FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > London daytime event?

London daytime event?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ahb69 OP   Man 27 weeks ago

peterborough

I'm sure that I read something recently about an afternoon/early evening event held on Thursdays in a pub near King's Cross - can anyone shed any light on this, or have I imagined it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man 27 weeks ago

Edmonton

"I'm sure that I read something recently about an afternoon/early evening event held on Thursdays in a pub near King's Cross - can anyone shed any light on this, or have I imagined it?"
. I think you mean Swingers & Sinners they have a profile here on Fabs.I received a email from them this morning.Single guys 1-4 is £70 and 4-onwards is £50.You may want to check with the organisers as I believe if you turn up at 1.00 and decide to stay after 4.00 it’s still the initial £70 you paid and not another £50 on top. I believe the parties finish at 7.00 pm.

By *ahb69 OP   Man 27 weeks ago

peterborough

"I'm sure that I read something recently about an afternoon/early evening event held on Thursdays in a pub near King's Cross - can anyone shed any light on this, or have I imagined it?. I think you mean Swingers & Sinners they have a profile here on Fabs.I received a email from them this morning.Single guys 1-4 is £70 and 4-onwards is £50.You may want to check with the organisers as I believe if you turn up at 1.00 and decide to stay after 4.00 it’s still the initial £70 you paid and not another £50 on top. I believe the parties finish at 7.00 pm."

That's the one! Thanks for the reply, I'll check it out :

» Add a new message to this topic