FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ghosts

Ghosts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or is their a lot of Ghosts using Fab lately? On a few occasions now ive been chatting away and have agreed meets only for the persons to disappear shortly before we have arranged to meet. I dont mind some one getting cold feet which is understandable but is it not manners to tell you i would views please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could just take the general consensus from other threads, that some people are strange, and no matter how many times we repeat this mantra now, some people will always be strange sorry op, carry on

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Is it just me or is their a lot of Ghosts using Fab lately? On a few occasions now ive been chatting away and have agreed meets only for the persons to disappear shortly before we have arranged to meet. I dont mind some one getting cold feet which is understandable but is it not manners to tell you i would views please "

It looks like you've been talking to a lot of men pretending to be women or a lot of women have blocked you after talking to you.

"Is it just me or is their a lot of Ghosts using Fab lately? On a few occasions now ive been chatting away and have agreed meets only for the persons to disappear shortly before we have arranged to meet. I dont mind some one getting cold feet which is understandable but is it not manners to tell you i would views please

It looks like you've been talking to a lot of men pretending to be women or a lot of women have blocked you after talking to you. "

no one has blocked me have swapped kik and have been chatting on their so definitely woman its just strange im not crying about it its just a courtesy thing

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Is it just me or is their a lot of Ghosts using Fab lately? On a few occasions now ive been chatting away and have agreed meets only for the persons to disappear shortly before we have arranged to meet. I dont mind some one getting cold feet which is understandable but is it not manners to tell you i would views please

It looks like you've been talking to a lot of men pretending to be women or a lot of women have blocked you after talking to you. no one has blocked me have swapped kik and have been chatting on their so definitely woman its just strange im not crying about it its just a courtesy thing"

how do you know it's a woman though? ... picures on kik coukd be fake too

It looks like you've been talking to a lot of men pretending to be women or a lot of women have blocked you after talking to you. no one has blocked me have swapped kik and have been chatting on their so definitely woman its just strange im not crying about it its just a courtesy thinghow do you know it's a woman though? ... picures on kik coukd be fake too "

video chat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get that too, alot just get off on the idea of meeting

"I get that too, alot just get off on the idea of meeting "
its unreal lately they dont relise the hassle the other person has to go through for the meet i.e time off get kids minded whatever its unreal

» Add a new message to this topic