FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > KV-16 December

KV-16 December

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elfastStud OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

I am incredibly excited to be attending my first KV event this Friday with a +1 I met on Feeld Meeting a few others there also

Who else is attending? What sort of tips would you give as far as dress sense goes and what to expect? I am familiar with the dress code but I haven’t yet planned my outfit.. a little bit harder for males! Any recommendations where you can buy leather/PVC type outfits?

Myself and my play partner are also considering arranging a gangbang at my AirBnb the night before on Thursday 15th. We would ideally all meet for a social first and interested parties can make their way back with us. Please let me know if you have interest and I can discuss further and maybe set up a group on WhatsApp/Kik/fetlife. Our plan is to have 6 at an even split: 3 men and 3 women. Gonna be a very fun weekend..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive not been to a KV event. I’ve just attended the social munch last year. I didn’t realise they were up and running again as the council had been trying to shut them down.

Good luck with the GB. I really don’t think it’ll happen for you. Organising GBs takes time and effort and you’re best bet is to meet other couples in person to gain their trust and you trust them.

I wouldn’t ever set up a WhatsApp group. You don’t want your girls number shared with other guys. I made that error and my ex was inundated with salacious messages. Keep things on kik or telegram.

Enjoy your first KV event mate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Regarding what to wear -

Buy your outfit from primark, faux leather. You might have to checkout the womens section. Buy faux leather accessories , like wrist bands. Also fancy dress shops always have interesting way to adorn your head, face and body.

You need to make a little effort as most others will be who are attending.

Enjoy

By *aslightWoman  over a year ago

london

I’m a KV regular but I’m not going in December. In terms of outfit, they’re a bit more forgiving for mascs/men but you will need to make an effort. One of the biggest letdowns for me, as a masc woman who is only attracted to men, is men at KV who have made the bare minimum effort and expect women/fems to be the ones who dress up. At the very least you’ll need faux/leather or latex bottoms. Fancy dress is an absolute no no. Mesh/fishnet etc are ideal. Look gorgeous!

As it’s your first time they may well quiz you on the rules at the door, so make sure you’ve read them.

By *jayjMan  over a year ago

Farringdon, Central London

Sound advice!

"I’m a KV regular but I’m not going in December. In terms of outfit, they’re a bit more forgiving for mascs/men but you will need to make an effort. One of the biggest letdowns for me, as a masc woman who is only attracted to men, is men at KV who have made the bare minimum effort and expect women/fems to be the ones who dress up. At the very least you’ll need faux/leather or latex bottoms. Fancy dress is an absolute no no. Mesh/fishnet etc are ideal. Look gorgeous!

As it’s your first time they may well quiz you on the rules at the door, so make sure you’ve read them. "

By *elfastStud OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"Regarding what to wear -

Buy your outfit from primark, faux leather. You might have to checkout the womens section. Buy faux leather accessories , like wrist bands. Also fancy dress shops always have interesting way to adorn your head, face and body.

You need to make a little effort as most others will be who are attending.

Enjoy

"

Great advice, thank you

» Add a new message to this topic