FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Off subject....mental health

Off subject....mental health

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ev90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

We all know this site is about fun..sexual desires, fantasies and everything that crosses our mind from day to day...

But...

Does anyone ever talk, discuss or support others with mental health?

Ireland has a rate of 10:1 when it comes to suicide of males:females

Just thought I'd put it out there incase anyone was having a hard time.... I'm here to listen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

There are frequently threads about mental health and wellness across all the forums. It's just as important as your physical or sexual health, and in dealing with online interactions, you have to protect your own wellbeing first and foremost

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love to talk about it and I do as much I can for others with it. But sometimes I have to step back for myself. It is very difficult sometimes if a person is gone to far and doesn't even listen to the pros or listens to much and blames the pros.

It may be time im obviosly got an addiction to fab

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"It may be time im obviosly got an addiction to fab"

You are not alone.

Maybe there should be regular meets for fellow sufferers?

Apologies OP, not trying to derail.

Mental health is important for all

"We all know this site is about fun..sexual desires, fantasies and everything that crosses our mind from day to day...

But...

Just thought I'd put it out there incase anyone was having a hard time.... I'm here to listen "

Mental health well being is hugely important... people hid their true emotions cause they don't want to burden anyone with them yet inside they're screaming out for help ..

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

i help a person who suffers . Im afraid its a very bad disease .

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

From around the age of 19-20 I started getting panic attacks which led to years of constant anxiety.

I kept that to myself for around 15 years, not because I felt it was a weakness, but because I didn't want to burden anyone.

Looking back I regret not talking about it earlier for a few reasons. Obviously it would have helped me but also now, due to talking about it, I realized that many people I've known for years went through something similar at some point in their lives.

While I'm in a good place mentally now, I still talk about my experience and more importantly, I listen to anyone who wants to talk about it.

I feel so blessed and lucky that after so many years of suffering in silence I managed to come out on the other side.

For anyone reading this that may be going through something, just talk to someone. I promise you will not be a burden on them. People want to help.

there are many voluntary groups out there & it's not a sign of weakness to admit to having a problem or seeking help

Aware, Samaratins, Pieta House, Grow ... help is always out there...never feel alone

"We all know this site is about fun..sexual desires, fantasies and everything that crosses our mind from day to day...

But...

Just thought I'd put it out there incase anyone was having a hard time.... I'm here to listen "

» Add a new message to this topic