FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > NC500

NC500

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When all this is over and the world is back on so sort of recovery and the masses have stopped running around like loonies because they are free from the confines of their four walls I was looking at driving the North Coast 500 with the wife. Has anyone done it? Any good places you can suggest to visit? Clubs, Pubs, Bars and Restaurants to try and or avoid?

We will be travelling in my Van so any free places to stay would also be a bonus.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Ooh, I'd love to do this...not any help to you I'm afraid, but it looks like a beautiful drive

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"When all this is over and the world is back on so sort of recovery and the masses have stopped running around like loonies because they are free from the confines of their four walls I was looking at driving the North Coast 500 with the wife. Has anyone done it? Any good places you can suggest to visit? Clubs, Pubs, Bars and Restaurants to try and or avoid?

We will be travelling in my Van so any free places to stay would also be a bonus.

Thanks in advance"

Just stop in laybys or service stations, that's what I'd do

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

I’m gutted because I’d planned to do it this spring in mine..

Independenttravelcats.com has the best online guide. Also the Scottish Highlands and Islands lonely planet is great

"I’m gutted because I’d planned to do it this spring in mine..

Independenttravelcats.com has the best online guide. Also the Scottish Highlands and Islands lonely planet is great"

Cheers will check both out. Hopefully we’ll all get to have even better trips in 2021. Provided people can actually stay the f@&k away from each other for the next two weeks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is deffo on my list too!

By *rokenAngelsCouple  over a year ago

South West

Wanted to do it this year but guessing be 2021 now

"Wanted to do it this year but guessing be 2021 now "

Looks like 2021 will be when the wife and I get to go to now. Who knows we might bump into each other. That could be fun I’m sure

» Add a new message to this topic