FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Shaving

Shaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un4too OP   Couple  over a year ago

north cork

Going through some profiles there and it's mad the amount of people who still don't trim or shave in the right places. Literally hairs longer that the actual manhood. Trim it will ye. Has to be the single biggest turn off.

Happy non hairy Monday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rezMan  over a year ago

Mungret

"Going through some profiles there and it's mad the amount of people who still don't trim or shave in the right places. Literally hairs longer that the actual manhood. Trim it will ye. Has to be the single biggest turn off.

Happy non hairy Monday. "

Ive tried shave once with no luck day after had huge huge bad rush itchy and scratchy thing Since the I do trim for Ireland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I shave regularly and anyways trim too.

But you are talking about your own preference.... I have spoken to (and met) a couple of ladies on here who actually prefer the natural look and would not touch a shaven cock, regardless of whom it may be attached to.

So what I am saying is each and everyone to their own and don't knock it.

By *undubguy100Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Going through some profiles there and it's mad the amount of people who still don't trim or shave in the right places. Literally hairs longer that the actual manhood. Trim it will ye. Has to be the single biggest turn off.

Couldn't agree more....I'm with you guys on this...some pics it's like a forest, and in need of serious manscaping. can't beat smooth on everyone....im a total convert

By *uv2bnude3Man  over a year ago

Thurles

Its a matter of choice.I am all natural and like it that way, never had any complaints. Given a choice, I prefer a natural, hairy pussy. That said, I never saw or had pussy I didnt enjoy and have never refused any offered, shaved, trimmed, or natural.

Yup can't beat a good clean shaved look , and the feeling is great too

I don’t eat hairy muffs. That’s my preference.

By *rezMan  over a year ago

Mungret

"I don’t eat hairy muffs. That’s my preference. "

Hairy muffs could be tricky spitting pubes aint nice

» Add a new message to this topic