the best way to make a woman squirt is with the thumb. ?? thumbs up on that one ??works every time "

Thumbs up indeed

Leicester

"I’ve always though I was very much below average but since joining here I’ve found out I’m actually above average!

D."

Winner winner chicken dinner

Leicester

"I'm average, less than 6. Never had any issues with it. It's probably only a problem if your whole existence and sexual confidence is built around cock size. You don't have to show it in a pic before you meet"

Glasgow

"I’ve always though I was very much below average but since joining here I’ve found out I’m actually above average!

D."

Got a fit Mrs as well

Leicester

D.

Got a fit Mrs as well "

Tbh they both fit. Shame Mr is straight

Nottingham

D.

Got a fit Mrs as well "

Thank you I used to think she was only after my money but now I’m thinking it must be my above average cock!

D.

Nottingham

D.

Got a fit Mrs as well

Tbh they both fit. Shame Mr is straight "

thank you

D.

Leicester

D.

Got a fit Mrs as well

Tbh they both fit. Shame Mr is straight

thank you

D."

you’re welcome. You know where I am if you ever get a little curious

They shrink to small most of the time, average when a bit excited and big when about to enter the fanny! "

'Fanny'

They shrink to small most of the time, average when a bit excited and big when about to enter the fanny!

'Fanny' "

My apologies. Wrong choice of word. Should have said 'bajingo'.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I posted a thread called "Dick sizes on fab". Can't remember under which section.

But I also enjoy writing erotic stories about big cocks I experienced in real life

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Lol

That’s from my lips to the tip of my tongue when it’s stuck out. Think of Gene Simmons

Isnt a tongue something like 10 inches. Its a very long piece of equipment if measured right down your throat. (Gags at the thought) lol "

Hummm big long tongues do so well licking pussy

» Add a new message to this topic