FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > 1,70£ brought me a date

1,70£ brought me a date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillaboy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hi all. Nicely surprised today around 5 pm. I was coming from Wembley having my hands full of bags . My bus stoped at the station and In front of me a beautiful blondy brazilian mum around 38yo-42yo with her 8-10 yo daughter was struggling to scan her MONZZO( i think, a orange BANK card) to pay for the ride but apparently wasn’t working. After a while She want it to leave , get If from the bus and seeing that i asked her to pop in because Im gone pay fir her ticket. I pulled my wallet i payed for my self and than i pay for her ( kid was free of charge) . 1,70£ is not a big deal at all so She was so happy and She was keep saying thanks, thanks. I said to her no worries us not a big deal.

Apparently her stop was same like mine ( saint Marie station) and we jumped togheter from the bus and than suddenly She grab my hand and She asked me.

- sorry i know sounds strange but would you like to have dinner with us? I know a good brazilian restaurant not far from here and is all on me.

To be fare i was left with no words but in the end i said : Look , u don’t need to do that, is ok. I insist She said. So we end up looking in the menu , ordering than having a good chat( the little one was so funny) eating and swap phone numbers and we agree next dinner is on me.

Yes She was a single mum with a ex problematic husband in the past .

So like i said before 1,70£ gave me a beautiful night and some funny moments.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

That’s lovely. Amazing what a little kindness can lead to.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

London bus fares are £1.50, and you can’t pay twice with the same card.

london

"London bus fares are £1.50, and you can’t pay twice with the same card. "

You right but Maybe you missed the point that i have 4 bank cards and it was rush hour. I supose between 17-19 the fare is 1,70£ from What i remember or not?

Btw- i don’t need a medal for that buddy, i was just nicely surprised.

london

"That’s lovely. Amazing what a little kindness can lead to.

"

It is true. If we would have more kindness Im sure the world would be much better.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

It is true. If we would have more kindness Im sure the world would be much better. "

. It’s true the world would be a better place if there was more kindness.You said you swapped numbers have you planned or been on a second dinner.

london

It is true. If we would have more kindness Im sure the world would be much better. . It’s true the world would be a better place if there was more kindness.You said you swapped numbers have you planned or been on a second dinner."

Yes, she is amazing but lot’s If things to think about it. We are good friends

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

nah not aving it!

Edmonton

It is true. If we would have more kindness Im sure the world would be much better. . It’s true the world would be a better place if there was more kindness.You said you swapped numbers have you planned or been on a second dinner.

Yes, she is amazing but lot’s If things to think about it. We are good friends "

. Well the positive to me is that you have made a friend.Best of luck with everything.

london

Thank you.

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

Nice

Paisley

Any update on how it’s going?

Paisley

Any update on how it’s going?

london

[Removed by poster at 08/02/20 18:17:10]

london

I don’t know guys What to do. We meet 2 times apart of that day but looks like She likes me and She wants a real relationship. She is gorgeous , a beautiful genuine brazilian lady( and She likes to be bossy too ) but She has a daughter and i don’t wanna give her wrong impresion.

Im a bit of dick head because i should Tell her Im not prepared for a family but Im affraid that She will start to be distant after that and i love her way with me.

Should i Tell her or i should keep going like this?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just let her know you're not looking for something serious and let her decide.

Just to honest with her... we all have needs

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

South East

"I don’t know guys What to do. We meet 2 times apart of that day but looks like She likes me and She wants a real relationship. She is gorgeous , a beautiful genuine brazilian lady( and She likes to be bossy too ) but She has a daughter and i don’t wanna give her wrong impresion.

Im a bit of dick head because i should Tell her Im not prepared for a family but Im affraid that She will start to be distant after that and i love her way with me.

Should i Tell her or i should keep going like this?"

Definitely don't lead her along, however tempting it may be. Good luck

Edmonton

"I don’t know guys What to do. We meet 2 times apart of that day but looks like She likes me and She wants a real relationship. She is gorgeous , a beautiful genuine brazilian lady( and She likes to be bossy too ) but She has a daughter and i don’t wanna give her wrong impresion.

Should i Tell her or i should keep going like this?"

. Looks like to me you have some serious thinking to do.You both need to sit down and decide together what you both want friendship, relationship , friends with benefits or a parting of the ways.If she wants a serious relationship then you know she comes as a package with her daughter.Are you ready / prepared to bring up another man’s child.Also looking at your profile and verifications If you told her that you have been with men in a sexual way how do you think she would react my guess would be not very well.Sorry if I have been brutal I don’t mean it a nasty way I am just been honest with.Best of luck with whatever you decide.

london

Should i Tell her or i should keep going like this?. Looks like to me you have some serious thinking to do.You both need to sit down and decide together what you both want friendship, relationship , friends with benefits or a parting of the ways.If she wants a serious relationship then you know she comes as a package with her daughter.Are you ready / prepared to bring up another man’s child.Also looking at your profile and verifications If you told her that you have been with men in a sexual way how do you think she would react my guess would be not very well.Sorry if I have been brutal I don’t mean it a nasty way I am just been honest with.Best of luck with whatever you decide."

U don’t need to be sorry, u right. I never told her about that but i will and Yes we must talk about all that. I think Im gone ask her for a free friendly relationship and i will Look after them as much as i can. U think is good ?

Edmonton

Should i Tell her or i should keep going like this?. Looks like to me you have some serious thinking to do.You both need to sit down and decide together what you both want friendship, relationship , friends with benefits or a parting of the ways.If she wants a serious relationship then you know she comes as a package with her daughter.Are you ready / prepared to bring up another man’s child.Also looking at your profile and verifications If you told her that you have been with men in a sexual way how do you think she would react my guess would be not very well.Sorry if I have been brutal I don’t mean it a nasty way I am just been honest with.Best of luck with whatever you decide.

U don’t need to be sorry, u right. I never told her about that but i will and Yes we must talk about all that. I think Im gone ask her for a free friendly relationship and i will Look after them as much as i can. U think is good ?"

. I think if you say you only want a friendship only type of relationship then if she is a good understanding person she will respect your wishes.

» Add a new message to this topic