FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is it fair?

Is it fair?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouge and blue OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork

We'd like to meet a couple for coffee or a drink but we fear we'd be leading them on by just meeting for a drink and going no further. Any comments or advice would be welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met a couple once and they decided they didn’t want to have sex with me after a drink. Three drinks later still the same so we parted ways. No ill will, just no chemistry.

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

Most people on fab would not have any expectations beyond a drink if that's what you had agreed on.

Just be clear and upfront about your intentions/expectations from the start.

Was in a position before whereby my partner from a previous relationship and I decided we wanted to meet a couple so chatted with them for ages. Then we agreed on a PURELY social meet for our first meeting to ensure no uneasiness or pressure was felt or applied. They agreed to meet under those conditions.

We all met and had some food and drinks and a chat but they then started applying pressure to do something that night.

We had gone to GREAT lengths to ensure they were under no misconceptions that nothing would harken that night as at didn't want to appear to be leading them on but they still ruined it..... Almost wouldn't take a no thank you for an answer..... Put my past partner right off it and that was the end of that.

So what I am saying is you roll the dice and hope that you meet someone decent who will play at a speed that EVERYONE is comfortable with.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Always make it clear that is a social first......if they pressure me on it I walk

"We'd like to meet a couple for coffee or a drink but we fear we'd be leading them on by just meeting for a drink and going no further. Any comments or advice would be welcome.

"

if you make it clear that it's just a drink then i don't think anyone's feeling will be hurt. honesty is the best policy

Like others have said, if you are clear from the outset that you are not looking for a playmeet, just a social, it is fair.

You just make it clear on the meet posting. Many fabbers simply meet for a social.

By *ouge and blue OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork

Thanks to all of you who've given advice. I guess the next step is to set it up and begin our fab journey. We're very grateful for your help. X

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"We'd like to meet a couple for coffee or a drink but we fear we'd be leading them on by just meeting for a drink and going no further. Any comments or advice would be welcome.

"

I suppose it depends on how you both feel I guess sometimes what starts as a friendly social meet can turn into something more but of course if it is just a social meet and nothing more keep to your guns we are all given the option of no at any given time so don't be afraid to apply it

What’s the point of meeting someone when u have no Intention of taking it any further ?

I mean, this is a swingers / sex site not a coffee club

Isnt this why they invented chloroform

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

"What’s the point of meeting someone when u have no Intention of taking it any further ?

I mean, this is a swingers / sex site not a coffee club"

So if you meet someone having exchanged some messages, you meet up and decide this person does nothing for you, but fuck it I'm here now let's play fucking?

Also this is a couple it's completely different to 2 singles meeting, as 4 people need to get along

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"What’s the point of meeting someone when u have no Intention of taking it any further ?

I mean, this is a swingers / sex site not a coffee club"

We all know what this site is but people like to know who they are meeting before anything happens yeah there is those are just about fuck and go and that's fine no judgment on them

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

Well if you can't meet for a coffee and a chat and have a laugh and see if they feel comfortable with u

How are they supposed to get naked with u

Seriously

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ill meet ye for a drink ir coffee no pressure

See i am nice like that

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Isnt this why they invented chloroform "

And vans

Be clear about your intentions, if they ignore this and have other expectations, that's their problem.

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"Most people on fab would not have any expectations beyond a drink if that's what you had agreed on.

Just be clear and upfront about your intentions/expectations from the start."

Totally agree with this

If a social/coffee has been arranged then that’s as far as it goes. If there’s a genuine interest to go further then that can be arranged for a later date

By *herieWoman  over a year ago

The Burbs

"Most people on fab would not have any expectations beyond a drink if that's what you had agreed on.

Just be clear and upfront about your intentions/expectations from the start.

Totally agree with this

If a social/coffee has been arranged then that’s as far as it goes. If there’s a genuine interest to go further then that can be arranged for a later date "

I also agree! No expectations. Just a coffee, if all goes well it's a bonus

This is why we like attending socials or parties, you can mingle and see potential playdates on the night or if you do get on well you can go off and play on same night

"This is why we like attending socials or parties, you can mingle and see potential playdates on the night or if you do get on well you can go off and play on same night "
what the lady said

Always a drink / coffee first but there no harm going prepared...just incase you want to take this further

"Isnt this why they invented chloroform

And vans "

And quiet lambs !

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I always meet socially first. If I'm not attracted to them/her Im happy to walk away. For me it's simple.. I have to find then likeable, attractive, interesting, and interested in sex.

"

Are you talking about a specific couple you have your eyes on? If so, be clear and follow advice above. Or do you just want to meet a couple to chat about getting into the scene? If so, put it on your profile, lots of pleasant people out there willing to lend a hand, except nobody reads profiles but give it a go!

"

How would you be leading them on ?..it's the proper procedure tbh...it's the only way to see if ye all click and any chemistry there...

» Add a new message to this topic