FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cbd

Cbd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sexybitch OP   Woman  over a year ago

north dublin

Any reviews on this im thinking of using the oil any advice be great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

B its great for a lot of stuff i use it in vape great for cronical pain and lots of other stuff , what you need it for ?

Btw the cbd oils sold in Ireland have NO THC so you get the benefits and don't get high

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Few people I know use it.

They say it helps with anxiety and inflammation.

I've been meaning to give it a go meself.

"Few people I know use it.

They say it helps with anxiety and inflammation.

I've been meaning to give it a go meself."

At start its a bit of trial and error till you find the strenght that suits you but its true helps a lot

I work for a cannabis/cbd site. Send me your questions babe x

By *squaredCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

I used it (vape) and got some1 with chronic pain on drops.

She found drops hard to regulate dose, then got her on vape and she finds it much better. She is on 1/5 tablets she was on & much nicer on wallet too then all those pills.

I use for ptsd & anxiety only use when needed. You can get 25 all the way up to over 4000 dose.

You need a different vape then normal as it needs different heat temp.

"I work for a cannabis/cbd site. Send me your questions babe x "

Is it good for lower back pain inflammation

"I work for a cannabis/cbd site. Send me your questions babe x

Is it good for lower back pain inflammation "

Good quality, "full spectrum" CBD oil 100% relieves pain and inflammation. Countless studies prove it. The problem is the industry is so unregulated that there are hacks out there selling any old shite and those aren't gonna have any effects.

If you source good quality full spectrum CBD online from reputable dispensaries, you'll definitely see an improvement.

By *ubtrainerMan  over a year ago

wexford

Could someone give me info on this and where i can get it. Mother suffers alot with anxiety ans various pains. She already smokes an e cig so id love to get her this vape to try it

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

They might help you, and they might do nothing. Worth a try.

By *oywonder69Man  over a year ago

cavan

Definitely try it . good for all types of symptoms..

"Could someone give me info on this and where i can get it. Mother suffers alot with anxiety ans various pains. She already smokes an e cig so id love to get her this vape to try it "

Hale vape ( i think there is one in Enischorty) you might need to get a pod system depending on what mod she vapes on , but you can get a fairly good one for about 20 quid , i use the aspire breeze 2

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Any reviews on this im thinking of using the oil any advice be great "

My dad is using it for pain relief and its doing wonders for him for over a year now.

Good quality, "full spectrum" CBD oil 100% relieves pain and inflammation. Countless studies prove it. The problem is the industry is so unregulated that there are hacks out there selling any old shite and those aren't gonna have any effects.

If you source good quality full spectrum CBD online from reputable dispensaries, you'll definitely see an improvement. "

Would you pm me if you get a chance. Cheers

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc

"Any reviews on this im thinking of using the oil any advice be great

My dad is using it for pain relief and its doing wonders for him for over a year now. "

what does he use? is it over the counter?

"Any reviews on this im thinking of using the oil any advice be great

My dad is using it for pain relief and its doing wonders for him for over a year now.

what does he use? is it over the counter?"

Yes you can get it in health shops or some vape shops depending on how you want to take it

By *ubtrainerMan  over a year ago

wexford

"Could someone give me info on this and where i can get it. Mother suffers alot with anxiety ans various pains. She already smokes an e cig so id love to get her this vape to try it

Hale vape ( i think there is one in Enischorty) you might need to get a pod system depending on what mod she vapes on , but you can get a fairly good one for about 20 quid , i use the aspire breeze 2 "

Thanks for the info, must have a look. Do you find it good as a relaxer, for pain? Or is it just regular use you use it for

"B its great for a lot of stuff i use it in vape great for cronical pain and lots of other stuff , what you need it for ?

Btw the cbd oils sold in Ireland have NO THC so you get the benefits and don't get high "

Ya but depending on usage you could still fail a drug test, the no THC is a lie its less than 1mg of THC that can legally be in the oil for it to be classed THC free so heavy usage can allow for THC build up as its stored in fat

Look up LiquidCBD Ireland, best in the business

"Look up LiquidCBD Ireland, best in the business "

Thanks for the info

sbellex your filters block me sending you a question, but I am interested in getting a good quality, approved ( obviously not in ireland) oil..does your company have a website or high street shop.

I would like to understand the difference between oil & oil containing thc, is it only to do with a high or are there other benefits

THC is the component in canabis that causes the high

I use CBD tabs for sleeping. Great for getting a decent nights sleep when hungover.

I use also if I need to sleep early because I have to get up very early. I also use if I simply cannot wind down to sleep.

I buy from the States. Advanced cannabis industry over there. Higher quality and stronger than Europe. You will pay customs but worth it.

All CBD products should have trace TBC. It is a different process and chemical of the cannabis plant. Getting high is not the aim.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

"THC is the component in canabis that causes the high"

And it's the illegal part, for anyone who may think it's a good idea to order some oil containing THC.

THC is still illegal in Ireland.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

If you source good quality full spectrum CBD online from reputable dispensaries, you'll definitely see an improvement. "

back pain knee

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I actually bought some yesterday to use in a vape for my mum. She gets painful flare ups with arthritis. How much of it does she vape though and how often?

Hale brand shops sell all looking for as well as good health shops all over the country..

Debuff the myth's time...

The medical scientific results are fantastic to say the least...We have all heard of if not said...where there is a disease in the world there is also a natural cure to be found.. This is one of them and so far its proven as antiinflammatory and pain easer etc..just google to see all.. CBD can be found in many brands..most of whom sell the best CBD oils out there.. Stay hi concentration in drops via oral I'm told is best and many vape..

The only advice I would suggest is to use CBD oils which have been 3rd party lab tested to prove its authenticity.

Plus Ireland has licensed growers of CBD hemp out there producing on of the best quality oils out there and more are converting to same as payback is high per acre

Hope this helps

Lushlevs, thanks for the info

"I actually bought some yesterday to use in a vape for my mum. She gets painful flare ups with arthritis. How much of it does she vape though and how often? "

That is not easy to answer , first depends on the strength of the oil , second on what mod is she using it ( starter kit or a pod ) , then also the amount of pain .

Works a bit as trial an error , I usually tell people ( that vape ) get the lowest strength , then if its not working work your way up till you find what works for you , there is a good thing its when you find it , unlike chemical stuff you can stick to that strength and no need to go higher

By *oohTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

The Hemp Store on the bottom of Capel st has everything you need with informed helpful staff.

Their own brand is Irish grown and as good aa anything else, it’s also cheaper.

"B its great for a lot of stuff i use it in vape great for cronical pain and lots of other stuff , what you need it for ?

Btw the cbd oils sold in Ireland have NO THC so you get the benefits and don't get high "

That's not true. They have trace amounts of THC. Not enough to cause a high, but still some.

[Removed by poster at 10/06/19 20:17:25]

"[Removed by poster at 10/06/19 20:17:25]"

Can you prove that ? That's the same way as people took vaping the same as smoking , there is NO THC on any oils being sold in Ireland or else your business or shop would be raided and closed , unless you are getting it ilegally

I use it regularly as an anti inflammatory and find it’s been brilliant, can’t recommend it enough.

It doesn’t make any difference to sleep or relaxation for me though, worth a go though.

I'm using it regularly in the last 7months for my sciatica .I cudnt walk but CBD helped to reduce the pain.i highly recommend!!!

Please read over about to distinguish between CBD and hemp oil.both very useful tho

Anybody knows if cbd works for chron deases?

"Anybody knows if cbd works for chron deases? "

No it doesn't , won't cure you of it at all

I know that won't cure as there is no medication for that, but probably would be good as a antiinflammatory

"[Removed by poster at 10/06/19 20:17:25]

Can you prove that ? That's the same way as people took vaping the same as smoking , there is NO THC on any oils being sold in Ireland or else your business or shop would be raided and closed , unless you are getting it ilegally "

No I can't prove it because I can't post a link here. And we're not in a lab together, in case you weren't aware.

But if you Google the EU Common Agricultural Policy on hemp and cannabis derived cannabidiol, you'll see that it must have a THC content of less than 0.2 percent. In the states, it has to be lower than 0.3 percent. Once it meets that guideline, you can't be raided and closed legally according to EU law. But because the EU have given power of regulation to member states, you could be raided and closed by the Gaurds, even if the THC count is lower than 0.1 percent, because it is a cannabis derivative and our own laws haven't been changed to fully accommodate that.

There's also an important factor regarding the specific grade of oil you have. A CBD isolate oil will have THC and all of the 100+ other canabinoids removed. A full spectrum CBD oil will have had none removed. And a broad/partial spectrum will lie somewhere in between.

If you're looking for the most effective oil, you should always opt for full spectrum because clinical trials have shown that canabinoids work infinitely better in tandem with each other. It's called the "entourage effect" if you'd like to Google that too.

And if you're trying to wave your dick around and be the big man who knows it all, I'm really sorry that this happened to u.

Can you prove that ? That's the same way as people took vaping the same as smoking , there is NO THC on any oils being sold in Ireland or else your business or shop would be raided and closed , unless you are getting it ilegally "

Oh sorry - forgot to mention, studies have shown that the average vape oil contains 20+ toxic chemicals, heavy metals and carcinogens, and that the act of vaping itself causes the same level of damage to the respitory tract and lungs as cigarette smoking, but vaping participants in studies tend to incurr MORE damage than smokers, because on average they vape 7 times more often than a smoker inhales a cigarette.

You can also find info on this on Google.

Can you prove that ? That's the same way as people took vaping the same as smoking , there is NO THC on any oils being sold in Ireland or else your business or shop would be raided and closed , unless you are getting it ilegally

No I can't prove it because I can't post a link here. And we're not in a lab together, in case you weren't aware.

But if you Google the EU Common Agricultural Policy on hemp and cannabis derived cannabidiol, you'll see that it must have a THC content of less than 0.2 percent. In the states, it has to be lower than 0.3 percent. Once it meets that guideline, you can't be raided and closed legally according to EU law. But because the EU have given power of regulation to member states, you could be raided and closed by the Gaurds, even if the THC count is lower than 0.1 percent, because it is a cannabis derivative and our own laws haven't been changed to fully accommodate that.

There's also an important factor regarding the specific grade of oil you have. A CBD isolate oil will have THC and all of the 100+ other canabinoids removed. A full spectrum CBD oil will have had none removed. And a broad/partial spectrum will lie somewhere in between.

If you're looking for the most effective oil, you should always opt for full spectrum because clinical trials have shown that canabinoids work infinitely better in tandem with each other. It's called the "entourage effect" if you'd like to Google that too.

And if you're trying to wave your dick around and be the big man who knows it all, I'm really sorry that this happened to u.

"

After all I read on your post its google , google and then in the end something about me try to wave my dick ? I am not the big man that knows all , I am really sorry you are trying to put me down when thats all you can use against my points .

When you mention that there is always at least 0.1 percent of Thc in an oil thats the same of saying you are a man cause there is 50% male on your dna

» Add a new message to this topic