FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Imposible to get a meet

Imposible to get a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im a genuine guy not pushy and im told im handsome but im finding it hard to get any meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

See the 100's of threads already about this and take the advice from within them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im a genuine guy not pushy and im told im handsome but im finding it hard to get any meets?"

When I read your post, it sparked something with me and that was, that you and the other 62 million men on Fab probably have the same problem. Spruce up your profile, put a little bit about you. We all know you are nice, we all know you want to meet a girl, we all know you want to meet a girl similar to you. It’s the same thing the other 62 million men on Fab want too. Make yourself stand out from the crowd or we’ll be having the same conversation in six months time, the only thing will have changed is, another few million men will have joined.

"Im a genuine guy not pushy and im told im handsome but im finding it hard to get any meets?"

Most over used phrase on fab, what does "I'm a genuine guy" even mean?

We personally would rather one told us "I have a Y chromosome"

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think your pics are poor and profile bland. You need to make it more exciting to get noticed on here.

By *lay2018Couple  over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Get known in the forum, go to socials and get known then you will get meets.

There's to many males on here are all for meeting when they have their phone in their hand or behind a laptop but when it's time to actually meet, they never show up. Has happened to us twice!

Once you get known, get verifications and connect with people, you will get meets.

You get out of fab what you put in so make more of an effort instead of one or 2 liners msgs .

Whingebag posts are definitely the way to get more meets.

Some people aren't fussy about who they meet by the looks of it.

You are here since 2015 without any verifications that's going to put a lot of people off.

You can't accommodate another thing not in your favour.

Four photos but three from 2015,2016,2017,try putting up more updated pictures and put some effort into them. The cock picture you have needs to go.

The profile I read it and forgot it immediately. Nothing in your profile draws me in. It's just another stock standard one of many profiles. So put some time and effort into it.

As I say a million times Fab is not dial a ride. You need to put in the effort to reap the rewards. Lots of single males do very well here because they know how to sell themselves and stand out from the crowd.

Buy some fancy biscuits fab ladies love them some biscuits.

But if your too cheap for that I guess you could follow the upgrade profile pics and text, interact on forums and get to a social advise above.

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Yeah, its not impossible, time consuming and tricky to get anyone chatting but not impossible..

By *arkness.Woman  over a year ago

Limerick /Cork

"Buy some fancy biscuits fab ladies love them some biscuits.

But if your too cheap for that I guess you could follow the upgrade profile pics and text, interact on forums and get to a social advise above."

Especially when your cleaning the crumbs of the bed an get the flashbacks. PS I'm a bourbon biscuit girl!

"See the 100's of threads already about this and take the advice from within them "
101 thread might be the one that the trick.

But if your too cheap for that I guess you could follow the upgrade profile pics and text, interact on forums and get to a social advise above."

Yes a one line "I have fancy biscuits" would be a significant improvement

By *ONDYWoman  over a year ago

00heaven

"You are here since 2015 without any verifications that's going to put a lot of people off.

You can't accommodate another thing not in your favour.

Four photos but three from 2015,2016,2017,try putting up more updated pictures and put some effort into them. The cock picture you have needs to go.

The profile I read it and forgot it immediately. Nothing in your profile draws me in. It's just another stock standard one of many profiles. So put some time and effort into it.

As I say a million times Fab is not dial a ride. You need to put in the effort to reap the rewards. Lots of single males do very well here because they know how to sell themselves and stand out from the crowd.

"

Very good advice

Your initial message to a female is important too.

I've just received one from a guy my own age claiming to be a 'Sugar Daddy' who could 'look after me'.

I mean seriously.... What an idiot and that's an instant block for me.

First contact is important. We don't want to know about you being 'well hung' either.

Be decent.

"Im a genuine guy not pushy and im told im handsome but im finding it hard to get any meets?

We personally would rather one told us "I have a Y chromosome""

Not a woman posing as a man, apparently it's rife on fab

But if your too cheap for that I guess you could follow the upgrade profile pics and text, interact on forums and get to a social advise above.

Especially when your cleaning the crumbs of the bed an get the flashbacks. PS I'm a bourbon biscuit girl! "

Terrible choice... but for you i guess I will go to the shop

Better photos and bio needed.

Yes a one line "I have fancy biscuits" would be a significant improvement "

Dont forget to set your filters first though as that inbox will be bursting

By *arkness.Woman  over a year ago

Limerick /Cork

Especially when your cleaning the crumbs of the bed an get the flashbacks. PS I'm a bourbon biscuit girl!

Terrible choice... but for you i guess I will go to the shop"

Whaaa, there's nothing like getting your bourbon an dipping it in, getting it nice a wet,the key is getting it to one's mouth before it melts and savouring the taste in ones mouth!(bring the double pack please)

Terrible choice... but for you i guess I will go to the shop

Whaaa, there's nothing like getting your bourbon an dipping it in, getting it nice a wet,the key is getting it to one's mouth before it melts and savouring the taste in ones mouth!(bring the double pack please) "

You want them you can come get them.....

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

"Your initial message to a female is important too.

I've just received one from a guy my own age claiming to be a 'Sugar Daddy' who could 'look after me'.

First contact is important. We don't want to know about you being 'well hung' either.

Be decent.

"

Yes the "snare" message is the key, now for some ladies on here a sugar daddy spoiling them might be exactly what they after (before anyone flames me... not a chance it was me... theres a nice community of moths inhabit my wallet!).

Im just saying that from teh profiles people have here its very difficult to know whats going to send a person weak at the knees... a quick "hello" is often knocked for being too short and not saying anything, a long rambling message (like this seems to be getting) and you are bound to shove your foot in your mouth. Afraid its a game of long odds to tempt a response most of the time..

"Your initial message to a female is important too.

Be decent.

"

Another well over used expression on fab, and one of our pet hates. In our experience, the ones who have or put "VWE" or "well hung" in their profile or messages, we're sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not.

The people we have met or know to be VWE or well hung, surprise, surprise no mention of it anywhere in their profile or messages. Strange that

"Im a genuine guy not pushy and im told im handsome but im finding it hard to get any meets?

We personally would rather one told us "I have a Y chromosome"

Not a woman posing as a man, apparently it's rife on fab "

Place is riddled with them

Thanks for all the advice! Definetly need to smarten up the profile first and take it from there...

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

My mammy calls me handsome too doesn't mean everyone thinks that too.

Op I've not looked at your profile but these "why can't I get a meet" posts rarely if ever work at getting more meets. If you are here over a year with no meets then sorry to tell you it's not fab maybe your approach is wrong the only person who can answer that is you and those you've mailed

"My mammy calls me handsome too doesn't mean everyone thinks that too.

Op I've not looked at your profile but these "why can't I get a meet" posts rarely if ever work at getting more meets. If you are here over a year with no meets then sorry to tell you it's not fab maybe your approach is wrong the only person who can answer that is you and those you've mailed"

4 years, some perseverance shown at least to be fair.

Op I've not looked at your profile but these "why can't I get a meet" posts rarely if ever work at getting more meets. If you are here over a year with no meets then sorry to tell you it's not fab maybe your approach is wrong the only person who can answer that is you and those you've mailed"

I've had meets from fab just not in a while...maybe i dont spend enough time on it. Strange thing is i dont have a problem off it!

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Op I've not looked at your profile but these "why can't I get a meet" posts rarely if ever work at getting more meets. If you are here over a year with no meets then sorry to tell you it's not fab maybe your approach is wrong the only person who can answer that is you and those you've mailed

I've had meets from fab just not in a while...maybe i dont spend enough time on it. Strange thing is i dont have a problem off it!"

Stay off it so

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

OP if you'll meet any woman under the rising Sun just to get your hole, you'll be ok. be very very fussy and you're in bother. The massive pond of beautiful women are hard to fish out. That's not even getting started on the lists and regulations women have. Best of luck in your adventure

"That's not even getting started on the lists and regulations women have. "

Lists and regulations??

Or as some call it "preferences".

Do you honestly believe any woman would join a site like fab just to fuck everyone and anyone,no matter who or what?

They join for thier own reasons,their own pleasure,to fulfill their own fantasies,not to succumb to every guy with a pulse.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Tipperary

"That's not even getting started on the lists and regulations women have.

Lists and regulations??

Do you honestly believe any woman would join a site like fab just to fuck everyone and anyone,no matter who or what?

They join for thier own reasons,their own pleasure,to fulfill their own fantasies,not to succumb to every guy with a pulse.

What a ridiculous thing to say."

the lists some women have go beyond the word to ridiculous. I have preferences 2 but I don't have a list as long as my arm where I need a notepad and pen to jot them down.

Tipperary

Lists and regulations??

What a ridiculous thing to say.the lists some women have go beyond the word to ridiculous. I have preferences 2 but I don't have a list as long as my arm where I need a notepad and pen to jot them down. "

if it's not your profile is 2 short, it's distance, if its not distance, it's you have a picture of your Willy, if its not a picture of your Willy, it's they don't like you having a veri off a certain poster, if its not that it's something else. If would be easier to get a bj off Michelle Keegan. .

Lists and regulations??

What a ridiculous thing to say.the lists some women have go beyond the word to ridiculous. I have preferences 2 but I don't have a list as long as my arm where I need a notepad and pen to jot them down. if it's not your profile is 2 short, it's distance, if its not distance, it's you have a picture of your Willy, if its not a picture of your Willy, it's they don't like you having a veri off a certain poster, if its not that it's something else. If would be easier to get a bj off Michelle Keegan. . "

If you manage that,from Michelle I mean,tell her I was asking for her

Tipperary

Lists and regulations??

What a ridiculous thing to say.the lists some women have go beyond the word to ridiculous. I have preferences 2 but I don't have a list as long as my arm where I need a notepad and pen to jot them down. if it's not your profile is 2 short, it's distance, if its not distance, it's you have a picture of your Willy, if its not a picture of your Willy, it's they don't like you having a veri off a certain poster, if its not that it's something else. If would be easier to get a bj off Michelle Keegan. .

If you manage that,from Michelle I mean,tell her I was asking for her "

the shit some go on with in relation to a possible meet is unbelievable. It's very evident some think they're on a pedestal. The straightforward eye to eye I like you or not approach when out, you can't beat it

Lists and regulations??

Of course some join to fuck any one let's be honest some should be glad to get a fuck.

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Them pesky wimin. Imagine wanting to be attracted and turned on by the thoughts of fucking someone to meet them. You would think they would be grateful for a cock and a heartbeat

Yes a one line "I have fancy biscuits" would be a significant improvement "

That's so funny I had to steel it lol

Lists and regulations??

What a ridiculous thing to say.the lists some women have go beyond the word to ridiculous. I have preferences 2 but I don't have a list as long as my arm where I need a notepad and pen to jot them down. if it's not your profile is 2 short, it's distance, if its not distance, it's you have a picture of your Willy, if its not a picture of your Willy, it's they don't like you having a veri off a certain poster, if its not that it's something else. If would be easier to get a bj off Michelle Keegan. . "

Is there a chance you might just be getting polite excuses for not interested?

Tipperary

Lists and regulations??

What a ridiculous thing to say.the lists some women have go beyond the word to ridiculous. I have preferences 2 but I don't have a list as long as my arm where I need a notepad and pen to jot them down. if it's not your profile is 2 short, it's distance, if its not distance, it's you have a picture of your Willy, if its not a picture of your Willy, it's they don't like you having a veri off a certain poster, if its not that it's something else. If would be easier to get a bj off Michelle Keegan. .

Is there a chance you might just be getting polite excuses for not interested?"

lad I stopped trying here a long time ago. Pub club setting is alot easier.

Tipperary

Lists and regulations??

Is there a chance you might just be getting polite excuses for not interested?lad I stopped trying here a long time ago. Pub club setting is alot easier."

in reality I don't struggle at all in a pub club setting without been big headed. It's just a much easier approach.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

instead of letting cock hang out and asking women "Fancy a f..?"

...and your 90% there

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

...and your 90% there "

So your an expert on what every woman on site wants.

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

...and your 90% there So your an expert on what every woman on site wants. "

I think you will find its common sense rather than expertise

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

...and your 90% there So your an expert on what every woman on site wants.

I think you will find its common sense rather than expertise "

So why do the ladies get so excited about a big cock pic.lol

".

Is there a chance you might just be getting polite excuses for not interested?lad I stopped trying here a long time ago. Pub club setting is alot easier."

We must be looking at different profiles so, because the majority I look at dont have massive lists of requirments

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

I think you will find its common sense rather than expertise So why do the ladies get so excited about a big cock pic.lol"

Cause big cocks are lovely

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

Oh wise is the great Tim

By *ooking for you2018Man  over a year ago

Galway

I am confused.. There should be loads of butchers in your area.. Oh wait.. Meets, not meats.

Tipperary

".

Is there a chance you might just be getting polite excuses for not interested?lad I stopped trying here a long time ago. Pub club setting is alot easier.

We must be looking at different profiles so, because the majority I look at dont have massive lists of requirments"

it's not all about looking. It's all about what some say when talking and the comment about talking normally? Sure that's common sense but don't be fooled into thinking that's what makes you successful.

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

I think you will find its common sense rather than expertise So why do the ladies get so excited about a big cock pic.lol

Cause big cocks are lovely "

Lol you only think that because you haven't got a big one .I find a big one a bit of a hindrance especially when putting on my socks I keep thinking it's my foot I'm putting the sock on.

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

I think you will find its common sense rather than expertise So why do the ladies get so excited about a big cock pic.lol

Cause big cocks are lovely "

A picture of a Rhode Island Red cock just does it for me. Magnificent creatures lovely plumage.

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

Oh wise is the great Tim "

Asslicker comes to mind.

By *ooking for you2018Man  over a year ago

Galway

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

A picture of a Rhode Island Red cock just does it for me. Magnificent creatures lovely plumage.

"

And the sound of their mating call is superb.

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Lists and regulations??

This right here ^

".

Is there a chance you might just be getting polite excuses for not interested?lad I stopped trying here a long time ago. Pub club setting is alot easier.

We must be looking at different profiles so, because the majority I look at dont have massive lists of requirmentsit's not all about looking. It's all about what some say when talking and the comment about talking normally? Sure that's common sense but don't be fooled into thinking that's what makes you successful."

I can only speak from my experiance but I really never hear a massive list of demands.

As for the common sense of course its not the only factor to getting meets but its a fairly good start

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

"

No plumage in the Cocks that is a common one

Tipperary

".

We must be looking at different profiles so, because the majority I look at dont have massive lists of requirmentsit's not all about looking. It's all about what some say when talking and the comment about talking normally? Sure that's common sense but don't be fooled into thinking that's what makes you successful.

I can only speak from my experiance but I really never hear a massive list of demands.

As for the common sense of course its not the only factor to getting meets but its a fairly good start"

you won't be told all the time but if you're a nice enough looking lad and you can't pull when out, there is something seriously wrong. On here you could send 20 plus polite opening mails and get no reply.

".

We must be looking at different profiles so, because the majority I look at dont have massive lists of requirmentsit's not all about looking. It's all about what some say when talking and the comment about talking normally? Sure that's common sense but don't be fooled into thinking that's what makes you successful.

As for the common sense of course its not the only factor to getting meets but its a fairly good startyou won't be told all the time but if you're a nice enough looking lad and you can't pull when out, there is something seriously wrong. On here you could send 20 plus polite opening mails and get no reply. "

So its not on the profile and you might not be told?

I revert to my original point of them not being interested.

Tipperary

".

As for the common sense of course its not the only factor to getting meets but its a fairly good startyou won't be told all the time but if you're a nice enough looking lad and you can't pull when out, there is something seriously wrong. On here you could send 20 plus polite opening mails and get no reply.

I revert to my original point of them not being interested."

have you not read threads in the past with women moaning about things they don't like? That's where the list is as long as my arm comes from. The slightest thing puts a woman off.

Tipperary

".

As for the common sense of course its not the only factor to getting meets but its a fairly good startyou won't be told all the time but if you're a nice enough looking lad and you can't pull when out, there is something seriously wrong. On here you could send 20 plus polite opening mails and get no reply.

I revert to my original point of them not being interested."

are you trying to tell me you put pull in a normal pub club setting?

Tipperary

".

I revert to my original point of them not being interested.are you trying to tell me you put pull in a normal pub club setting?"

can't

".you won't be told all the time but if you're a nice enough looking lad and you can't pull when out, there is something seriously wrong. On here you could send 20 plus polite opening mails and get no reply.

I revert to my original point of them not being interested.have you not read threads in the past with women moaning about things they don't like? That's where the list is as long as my arm comes from. The slightest thing puts a woman off. "

I have read posts from womem, men and couples. Some with outlandish expectations, some with understandable requests.

What I havent come across is the mojority of people on the site with massive lists of demands. The ones that do I avoid anyway. But its a small number in reality

Tipperary

".you won't be told all the time but if you're a nice enough looking lad and you can't pull when out, there is something seriously wrong. On here you could send 20 plus polite opening mails and get no reply.

I revert to my original point of them not being interested.have you not read threads in the past with women moaning about things they don't like? That's where the list is as long as my arm comes from. The slightest thing puts a woman off.

I have read posts from womem, men and couples. Some with outlandish expectations, some with understandable requests.

What I havent come across is the mojority of people on the site with massive lists of demands. The ones that do I avoid anyway. But its a small number in reality"

a meet can be very simple or you can complicate the hall out of it. I can't put it any other way

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

".

As for the common sense of course its not the only factor to getting meets but its a fairly good startyou won't be told all the time but if you're a nice enough looking lad and you can't pull when out, there is something seriously wrong. On here you could send 20 plus polite opening mails and get no reply. "

The difference when you're out on tge pull it's only looks you can go by. You might have some sort of blurred conversation in too loud music and with too many drinks. Here I can check cock pics, interests, veris etc. In other words with the pretty face you might be able to pull in a pub for a leg over but on here it might not be enough. So on here if I do my homework right I get more than a mediocre shag or can organise a mfm for myself.

Tipperary

".

The difference when you're out on tge pull it's only looks you can go by. You might have some sort of blurred conversation in too loud music and with too many drinks. Here I can check cock pics, interests, veris etc. In other words with the pretty face you might be able to pull in a pub for a leg over but on here it might not be enough. So on here if I do my homework right I get more than a mediocre shag or can organise a mfm for myself. "

I'd say I could count on one hand the d*unken convos I had with women when out. U don't have to go out and get plastered but what you do have is straight off face to face interaction. I never looked at a veri once. I make my own mind up on a person

".

The difference when you're out on tge pull it's only looks you can go by. You might have some sort of blurred conversation in too loud music and with too many drinks. Here I can check cock pics, interests, veris etc. In other words with the pretty face you might be able to pull in a pub for a leg over but on here it might not be enough. So on here if I do my homework right I get more than a mediocre shag or can organise a mfm for myself. I'd say I could count on one hand the d*unken convos I had with women when out. U don't have to go out and get plastered but what you do have is straight off face to face interaction. I never looked at a veri once. I make my own mind up on a person "

Wait.... am I the only one who brings a binder of written references about my sexual prowess to the club?

By *eleytMan  over a year ago

holywood.

have bein on for a while.dont or havent had any luck.any feed back would be good.

Tipperary

".

The difference when you're out on tge pull it's only looks you can go by. You might have some sort of blurred conversation in too loud music and with too many drinks. Here I can check cock pics, interests, veris etc. In other words with the pretty face you might be able to pull in a pub for a leg over but on here it might not be enough. So on here if I do my homework right I get more than a mediocre shag or can organise a mfm for myself. I'd say I could count on one hand the d*unken convos I had with women when out. U don't have to go out and get plastered but what you do have is straight off face to face interaction. I never looked at a veri once. I make my own mind up on a person

Wait.... am I the only one who brings a binder of written references about my sexual prowess to the club?"

veris apply to here and mean Jack shit at the end of the day.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

".

The difference when you're out on tge pull it's only looks you can go by. You might have some sort of blurred conversation in too loud music and with too many drinks. Here I can check cock pics, interests, veris etc. In other words with the pretty face you might be able to pull in a pub for a leg over but on here it might not be enough. So on here if I do my homework right I get more than a mediocre shag or can organise a mfm for myself. I'd say I could count on one hand the d*unken convos I had with women when out. U don't have to go out and get plastered but what you do have is straight off face to face interaction. I never looked at a veri once. I make my own mind up on a person

Wait.... am I the only one who brings a binder of written references about my sexual prowess to the club?"

I just show em a quick homemade bj vid, does the trick

".

Wait.... am I the only one who brings a binder of written references about my sexual prowess to the club?

I just show em a quick homemade bj vid, does the trick "

I can never manage to get my head down there and video it at the same time....

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 22/02/19 19:29:03]

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

".

I just show em a quick homemade bj vid, does the trick

I can never manage to get my head down there and video it at the same time...."

You need a tripod for your phone, that's my expert tip

on the hill NordWest of

".

The great thing about fab is we can all use it whatever way we like to use it. Also no where did I say I rely on veris only.

Good for you if you don't have to get plastered when you go out, neither do I. But when I go out I go out with no intention to pull. I've done my share of that in younger years. If I want fun I organise that on here because I get the better sex on here. Simples. "

Tipperary

".

The great thing about fab is we can all use it whatever way we like to use it. Also no where did I say I rely on veris only.

Good for you if you don't have to get plastered when you go out, neither do I. But when I go out I go out with no intention to pull. I've done my share of that in younger years. If I want fun I organise that on here because I get the better sex on here. Simples. "

I never had bad sex. I'm lucky I guess. If I got a 3sum, DP etc grand but one to one does me fine.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

---------

BIG SECRET...

Chat to women normally

-------

Wasn't claiming to be anything. Op stated his predicament and I gave him my 2 cents worth...

Btw I never claimed to know "what every woman wants" or to be "an expert" but do okay for myself, spanks for asking

» Add a new message to this topic