FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your own funeral

Your own funeral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would anyone here like to be able to be amongst the mourners at their own wake and funeral.

To hear what's been said about you, how people really felt about you. To hear the story's told about you and what you got up to.

To hear the things people wanted to say to you but didn't get the chance.

After a loss recently this is at the forefront of my mind.

I've thought about this for long time 20+ years. Just wanted to see if any one else had the same thoughts or would like to hear what's being talked about when their gone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No,at this stage of my life,I don't care what people say about me behind my back.

My loved ones are people who aren't afraid to express their feelings.

I'm going to have mine well organised before I go.. Its going to be one of the craziest funerals ever seen...... Do anyone of ye think that glass coffins would catch on......... Remains to be seen..

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"I'm going to have mine well organised before I go.. Its going to be one of the craziest funerals ever seen...... Do anyone of ye think that glass coffins would catch on......... Remains to be seen.. "

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I'm going to be dead and, though I may be proven wrong, I'll be beyond caring at that point.

Of course, if you're a strong believer in Heaven, you'll be able to see and hear what is being said, won't you?

Am single and no kids to worry about. Not much family so I just filled out a form for leaving my body to science.i die someone makes a phone call body picked up. Simple

» Add a new message to this topic