FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > northern ireland room

northern ireland room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

people in the north need a chat room,as everyone else in uk and ireland have one,this wee place is big enough for one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

many of the N.ireland users use the ireland room, dont think there is a need for A Northern Ireland one

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

ireland is a small place....and the swinging community has small numbers in ireland....why fragment it further....to compare it other setions of the uk is uncomparable due to population numbers...some uk cities would have populations bigger than some irish counties....hence the porpotion of swingers per sq mile is higer than that of ireland...north or south..plus newry aint far from dundak or dublin. So where the sense in reducing peoples opttions for meets and chats further...

By *orderhoppersCouple  over a year ago

donegal

you should stay out of the ireland room if its not good enough for you.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

agree with all the rest.

the irish room is used very little as it is, with most action done in the directing rooms where most of the traffic is anyway.

we hardly ever use the rooms here, but pop our heads in from time to time and the same names are in there, so it kinda has a more community feel to it than the larger, busier rooms.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"you should stay out of the ireland room if its not good enough for you."

100% correct...love the bikini by the way...jelly and ice cream???

i think if people want a northern ireland its fair enough plus who are any of us to tell someone else not to do it equal rights

Lets not segregate even further ffs..

Were working our way down south.. weve started at bottom.. now its time to work up lol yumm yummmm

Ireland / N.Ireland room.. whatever... were all the same.. were all Irish citizens with different beliefs.. lets keep it simples :D

well stated abbeys

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"i think if people want a northern ireland its fair enough plus who are any of us to tell someone else not to do it equal rights "
exactly and if the room is there it wont do anybody any harm either.Plus half of the time ppl go in any room they wish to go in anyway.so whether there is one for south or north in my opinion it wont make any difference it will even be better u just go to one or the other. *preparing to be told off*

OK... while were on the subject of new rooms...

Can we have a MR ABBEY ROOM ?

One one condition... No Moderators allowed !!!!

Thanks very much lol

xxx

"Lets not segregate even further ffs..

Were working our way down south.. weve started at bottom.. now its time to work up lol yumm yummmm

Ireland / N.Ireland room.. whatever... were all the same.. were all Irish citizens with different beliefs.. lets keep it simples :D

"

cant believe im actually going to agree with you abbeys, ( shocking i know ) not enough people use the ireland room anyway never mind seperating it more. most people in the room chat to who ever is in and become friendly with people from all over Ireland, not just northerners stick to northerners and the same with southerners.

belfast

cant believe im actually going to agree with you abbeys, ( shocking i know ) not enough people use the ireland room anyway never mind seperating it more. most people in the room chat to who ever is in and become friendly with people from all over Ireland, not just northerners stick to northerners and the same with southerners."

yea thats why i say it wont make any difference anyway so whether there is one for south n north we can still go 2 any room.

belfast

"OK... while were on the subject of new rooms...

Thanks very much lol

xxx"

.i dont see why u cant have one.lol

dublin

exactly....a northern ireland room would only serve to isolate people in the north from their southern friends...i thought we had all grown past that mentality...like i said before it would isolate people in the border counties from meeting each other...derry is a whole lot closer to donegal than belfast is....plus how many folk from dundalk travel to newry each day...

"

By *oupleup4fun11Couple  over a year ago

belfast

people in the north need a chat room,as everyone else in uk and ireland have one,this wee place is big enough for one

seems it's most people from the north who want to seperate lol

belfast

i totally agree there should be a northern ireland room because if people would read profiles on here MOST of them say will only meet in NORTHERN IRELAND, sorry but ireland, dublin that direction is wayyyy to far for most people on here especially if they dont drive!! ohh im not irish citizen by the way im a british citizen

And people on here shouldnt jump to conclusions!!!!!

Thanks very much lol

xxx"

Abbeys, I am frankly hurt..

dublin

[Removed by poster at 13/04/12 00:05:03]

dublin

"i totally agree there should be a northern ireland room because if people would read profiles on here MOST of them say will only meet in NORTHERN IRELAND, sorry but ireland, dublin that direction is wayyyy to far for most people on here especially if they dont drive!! ohh im not irish citizen by the way im a british citizen

on the point of jumping to conclusions....i live closer to newry than i do to dublin....so why should i be excluded from access to co down. the population o north and south is comparable to a large uk city....so per sq kilometre of population we have a more sparse population and a even more sparse proportion of swingers spread over a wider geographic area....so where is the point of fragmenting a already fragmented and scattered community...if people wish to remain insular thats their view...but why deny access to people from border counties from communicating with folk who are ony in the next town or county...dublin isnt that far from belfast nowadays...with people travelling all along the north eastern coastal area each day...how many dubs travel to newry??...lots..i think the point of mentioning the fact of being a british citizen is irrelevant...the point that is being made is purely on a logistical and geographic point of view.

And people on here shouldnt jump to conclusions!!!!!"

wasnt this topic debated two days ago??

Awww nuffin personal Westy lol..

"Awww nuffin personal Westy lol..

"

You have your own room anways as it is - i say it up there in black and white - Abbey Room - No Mods I saw it

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

ok, looking at a map, i guess belfast is closer to stranrar than eniskillen, so should northern ireland be inducted into the scottish chatroom? lol

as has been said, the question of citizenship is a moot point, yous are all irish, and should be pleased to be so (or all equally distraught, your own choice lol) and as such, should be happy to be in an irish chatroom.

being english i STILL dont understand why ireland is segregated (even with Em telling me time and again) so i dont see why you would not want to stand shoulder t oshoulder (or groin to groin in this case) with fellow countrypersons (politically correct, bloody government) and just be proud being irish and together.

"i think if people want a northern ireland its fair enough plus who are any of us to tell someone else not to do it equal rights exactly and if the room is there it wont do anybody any harm either.Plus half of the time ppl go in any room they wish to go in anyway.so whether there is one for south or north in my opinion it wont make any difference it will even be better u just go to one or the other. *preparing to be told off*"

well u did,nt get told off too bad so thats a good thing dunno why all the fuss its only another chat room and everyone will be free to use it i just guess some ppl like havn their own way lol

"i totally agree there should be a northern ireland room because if people would read profiles on here MOST of them say will only meet in NORTHERN IRELAND, sorry but ireland, dublin that direction is wayyyy to far for most people on here especially if they dont drive!! ohh im not irish citizen by the way im a british citizen

"wasnt this topic debated two days ago??"

seems its bk again haha

The current Ireland room is empty enough at times it would only be worse if another room is added.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

Thanks very much lol

xxx"

You'd STILL manage to get banned!

" the question of citizenship is a moot point, yous are all irish, and should be pleased to be so"

Someone's missed about forty years worth of the News at 10

belfast

[Removed by poster at 14/04/12 01:24:05]

belfast

"The current Ireland room is empty enough at times it would only be worse if another room is added."
its never empty there is always ppl in there .its just that sum r hapi enough just to perve than chat.So adding another room wont do any harm as we will have another room to go and perve into.

guess its always going to be a touchy subject i get on with everyone as me mother wud say u,d chat to the devil lol i don,t care what religion someone is what colour there skin is what they had for breakfast etc etc big fuss about nothin will just be another room , or is it because its going to be called a northern ireland room ??

I see no harm in there being a Northern Ireland room and if you consider the current design of the website that's the way it should be. That is to say at present Northern Ireland is listed under UK. If i go to meets i can filter by only other UK regions; the reality is if i were free this weekend i may be willing to go to Dublin/Cavan/Donegal etc but in my present settings i cant view those meets (without having to change my current location).

It really shouldn't be a political debate, anyone that wants to use the NI room can, but when people make increbily naive comments that we all should be proud to be Irish thats when people will start to get wound up and bring politics into it

I can see the logic why people would want it so the room isnt filled with people they realistically would never meet and they want a more local community chat but that cant be stopped as you often get English/Scots/Yanks in the Ireland room as it is

I see no harm in there being a Northern Ireland room and if you consider the current design of the website that's the way it should be. That is to say at present Northern Ireland is listed under UK. If i go to meets i can filter by only other UK regions; the reality is if i were free this weekend i may be willing to go to Dublin/Cavan/Donegal etc but in my present settings i cant view those meets (without having to change my current location).

It really shouldn't be a political debate, anyone that wants to use the NI room can, but when people make increbily naive comments that we all should be proud to be Irish thats when people will start to get wound up and bring politics into it

I can see the logic why people would want it so the room isnt filled with people they realistically would never meet and they want a more local community chat but that cant be stopped as you often get English/Scots/Yanks in the Ireland room as it is

belfast

"I see no harm in there being a Northern Ireland room and if you consider the current design of the website that's the way it should be. That is to say at present Northern Ireland is listed under UK. If i go to meets i can filter by only other UK regions; the reality is if i were free this weekend i may be willing to go to Dublin/Cavan/Donegal etc but in my present settings i cant view those meets (without having to change my current location).

I can see the logic why people would want it so the room isnt filled with people they realistically would never meet and they want a more local community chat but that cant be stopped as you often get English/Scots/Yanks in the Ireland room as it is"

» Add a new message to this topic