FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Bi fun club

Bi fun club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anx666 OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Camden

Booking & attending _he bi fun club next Monday 22nd.

First Time. Nervous & hoping to meet someone before going. People pm me if your going or want to meet before hand. Very easy going & adventurous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Camden

Wow, so many people contacted me. Should be a fun night

By *obbie111183Man 35 weeks ago

liverpool

"Booking & attending _he bi fun club next Monday 22nd.

First Time. Nervous & hoping to meet someone before going. People pm me if your going or want to meet before hand. Very easy going & adventurous "

If you get a chance let me know how you get on, came across this with working down there and interested to know what it likes too.

Good luck and enjoy

Camden

Sure will

By *ungcurveABCMan 35 weeks ago

london

I would like to go to

By *outhlondon_guyMan 34 weeks ago

London

"I would like to go to"

Whatss stopping you

By *opside888Man 34 weeks ago

Oval, London

"Sure will"

How was it then?

By *anx666 OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Camden

"Sure will

How was it then? "

Good fun !

By *obbie111183Man 34 weeks ago

liverpool

"Sure will

How was it then?

Good fun !"

Haha nice one

By *ovetoedgeMan 34 weeks ago

Dunstable

"Sure will

How was it then?

Good fun !"

Even for a straight guy?

By *erri_kissesTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Islington

There’s a clue in the name, sweetie

By *issalignedTV/TS 34 weeks ago

London

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple 33 weeks ago

Kings Cross

"Sure will

How was it then?

Good fun !

Even for a straight guy?"

Kerri Kisses answered this question very well, the clue is in the name. We are called The Bi Fun Club for a reason.

When we first started these parties 9 years ago we were "bi friendly" but more and more straight single men attended so since moving to Kings Cross we have changed our approach and don't allow straight men.

the following statement is on our website - "You have to be at least bi curious or hetexible to attend a Bi Fun Club party. Our minimum requirement of being bisexual is someone that doesn’t object to being touched and/or sexually stimulated by a member of their own sex. If you don’t meet that minimum requirement you would not be welcome at one of our parties. We have many regulars at our events and they are very good at spotting a straight man who is only attending to meet and interact with the ladies. if this situation occurs the person will be requested to explain their position and unless their behaviour changes they will be asked to leave"

We still get the occasional straight man but once they see that we a are serious about the rules they seldom try and return for a second visit.

By *eviant TogMan 33 weeks ago

Motherwell

Looking forward to tomrrow!

Hope to see lots walking about fully nude again, I will be for sure

By *eviant TogMan 33 weeks ago

Motherwell

Now that was a lot of fun!

The tall blonde woman there with two guys. Jesus fuck. I don't think I have seen anyone hotter at a club ever!

By *lassy lady 216Woman 33 weeks ago

Craigavon

No sane person would go near this place wasn't in it 5mins and wanted to leave I wouldn't call it a club it's the basement in a pub with no windows the place is a health hazard if you want to catch an std this is the place to go full of people doing bareback wasn't even proper beds just a blow up mattress on a very dirty floor there were used condoms just lying everywhere for those that did use them the idea is great but needs properly ran

By *aurentMan 32 weeks ago

London

I second that!

By *atkittyTV/TS 32 weeks ago

London

My experience of the club is yes although the venue can be viewed as seedy, the staff are all lovely and it’s a well run and safe event. I’ve always had a great time there and will be back for sure. The underground seedy vibe adds the allure for me.

I don’t work for them, neither am I associated in any way. Just appreciate an inclusive place for the community to attend and enjoy.

By *lassy lady 216Woman 32 weeks ago

Craigavon

Each to there own just wasn't for me yes the staff were nice and friendly just I prefer to do my play in a more appropriate place I'm not knocking the idea it's a great idea and obviously there is a want for it given the amount of people that attend just needed a better venue and properly kitted out

By *appyfunguyxxxMan 32 weeks ago

uk

"Booking & attending _he bi fun club next Monday 22nd.

First Time. Nervous & hoping to meet someone before going. People pm me if your going or want to meet before hand. Very easy going & adventurous "

Let me know how you get on planning on going myself for the first time so be gd to here of your impressive as a newbie’s

By *eviant TogMan 32 weeks ago

Motherwell

Love the seedy vibe here. Great fun walking about naked looking for my next public fuck

Love giving a slut a pounding in the swing as multiple guys watch and wank

By *anx666 OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Camden

Well it certainly was an experience! What the lady said earlier is correct. But I found it fun. The staff were lovely and all the people were friendly. I was naked within minutes of being there thanks to Rita. Meet a lovely black girl, few other girls and a couple so my time there was fun packed !!

By *i_guy4uMan 31 weeks ago

Travelling

Thinking of going this Wednesday. Any couples on here going?

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS 31 weeks ago

London

"Thinking of going this Wednesday. Any couples on here going? "

I went Wednesday as a cd. It's an interesting vibe as there's so many different types of people there.

I played with a beautiful female called Tasha but other than her didn't really fancy anyone else.

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS 31 weeks ago

London

"Well it certainly was an experience! What the lady said earlier is correct. But I found it fun. The staff were lovely and all the people were friendly. I was naked within minutes of being there thanks to Rita. Meet a lovely black girl, few other girls and a couple so my time there was fun packed !!"

What was the lovely black girl called wonder if it's the same one I met a week later.

By *al59Man 30 weeks ago

London and spain

"Well it certainly was an experience! What the lady said earlier is correct. But I found it fun. The staff were lovely and all the people were friendly. I was naked within minutes of being there thanks to Rita. Meet a lovely black girl, few other girls and a couple so my time there was fun packed !!"
seems loads of str8 guys making out there bi ,to get at the women

By *ornyhandsomefckrMan 30 weeks ago

silvertown

Anyone going tomorrow?

By *icker733Man 30 weeks ago

Reading

"Sure will

How was it then?

Good fun !

Even for a straight guy?

Kerri Kisses answered this question very well, the clue is in the name. We are called The Bi Fun Club for a reason.

When we first started these parties 9 years ago we were "bi friendly" but more and more straight single men attended so since moving to Kings Cross we have changed our approach and don't allow straight men.

the following statement is on our website - "You have to be at least bi curious or hetexible to attend a Bi Fun Club party. Our minimum requirement of being bisexual is someone that doesn’t object to being touched and/or sexually stimulated by a member of their own sex. If you don’t meet that minimum requirement you would not be welcome at one of our parties. We have many regulars at our events and they are very good at spotting a straight man who is only attending to meet and interact with the ladies. if this situation occurs the person will be requested to explain their position and unless their behaviour changes they will be asked to leave"

We still get the occasional straight man but once they see that we a are serious about the rules they seldom try and return for a second visit. "

Very well maintained and good club. Visited many time. I will give 10 out of 10

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS 30 weeks ago

London

"Well it certainly was an experience! What the lady said earlier is correct. But I found it fun. The staff were lovely and all the people were friendly. I was naked within minutes of being there thanks to Rita. Meet a lovely black girl, few other girls and a couple so my time there was fun packed !!seems loads of str8 guys making out there bi ,to get at the women "

I didn't see a single guy playing with any other guy when I was there.

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple 29 weeks ago

Kings Cross

"Well it certainly was an experience! What the lady said earlier is correct. But I found it fun. The staff were lovely and all the people were friendly. I was naked within minutes of being there thanks to Rita. Meet a lovely black girl, few other girls and a couple so my time there was fun packed !!seems loads of str8 guys making out there bi ,to get at the women

I didn't see a single guy playing with any other guy when I was there. "

We try as hard as we can to prevent 100% straight men attending our parties. Straight men are not welcome at our parties and this fact is made clear on all our profiles and marketing materials. On Fabswingers We get many messages from men saying they aren't Bi and asking if they can attend, The answer we give is always a firm n

No. We are called The Bi Fun Club for a reason and if anyone who is straight and reading this please don't attend this party it isn't for you!!!!!

As well as our advance warnings, in the actual playroom there are many signs stating that straight men are not welcome. We can also confirm that there is plenty of play between men at our parties.

By *icker733Man 29 weeks ago

Reading

"Well it certainly was an experience! What the lady said earlier is correct. But I found it fun. The staff were lovely and all the people were friendly. I was naked within minutes of being there thanks to Rita. Meet a lovely black girl, few other girls and a couple so my time there was fun packed !!seems loads of str8 guys making out there bi ,to get at the women

We try as hard as we can to prevent 100% straight men attending our parties. Straight men are not welcome at our parties and this fact is made clear on all our profiles and marketing materials. On Fabswingers We get many messages from men saying they aren't Bi and asking if they can attend, The answer we give is always a firm n

No. We are called The Bi Fun Club for a reason and if anyone who is straight and reading this please don't attend this party it isn't for you!!!!!

As well as our advance warnings, in the actual playroom there are many signs stating that straight men are not welcome. We can also confirm that there is plenty of play between men at our parties."

By *r_PinkMan 29 weeks ago

london stratford

As well as our advance warnings, in the actual playroom there are many signs stating that straight men are not welcome. We can also confirm that there is plenty of play between men at our parties."

I came last month and all I can say is there where a few straight guys there that disappointment me somewhat.

Yes, it was seedy but hey, who cares, I still enjoyed myself and YES the staff where really friendly.

So given the chance, I will go again

By *eviantbullMan 29 weeks ago

London

Anyone planning on heading along to the daytime party on Monday 4th March

By *eviant TogMan 29 weeks ago

Motherwell

I didn't see a single guy playing with any other guy when I was there. "

Seen lots personally.

Haha, last time as soon as I arrived a guy licked my pissing hard cock at the urinal!

By *rfunMan 29 weeks ago

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 01/03/24 23:03:29]

By *rfunMan 29 weeks ago

Southampton

So why the straight guy verifications on profile? Have you verified them back thanking them for attending the bi guys club?

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple 29 weeks ago

Kings Cross

" So why the straight guy verifications on profile? Have you verified them back thanking them for attending the bi guys club?"

Fabswingers do not publish a definition of bi curious and have no category for men who identify as hetexible with a separation of physical and emotional attractions. This isn't a criticism of Fabswingers but rather an acknowledgement of the complexity of sexual labelling. As a result there are many guys on Fabswingers who have Straight on their profile who will indulge in M2M sexual activities. So many fall into this category we don't (and can't) use the Fabswingers profile designation in determining a potential guests suitability for our parties.

We try to keep things simple so our requirement for a male to attend a Bi Fun Club party is that they will be comfortable with, and will allow mutual cock play with other men. We have regulars and security staff who if they see any guy constantly refusing cock play with another man they are identified and one of the management team will have a discreet word with them to see if they have any acceptable reason for their behaviour. If they don't and dependent on their attitude they are then either asked to leave immediately or asked not to attend any future party.

We really do try and ensure that men who attend will conform to our entry requirements but unfortunately some guys either ignore our rules or believe rules don't apply to them. For those individuals we do all we can to make sure that their first visit to our parties is their last.

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

Been to this party a good few times and I always get mobbed in there by guys.yes I love it,but coming from a bisexual lady.it lacks bi fun and lesbian sex.i would like to see more ladies getting involved with the bi fun.instead of too many straight ladies.so it goes high ways.dave does a great job with this club and great fun.just needs more bi fun with ladies and gents.xxx

By *eviant TogMan 29 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Been to this party a good few times and I always get mobbed in there by guys.yes I love it,but coming from a bisexual lady.it lacks bi fun and lesbian sex.i would like to see more ladies getting involved with the bi fun.instead of too many straight ladies.so it goes high ways.dave does a great job with this club and great fun.just needs more bi fun with ladies and gents.xxx"

Lesbian action is one thing I haven't seen here. But as that excludes me, I'm not that bothered, lol!

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

everyboy has different opions which i respect.all i am trying to say is a bi club should mean bi ladies and bi men.but it seems to be aimed at bi men.i cant understand it.there is alot of bi ladies and lesvian about.but like you said no lady action thats my point.would love to see more lady love at bi fun club.i dont help by having 20 plus straight lady hosts.its obvisious this is atrractng the traight guys on a monday.weneed mor lady love uslaies have needs as well lol.just my opinion.no harm meant.love you all.xxx

By *anx666 OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Camden

Because straight is on your profile doesn't mean guys are fully. Some guys prefer people not to know. It's a private matter.

But I do agree. If going to this club. You should be bi !

By *eviant TogMan 28 weeks ago

Motherwell

Looking forward to this tomorrow and being fully naked the whole time I am there.

Who else is going?

Motherwell

Wow! Well that was epic. Never fails to satisfy. A full on 2 hours.

The sweltering little session with the blonde beauty and her lucky husband topped it off.

Anyone chatted or hooked up with me, the horny Scot, drop me a message or Fab a pic

By *appydaysmidsMan 28 weeks ago

Nottingham

Im going to explore on the 13th. Cock and pussy for me. Open for anything.

By *appydaysmidsMan 28 weeks ago

Nottingham

and of course a sexy Trans

By *eviantbullMan 28 weeks ago

London

"Wow! Well that was epic. Never fails to satisfy. A full on 2 hours.

The sweltering little session with the blonde beauty and her lucky husband topped it off.

Anyone chatted or hooked up with me, the horny Scot, drop me a message or Fab a pic "

I was there yesterday. Totally recognise your cock/body I agree it was an amazing afternoon!

Give me a message mate as you’ve blocked guys

By *urn19899Man 28 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

I've wanted to do this for a while but a bit nervous. Although this tread has put me at ease a little any recommendations and advice would be great thank you

By *londeBlueEyes88Man 28 weeks ago

Reading

I went on Monday too. I was in my pink jocks got fucked while pleasing a young lady.loved it

Reading

[Removed by poster at 07/03/24 09:10:14]

Reading

Needed more bi action I think I was the only guy all night that got fucked

Motherwell

Who was the lady with the high heels who I shot a load on?

Then the person who licked her feet clean?

Now that was a fun way to finish my visit

» Add a new message to this topic