FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Swingers eh?

Swingers eh?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubtrainer OP   Man  over a year ago

wexford

How many people on here actually are into swinging? Seams like the site is getting full of people looking for plain old 1 to 1 sex and are trying to use the site for hookups rather than what its initial intentions was.

Is it because its hard to get in on that scene so they give up and chase singles? Im just curious and probably can answer these questions myself being honest, but I would like to get the opinion of others

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The site is ( mainly ) free

Nuff said

I’m tight

Interesting question coming from a single man. One of my favourite topics/rants and reasons I get flamed in forums.

Swinging grew out of affluent american couples (fighter pilots with short life expectancy) throwing car keys in a bowl, anthropologists see it as a sort of social protection for their wives if/when they died. It's supposed to be couples exploring with other couples, historically anyway. You get my drift. This site should be called FabCasualEncounters. There is another site I've come across that claims to not allow single men, just couples and women.. haven't delved into it yet but was on briefly, had a fantastic user interface light years beyond Fab.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Interesting question coming from a single man. One of my favourite topics/rants and reasons I get flamed in forums.

Swinging grew out of affluent american couples (fighter pilots with short life expectancy) throwing car keys in a bowl, anthropologists see it as a sort of social protection for their wives if/when they died. It's supposed to be couples exploring with other couples, historically anyway. You get my drift. This site should be called FabCasualEncounters. There is another site I've come across that claims to not allow single men, just couples and women.. haven't delved into it yet but was on briefly, had a fantastic user interface light years beyond Fab. "

Maybe that site would suit you better so going by your opening statement about single guys

Single guys are very much a part of swinging

Individuals are going to use this site as they see fit as we ourselves do.

We have met some fantastic singles but to date have only played with couples.

We are open to play with singles if the chemistry is right for all involved.

Psyche

I'm definitely not a swinger in the traditional sense. But I go to swinging clubs, I love group play and I'm involved in the scene. *shrugs

We are and love the single men.... Although if we are going by textbook swinging of couple swapping that's not us... We are purely here for the men

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"We are and love the single men.... Although if we are going by textbook swinging of couple swapping that's not us... We are purely here for the men "

Durty feckers

If people are having fun and enjoying themselves, does it matter what label they put on it. Live and let live

By *eankaren88Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

Swingers all the way.... only couples (Or the odd unicorn bi fem)

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

"We are and love the single men.... Although if we are going by textbook swinging of couple swapping that's not us... We are purely here for the men "

This point is very much noted

"We are and love the single men.... Although if we are going by textbook swinging of couple swapping that's not us... We are purely here for the men

Durty feckers"

Mwahhhhh you love us really yoss

"We are and love the single men.... Although if we are going by textbook swinging of couple swapping that's not us... We are purely here for the men

This point is very much noted "

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

We have played with plenty of singles and couples. We here for the fun!

That said we enjoy the social aspect of this scene too

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Single males/females are much easier to match and meet/play with a couple.

In my experience so far, the men from a couple, are willing to meet/play with almost any woman from Fab, but the women are very picky and won't accept a couple meet, just because the husband liked the other lady.

"Single males/females are much easier to match and meet/play with a couple.

In my experience so far, the men from a couple, are willing to meet/play with almost any woman from Fab, but the women are very picky and won't accept a couple meet, just because the husband liked the other lady."

Amazing how varied experiences are on Fab. That's not our experience at all. We've only met couples where all four immediately say "fuck yeah! let's go for it!" and enjoy all the combinations of who likes who.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

"It's supposed to be couples exploring with other couples, historically anyway. You get my drift. This site should be called FabCasualEncounters. There is another site I've come across that claims to not allow single men, just couples and women.. haven't delved into it yet but was on briefly, had a fantastic user interface light years beyond Fab. "

So if it's supposed to be about couples, why are single women included?

Just curious why it's ok for women but men are almost stigmatized on these sites.

I appreciate that the majority of men have no tact when it comes to this sort of thing and they can be quite childish to say the least when rejected. But isn't that what filters are for?

You don't have to interact with them.

And it seems there is plenty of interest for single males on here from both couples and single women.

To paraphrase what has been said to many a single men on here, if you don't like it, you don't have to stay.

Sorry, I went off track there a bit, my original question: If it's supposed to be about couples, then why are single women always invited?

I think it's only positive that singles get included into a community and lifestyle.

That way inexperienced folk who are genuinely interested in a lifestyle get more insight and experience, enough to know how things go and what to expect.

All couples that carry on with a lifestyle are happy always say how swinging and opening up sexually have strengthened their relationships.

Nobody ever talks about how attempting at swinging broke the relationships up. Usually inexperience and not knowing how to deal with start up emotions being the main culprit. Nobody talks about it because them couples aren't here to tell the story.

So being all strict and saying that swinging is only for couples is defeating its own purpose.

People who meet one on one isn't a bad thing too. When you establish a connection and trust with one person- it's hell of a lot easier to start introducing more people into equation.

How many females and males from any couple would be okay with meeting a couple themselves if they were on their own?

It's been a long day, I fall on my sword and completely submit to Missus' complete intelligence and sense she brings to any forum thread.

I've no problem with single guys, single girls, lonely souls, people in a tricky marriage, seekers, sluts, slags (see other thread), local bikes, couples, studs, even hopeless muck-savages, all seeking sex and a connection, that's what we're all here for.

My issue is probably with websites and the fast changing pace of cyberspace.

Best wishes to everyone here trying to get heir rocks off.

I am not a swinger.

I dabbled and it wasnt for me. To be honest its as easy if not easier to meet couples than single women on here. So no I dont think people try to get into the lifestyle, fail and then fall into causual meets

"I am not a swinger.

I dabbled and it wasnt for me. To be honest its as easy if not easier to meet couples than single women on here. So no I dont think people try to get into the lifestyle, fail and then fall into causual meets"

I can rest my case quite comfortably now.

"I am not a swinger.

I dabbled and it wasnt for me. To be honest its as easy if not easier to meet couples than single women on here. So no I dont think people try to get into the lifestyle, fail and then fall into causual meets

I can rest my case quite comfortably now."

Glad to be of service

"I think it's only positive that singles get included into a community and lifestyle.

That way inexperienced folk who are genuinely interested in a lifestyle get more insight and experience, enough to know how things go and what to expect.

All couples that carry on with a lifestyle are happy always say how swinging and opening up sexually have strengthened their relationships.

Nobody ever talks about how attempting at swinging broke the relationships up. Usually inexperience and not knowing how to deal with start up emotions being the main culprit. Nobody talks about it because them couples aren't here to tell the story.

So being all strict and saying that swinging is only for couples is defeating its own purpose.

People who meet one on one isn't a bad thing too. When you establish a connection and trust with one person- it's hell of a lot easier to start introducing more people into equation.

How many females and males from any couple would be okay with meeting a couple themselves if they were on their own? "

Just on the point you raised and from seeing friends and couples breaking up. The majority already had relationship issues long before swinging, swinging just opened the cracks that were already there. Any that we know who couldn't handle emotions gracefully walked away from the lifestyle and are still happily together

"

Just on the point you raised and from seeing friends and couples breaking up. The majority already had relationship issues long before swinging, swinging just opened the cracks that were already there. Any that we know who couldn't handle emotions gracefully walked away from the lifestyle and are still happily together "

Absolutely 100%.

There's a 100 and one reason why people break up every day. Be it one strong one or a multitude of different factors.

My personal point was - if one half is completely inexperienced and I don't even mean practically, but even having an open mind from seeing and hearing things first hand rather than some hush rumours, if another half would even mention it - it does create a wedge which is impossible to fix.

I only talk from my own past experience. Having been on unfortunate end of mentioning it to my ex to him being completely horrified at the idea which was followed by constant suspicions of cheating, years worth of smart remarks about it and his own narrow minded assumptions.

I was young and stupid to put up with it as back in a day I thought I was doing a right thing. Obviously it wasn't.

Just my two pence on the fact that if single men who aren't that experienced would be given a little more insight and not just be treated as walking sex toys - they wouldn't treat others that way too.

By *ubtrainer OP   Man  over a year ago

wexford

"

Just on the point you raised and from seeing friends and couples breaking up. The majority already had relationship issues long before swinging, swinging just opened the cracks that were already there. Any that we know who couldn't handle emotions gracefully walked away from the lifestyle and are still happily together

Absolutely 100%.

There's a 100 and one reason why people break up every day. Be it one strong one or a multitude of different factors.

My personal point was - if one half is completely inexperienced and I don't even mean practically, but even having an open mind from seeing and hearing things first hand rather than some hush rumours, if another half would even mention it - it does create a wedge which is impossible to fix.

I only talk from my own past experience. Having been on unfortunate end of mentioning it to my ex to him being completely horrified at the idea which was followed by constant suspicions of cheating, years worth of smart remarks about it and his own narrow minded assumptions.

I was young and stupid to put up with it as back in a day I thought I was doing a right thing. Obviously it wasn't.

Just my two pence on the fact that if single men who aren't that experienced would be given a little more insight and not just be treated as walking sex toys - they wouldn't treat others that way too. "

Ive enjoyed reading what you have put in this thread,very valid points that can be sometimes over looked. Its great to see someone experience these things and to pass on the potential outcome for others.

On a side note: any advice on the following?

Have being on this site for a while now, havent being involved in socials etc. Have had a few meets. I have a regular FB and am playing with the idea of telling her im on here or not. How should I go about it? Main reason why i havent done it yet is because the sex is great and im afraid if i bring it up that im on here, she will think im banging half of ireland.

Its not serious enough to move to a relationship so i dont necessarily want to quit the site

» Add a new message to this topic