By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try the garden

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Is there any other men on here getting no sex at home "

Will the mrs not suck and fuck either

Yes and many of them feel the need to tell us for some unknown reason.

If your own Mrs won't shag you,mine ain't either.

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

According the fab there's 99.9% of the men on it is not getting sex at home I hear about in every text I get

Clearly a reason not do, she Probally feels like she is doing everything, maintaining a house. Looking after child she could Probally do with a partner who is will to do laundry clean floors and help with homework

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

"Is there any other men on here getting no sex at home

Clearly a reason not do, she Probally feels like she is doing everything, maintaining a house. Looking after child she could Probally do with a partner who is will to do laundry clean floors and help with homework "

Can't understand why most men don't get this

Maybe ask at home why there's no sex

Clearly a reason not do, she Probally feels like she is doing everything, maintaining a house. Looking after child she could Probally do with a partner who is will to do laundry clean floors and help with homework

Can't understand why most men don't get this "

I really don't either.

Will the mrs not suck and fuck either "

Hehehe that's a good one

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

No sex at home for me at all. Not because the other half doesn't want to, but mostly because there is no other half

I'll never understand how anyone not getting it at home thinks it's ok to come here like sit down find out what's wrong and go get help or fucking end it

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

I'll bet you didn't think ud get these kind of responses

Limerick

"I'll bet you didn't think ud get these kind of responses "

Ah sure we're here to feel sorry for him

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"I'll bet you didn't think ud get these kind of responses

Ah sure we're here to feel sorry for him "

A bit of sympathy maybe

I feel sorry to if that helps

Limerick

A bit of sympathy maybe"

I'll send a card

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Maybe ask at home why there's no sex "

--------

Poor divil

of course most of the men on here are getting no sex at home!!!..why be on here!!!

By *hySwirlWoman  over a year ago

Cork

The women you built a home, family with not fancy sex with you tells me loads about you tbh.

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

"The women you built a home, family with not fancy sex with you tells me loads about you tbh."

And it's definitely all his fault?

By *hySwirlWoman  over a year ago

Cork

I not say it was his fault what I am saying if he can't score at home , he not scoring away with me .

"I not say it was his fault what I am saying if he can't score at home , he not scoring away with me ."

So if he would score at home then he may scoring with you then?

plenty of women on here are in the same boat /just dont go down into the boiler room

If you’re not happy at home why do you stay?? Not that I haven’t heard all that crap before from guys on here! You’re gonna need a whole lot of luck getting the ride on fab after this thread

"If you’re not happy at home why do you stay?? Not that I haven’t heard all that crap before from guys on here! You’re gonna need a whole lot of luck getting the ride on fab after this thread "

I hope he will not suicide him self after that good fortune from you

You see i dont believe this.only a very small percentage telling the truth here.they say they arent getting it .they probally getting it on tap every day when and where they want it.

"Yes and many of them feel the need to tell us for some unknown reason.

If your own Mrs won't shag you,mine ain't either."

these are the kind of messages we don't even answer.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Harsh but very funny

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Plenty of them around here. But most don't publicise it on the forum as triggers relationship advise, judgemental services and the block button brigade.

By *ilver Fox86Man  over a year ago

Everywhere

Think someone was looking for pitty sex,

Bet your thinking why did i post this lol.

Dont think hes gonna get many callers after this

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

"Plenty of them around here. But most don't publicise it on the forum as triggers relationship advise, judgemental services and the block button brigade. "

I don’t have much sex at home either, instead I hunt abroad , or its rather that half way did she pull me and half way I did fall

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Best reply

Can I just say why are people on here so bitchy the poor man has asked a question all the answers are sarcastic. He is obviously having problems at home as there is such thing as problems. All I’m going to say is I hope when you lot have problems and you want advice you get same answers

Right as for advice mate talk to your partner and see where things are going wrong and if that don’t work then tell her that you will want a open relationship and I promise things will change our you may get a ok then your free to do as please hope this helps you mate

Communication is key in any relationship.

Talk to her - have a romantic night rather than trying to pressure her into it.

Counselling can work also.

Good luck honey x

"Can I just say why are people on here so bitchy the poor man has asked a question all the answers are sarcastic. He is obviously having problems at home as there is such thing as problems. All I’m going to say is I hope when you lot have problems and you want advice you get same answers

Right as for advice mate talk to your partner and see where things are going wrong and if that don’t work then tell her that you will want a open relationship and I promise things will change our you may get a ok then your free to do as please hope this helps you mate "

I stick by what I said earlier.

We are swinging for our pleasure,not to pity fuck some poor sod who can't get it at home.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Clearly a reason not do, she Probally feels like she is doing everything, maintaining a house. Looking after child she could Probally do with a partner who is will to do laundry clean floors and help with homework "

That is a big assumption

"Communication is key in any relationship.

Talk to her - have a romantic night rather than trying to pressure her into it.

Counselling can work also.

Good luck honey x "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Probably quite a few. I won't offer advice or assume why you are not getting sex at home but there are people about who will play with marrieds so you could get what you are looking for.

That is a big assumption"

I agree with you that is a a big assumption

There is such thing as a hubby that does everything this was one off the main reasons I got divorced as she was a lazy bitch and never wanted to work or even lift a finger so it’s not always men who are the lazy ones

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That is a big assumption

There is such thing as a hubby that does everything this was one off the main reasons I got divorced as she was a lazy bitch and never wanted to work or even lift a finger so it’s not always men who are the lazy ones "

I just don't agree with an assumption that when sex goes off the boil in a relationship that it is always the mans fault and it is the downtrodden wife who can't find the time or energy to have sex.

There are lot's of reasons why sex stops in a relationship

"Can I just say why are people on here so bitchy the poor man has asked a question all the answers are sarcastic. He is obviously having problems at home as there is such thing as problems. All I’m going to say is I hope when you lot have problems and you want advice you get same answers

Right as for advice mate talk to your partner and see where things are going wrong and if that don’t work then tell her that you will want a open relationship and I promise things will change our you may get a ok then your free to do as please hope this helps you mate

We are swinging for our pleasure,not to pity fuck some poor sod who can't get it at home.

"

Not saying you had to fuck him he was just asking for advice all you had to do was give it not slag the poor man off. We can’t all have a girlfriend who wants other men but yet again that’s your choice

That is a big assumption

There is such thing as a hubby that does everything this was one off the main reasons I got divorced as she was a lazy bitch and never wanted to work or even lift a finger so it’s not always men who are the lazy ones

I just don't agree with an assumption that when sex goes off the boil in a relationship that it is always the mans fault and it is the downtrodden wife who can't find the time or energy to have sex.

There are lot's of reasons why sex stops in a relationship"

Not saying you had to fuck him he was just asking for advice all you had to do was give it not slag the poor man off. We can’t all have a girlfriend who wants other men but yet again that’s your choice "

He didn't ask for advice,he asked if there were any other men not getting sex at home.

You made assumptions not me.

And yes it is our choice,our choice to join a swinging site,not a free for all sex site.

Our choice how we swing and our choice who we swing with.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

A bit of sympathy maybe

I'll send a card"

RIP UNLOS

Right as for advice mate talk to your partner and see where things are going wrong and if that don’t work then tell her that you will want a open relationship and I promise things will change our you may get a ok then your free to do as please hope this helps you mate "

Things may definitely change. He could find himself single or with a partner who feels obligated to have sex so that he doesn't cheat on her...single is the better option.

Things may definitely change. He could find himself single or with a partner who feels obligated to have sex so that he doesn't cheat on her...single is the better option."

I agree with you single is the way forward at least if you don’t get sex you only have self to blame lol

Things may definitely change. He could find himself single or with a partner who feels obligated to have sex so that he doesn't cheat on her...single is the better option.

I agree with you single is the way forward at least if you don’t get sex you only have self to blame lol "

Exactly right

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I know a woman who goes to bed every night at 8 with a book to avoid having sex with her husband. He must feel really rejected. He goes out most evenings, why would he stay in?

Good to see a couple of moderators active on the Ireland forum after yesterday's shenanigans

By *ayo galway OP   Man  over a year ago

Centre

Thanks

Centre

Not saying you had to fuck him he was just asking for advice all you had to do was give it not slag the poor man off. We can’t all have a girlfriend who wants other men but yet again that’s your choice

He didn't ask for advice,he asked if there were any other men not getting sex at home.

You made assumptions not me.

And yes it is our choice,our choice to join a swinging site,not a free for all sex site.

Our choice how we swing and our choice who we swing with.

"

thanks

Some the replies by females

Ah sure did you not know that women are always right or they like to think so. They must all live such a wonderful life of perfectness. The way half of you presumed it was his fault and not hers. There's 2 sides to every single story so I don't see the need for everyone being so judgemental

By *ollymouse3Woman  over a year ago

sligo

Centre

"Ah sure did you not know that women are always right or they like to think so. They must all live such a wonderful life of perfectness. The way half of you presumed it was his fault and not hers. There's 2 sides to every single story so I don't see the need for everyone being so judgemental

"

thank you

Centre

" "

"Ah sure did you not know that women are always right or they like to think so. They must all live such a wonderful life of perfectness. The way half of you presumed it was his fault and not hers. There's 2 sides to every single story so I don't see the need for everyone being so judgemental

"

He posted on a public forum, maybe just wanting a rant. Good or bad, the public will give their opinion but thats the chance you take

Can't honestly remember when I had sex last with wife

"Can't honestly remember when I had sex last with wife"

Would you like to talk about it john

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I've taken mine to Spain and still nothing

Hope this saves the rest of you a fortune in heatpacks

He posted on a public forum, maybe just wanting a rant. Good or bad, the public will give their opinion but thats the chance you take "

Yip you post on a public forum and you will get a LOT of opinions.

Im married and I am on here without his knowledge. I am not asking for opinions but no doubt I will get some lol.

All I can say is at least the people, both male and female, who state they are married are being honest.

Its the ones who don't admit they are married until you meet them that are worse in my opinion. Same as some say they wont meet married yet do as their verifs show.

But when push comes to shove, you will meet who you want to meet. If their marital status bothers you....just don't meet them!

Just a question....if all married both female and male who are playing away left fab....how many 'real' swingers would be left?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

He posted on a public forum, maybe just wanting a rant. Good or bad, the public will give their opinion but thats the chance you take

Yip you post on a public forum and you will get a LOT of opinions.

Im married and I am on here without his knowledge. I am not asking for opinions but no doubt I will get some lol.

All I can say is at least the people, both male and female, who state they are married are being honest.

Its the ones who don't admit they are married until you meet them that are worse in my opinion. Same as some say they wont meet married yet do as their verifs show.

But when push comes to shove, you will meet who you want to meet. If their marital status bothers you....just don't meet them!

Just a question....if all married both female and male who are playing away left fab....how many 'real' swingers would be left?

"

They aren't being honest with their partners are they? They are just cheats, not real swingers. There would also be plenty of genuine couples and single swingers left.

I think with online sites like this, it no longer becomes a dedicated swingers site..so I think people need to manage their own expectations regarding this

Talk to your wife O P . I hope it works out well for ye !

That is a big assumption

There is such thing as a hubby that does everything this was one off the main reasons I got divorced as she was a lazy bitch and never wanted to work or even lift a finger so it’s not always men who are the lazy ones "

110% agree with that statement and from experience to

By *ebelRoadMan  over a year ago

Cork / Wexford

Can't understand why most men don't get this

I really don't either. "

Ah but what if his the house husband?!?!

By *traycats2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Ok I’ll probably get shot for voicing my opinion on this but there are lots of sexless marriages . Doesn’t mean they don’t love each other just some aren’t into it ... and I’m sure the poor guy can’t talk to his friends about this so he’s just voicing to his fab friends to see is he the only one ... just my opinion ...

Please don’t shoot me ... Mrs s

Dublin

And please don’t get the forum police onto me , I’m sick in bed , can’t cope with abuse right now eeeeek xxxx

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Ok I’ll probably get shot for voicing my opinion on this but there are lots of sexless marriages . Doesn’t mean they don’t love each other just some aren’t into it ... and I’m sure the poor guy can’t talk to his friends about this so he’s just voicing to his fab friends to see is he the only one ... just my opinion ...

Please don’t shoot me ... Mrs s "

That's the best post on this thread in my opinion.

By *ocforuMan  over a year ago

Cork City

"Ok I’ll probably get shot for voicing my opinion on this but there are lots of sexless marriages . Doesn’t mean they don’t love each other just some aren’t into it ... and I’m sure the poor guy can’t talk to his friends about this so he’s just voicing to his fab friends to see is he the only one ... just my opinion ...

well said I totally agree with you

Dublin

Please don’t shoot me ... Mrs s ...

That's the best post on this thread in my opinion. "

xx

Dublin

Please don’t shoot me ... Mrs s ...

That's the best post on this thread in my opinion. "

xx

Dublin

Please don’t shoot me ... Mrs s well said I totally agree with you"

x

Couldn't agree more ... Sometimes it's easy to pounce on a comment without giving it the amount of thought/time it deserves and before you know it, it's an avalanche of sniping remarks.... Well said Mrs S

Dublin

Couldn't agree more ... Sometimes it's easy to pounce on a comment without giving it the amount of thought/time it deserves and before you know it, it's an avalanche of sniping remarks.... Well said Mrs S"

thank you x

Couldn't agree more ... Sometimes it's easy to pounce on a comment without giving it the amount of thought/time it deserves and before you know it, it's an avalanche of sniping remarks.... Well said Mrs S thank you x"

Do it like the Chinese and get a concubine

Centre

Not maney

Well said

Dublin

Well said "

x

Dublin

"Not maney "
. X

Many reasons why there are couples who don't have sex.

At the end of the day who are we to judge why someone who is attached, is on a swinger site.

If it's not for you,don't meet.

No need to judge.

World would be alot easier to live without people judging.

No-one is a fecking saint.

That's my two cents on the matter.

"Many reasons why there are couples who don't have sex.

At the end of the day who are we to judge why someone who is attached, is on a swinger site.

No need to judge.

"

Well said !!

Couldn't agree more ... Sometimes it's easy to pounce on a comment without giving it the amount of thought/time it deserves and before you know it, it's an avalanche of sniping remarks.... Well said Mrs S"

i know i was in a sexless marriage & it took me quite a time to decide to leave ... but friends I had in the lifestyle were very helpful & supportive in the months leading up to & following the seperation .

unless you are walking in th OP shoes you should not be judging him on this matter

Unfortunately some people can relate to the real victim here and see beyond the sexless person to the other half who in most cases doesn't even know the marriage is in trouble so it's not fair to tell someone off for judging something they lived through

By *arkandEm14Couple  over a year ago

dublin

I have to say if there is no sex at home there has to be somthing wrong. Forget fab go make an effort if you havent done so. If have well then tell her how your feeling. Kids can be a big thing in a sexless marriage. Get a sitter bring her out and show her your trying. Or get her onto this its great when your a couple lol

Dublin

"Many reasons why there are couples who don't have sex.

No need to judge.

"

x

Dublin

Couldn't agree more ... Sometimes it's easy to pounce on a comment without giving it the amount of thought/time it deserves and before you know it, it's an avalanche of sniping remarks.... Well said Mrs S

i know i was in a sexless marriage & it took me quite a time to decide to leave ... but friends I had in the lifestyle were very helpful & supportive in the months leading up to & following the seperation .

unless you are walking in th OP shoes you should not be judging him on this matter"

. Absolutely x

Dublin

"I have to say if there is no sex at home there has to be somthing wrong. Forget fab go make an effort if you havent done so. If have well then tell her how your feeling. Kids can be a big thing in a sexless marriage. Get a sitter bring her out and show her your trying. Or get her onto this its great when your a couple lol"
. Lots of couples in sexless marriages don’t want to break up the family unit , it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other... people stop having sex for various reasons and each to their own . Agree the pressure of children doesn’t help on both sides x

"I have to say if there is no sex at home there has to be somthing wrong. Forget fab go make an effort if you havent done so. If have well then tell her how your feeling. Kids can be a big thing in a sexless marriage. Get a sitter bring her out and show her your trying. Or get her onto this its great when your a couple lol. Lots of couples in sexless marriages don’t want to break up the family unit , it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other... people stop having sex for various reasons and each to their own . Agree the pressure of children doesn’t help on both sides x"

Absolutely..... The family unit is a massive thing, not alone the welfare of kids but also the being there for the kids.... Ok, maybe a completely different debate, but this is MY opinion. kids suffer in the event of separation, it's all well and good to say they bounce back and I know that in abusive scenarios it's probably better to separate, but if things are ticking over nicely, you still love your partner and the unit you have, but there's no sex, something has to happen hence coming here, there or wherever..... don't judge because everybody has circumstances personal to themselves and sometimes it's nice to air problems or even people airing their kinks without getting blasted.....

What do you even mean by no sex at home it's Abit vague .

If it what I think it is that your not having any sex .

Work on yourself first and then ladies will come to you in no time. Promote yourself and be generally optimistic chances are you have better luck .

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I have to say if there is no sex at home there has to be somthing wrong. Forget fab go make an effort if you havent done so. If have well then tell her how your feeling. Kids can be a big thing in a sexless marriage. Get a sitter bring her out and show her your trying. Or get her onto this its great when your a couple lol. Lots of couples in sexless marriages don’t want to break up the family unit , it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other... people stop having sex for various reasons and each to their own . Agree the pressure of children doesn’t help on both sides x

Absolutely..... The family unit is a massive thing, not alone the welfare of kids but also the being there for the kids.... Ok, maybe a completely different debate, but this is MY opinion. kids suffer in the event of separation, it's all well and good to say they bounce back and I know that in abusive scenarios it's probably better to separate, but if things are ticking over nicely, you still love your partner and the unit you have, but there's no sex, something has to happen hence coming here, there or wherever..... don't judge because everybody has circumstances personal to themselves and sometimes it's nice to air problems or even people airing their kinks without getting blasted..... "

This

Different people have different sex drives. Unfortunately, due to childbirth, my wife's has changed considerably, which is why I joined here.

Before the condescending wankers jump from the woodwork, I suggested swinging to her as an option but she declined. I've also done all the wining and dining, flowers and chocolate at random times and I cook fucking brilliant food, so don't even attempt to say I haven't tried!

Reality is we are different people, with different needs, so don't bother your arse judging me cos I couldn't give a fuck about your opinion.

Hope that's clear enough for any doubters.

No, I'm not divorcing, as we are in.love and I love my kids, so I'm not going anywhere.

I see sex without emotional commitment as perfectly normal.

Judge all you want, I seriously don't care.

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

"I have to say if there is no sex at home there has to be somthing wrong. Forget fab go make an effort if you havent done so. If have well then tell her how your feeling. Kids can be a big thing in a sexless marriage. Get a sitter bring her out and show her your trying. Or get her onto this its great when your a couple lol. Lots of couples in sexless marriages don’t want to break up the family unit , it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other... people stop having sex for various reasons and each to their own . Agree the pressure of children doesn’t help on both sides x

Absolutely..... The family unit is a massive thing, not alone the welfare of kids but also the being there for the kids.... Ok, maybe a completely different debate, but this is MY opinion. kids suffer in the event of separation, it's all well and good to say they bounce back and I know that in abusive scenarios it's probably better to separate, but if things are ticking over nicely, you still love your partner and the unit you have, but there's no sex, something has to happen hence coming here, there or wherever..... don't judge because everybody has circumstances personal to themselves and sometimes it's nice to air problems or even people airing their kinks without getting blasted.....

This

Different people have different sex drives. Unfortunately, due to childbirth, my wife's has changed considerably, which is why I joined here.

Before the condescending wankers jump from the woodwork, I suggested swinging to her as an option but she declined. I've also done all the wining and dining, flowers and chocolate at random times and I cook fucking brilliant food, so don't even attempt to say I haven't tried!

Reality is we are different people, with different needs, so don't bother your arse judging me cos I couldn't give a fuck about your opinion.

No, I'm not divorcing, as we are in.love and I love my kids, so I'm not going anywhere.

Judge all you want, I seriously don't care."

Hear hear!

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I'm not getting sex at home.... But then I live alone so.....

Dublin

This

Judge all you want, I seriously don't care."

Dublin

Absolutely..... The family unit is a massive thing, not alone the welfare of kids but also the being there for the kids.... Ok, maybe a completely different debate, but this is MY opinion. kids suffer in the event of separation, it's all well and good to say they bounce back and I know that in abusive scenarios it's probably better to separate, but if things are ticking over nicely, you still love your partner and the unit you have, but there's no sex, something has to happen hence coming here, there or wherever..... don't judge because everybody has circumstances personal to themselves and sometimes it's nice to air problems or even people airing their kinks without getting blasted..... "

Dublin

This

Judge all you want, I seriously don't care.

Hear hear!"

Dublin

"I'm not getting sex at home.... But then I live alone so..... "
. Hands are great

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I'm not getting sex at home.... But then I live alone so..... . Hands are great "

Depending on who's hands

Dublin

. Exactly droopy I know a family member who completely went off sex when her son was born and felt sex was just for making babies , they ended up breaking up and he lost all contact with his son .. if he took to this to satisfy his sexual needs maybe non of that would have happened but he couldn’t cope with the no sex and now has lost his son too which he regrets .. it’s not as easy as people say to just leave . My kids will always be number one on both sides of our relationship.. as you say unless you are in an abusive relationship then get out but if you are like best friends without the sex then satisfy your needs here xxxx nobody has the right to judge anyone or slate anyone ..

Dublin

"I'm not getting sex at home.... But then I live alone so..... . Hands are great

Depending on who's hands "

. Haha true comment John

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I'm not getting sex at home.... But then I live alone so..... . Hands are great

Depending on who's hands . Haha true comment John "

I should have added, what they're doing and what oil/lube they're using

Dublin

Depending on who's hands . Haha true comment John

I should have added, what they're doing and what oil/lube they're using "

. Oooh the durex sensual lube is divine smells nice too

Dublin

This

Judge all you want, I seriously don't care. "

. So many like yourself John and women too. It’s not just the women that can go off sex men can to.. and childbirth can make a woman lose her sex drive . When our son was born I didn’t have sex for 8 months and then wanted it again and it was because I wanted another baby close together . Nothing to do with the desire for sex.. women can feel ugly fat unattractive after having kids . It took me years to get my drive back as between a full time working mammy and small kids that last thing on my mind was sex.. I even said to my husband at one stage if he wanted sex elsewhere work away just don’t bring home an sti.... kids are grown now and we have a brill sex life the last 10 yrs xx

By *onbonsnaxMan  over a year ago

dublin

This

Judge all you want, I seriously don't care. . So many like yourself John and women too. It’s not just the women that can go off sex men can to.. and childbirth can make a woman lose her sex drive . When our son was born I didn’t have sex for 8 months and then wanted it again and it was because I wanted another baby close together . Nothing to do with the desire for sex.. women can feel ugly fat unattractive after having kids . It took me years to get my drive back as between a full time working mammy and small kids that last thing on my mind was sex.. I even said to my husband at one stage if he wanted sex elsewhere work away just don’t bring home an sti.... kids are grown now and we have a brill sex life the last 10 yrs xx"

This is refreshing to hear. Nice and honest and delighted to hear that now your kids are reared ye are having a great sex life too

Dunboyne & Dublin

This

Judge all you want, I seriously don't care. . So many like yourself John and women too. It’s not just the women that can go off sex men can to.. and childbirth can make a woman lose her sex drive . When our son was born I didn’t have sex for 8 months and then wanted it again and it was because I wanted another baby close together . Nothing to do with the desire for sex.. women can feel ugly fat unattractive after having kids . It took me years to get my drive back as between a full time working mammy and small kids that last thing on my mind was sex.. I even said to my husband at one stage if he wanted sex elsewhere work away just don’t bring home an sti.... kids are grown now and we have a brill sex life the last 10 yrs xx"

Exactly my experience. Wish my wife had same to me.

Hope we get back to where we used to be but she's becoming hippy witch, so not sure that'll happen. Still, kids are the best, so no divorcing here.

Dublin

This

Judge all you want, I seriously don't care. . So many like yourself John and women too. It’s not just the women that can go off sex men can to.. and childbirth can make a woman lose her sex drive . When our son was born I didn’t have sex for 8 months and then wanted it again and it was because I wanted another baby close together . Nothing to do with the desire for sex.. women can feel ugly fat unattractive after having kids . It took me years to get my drive back as between a full time working mammy and small kids that last thing on my mind was sex.. I even said to my husband at one stage if he wanted sex elsewhere work away just don’t bring home an sti.... kids are grown now and we have a brill sex life the last 10 yrs xx

Exactly my experience. Wish my wife had same to me.

Hope we get back to where we used to be but she's becoming hippy witch, so not sure that'll happen. Still, kids are the best, so no divorcing here.

"

. At least doing this you’re not hurting anyone , and you fulfill your desires. I love having sex with other couples since we started this

Get the fucking violins out

WTF like, seriously! Are you 5yrs old??

Let me give you a lesson in real psychology, men and women aren’t compatible, somebody wrote a book centuries ago and told us that a man and woman had to get married and that you could only have sex for the rest of your life with that person. And because everyone wanted to fit in and feel like they belonged, they all went with it and followed like little blind sheep.

We’re not sheep, we’re all individuals, and we can all make up our own minds now on what’s true or not.

Most people pretend they’re into monogamy, but they’re not, and most people here are cheating (the poor couples are the worst and they don’t even know their partners are cheating on them here but everyone else knows, talk about disrespect for your partner), so stop moaning and posting shite like this and let’s get on with fucking

Dunboyne & Dublin

Let me give you a lesson in real psychology, men and women aren’t compatible, somebody wrote a book centuries ago and told us that a man and woman had to get married and that you could only have sex for the rest of your life with that person. And because everyone wanted to fit in and feel like they belonged, they all went with it and followed like little blind sheep.

We’re not sheep, we’re all individuals, and we can all make up our own minds now on what’s true or not.

Most people pretend they’re into monogamy, but they’re not, and most people here are cheating (the poor couples are the worst and they don’t even know their partners are cheating on them here but everyone else knows, talk about disrespect for your partner), so stop moaning and posting shite like this and let’s get on with fucking"

Chillax!

Dublin

Most people pretend they’re into monogamy, but they’re not, and most people here are cheating (the poor couples are the worst and they don’t even know their partners are cheating on them here but everyone else knows, talk about disrespect for your partner), so stop moaning and posting shite like this and let’s get on with fucking

Chillax!"

Chillax!"

Ah John, me aul pal, it’s been a while, hope you’re keeping well ??

Chillax! "

G & N miss you guys too ??

Dublin

Chillax!

G & N miss you guys too ??"

. Ok you have me who’s this

Most people pretend they’re into monogamy, but they’re not, and most people here are cheating (the poor couples are the worst and they don’t even know their partners are cheating on them here but everyone else knows, talk about disrespect for your partner), so stop moaning and posting shite like this and let’s get on with fucking"

There is an element of truth in what you say..... let's get on with fucking .. no beating about the bush... If there is a bush

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Chillax!

"

Did you read your own post back since you posted it? I would say it was worse than this one.

Having said that ...can people please read the forum summary before you post. Thanks

In summary: If you treat other people with respect, you can't go far wrong. Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it.

Chillax!

Did you read your own post back since you posted it? I would say it was worse than this one.

Having said that ...can people please read the forum summary before you post. Thanks

In summary: If you treat other people with respect, you can't go far wrong. Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it."

Has a naming and shaming profile up as well u should have spotted by now if moderators are doing their job right or do u only spot the ones that give out about fab

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Has a naming and shaming profile up as well u should have spotted by now if moderators are doing their job right or do u only spot the ones that give out about fab

)"

The name and shame threads were put up about 5 hours ago which was 5 O'clock in the morning. All mods were asleep. when I started reading the forum I dealt with them. It can't be dealt with instantly unless a mod is awake 24 hours a day which is impossible for me at least as I do like my sleep

"

)

The name and shame threads were put up about 5 hours ago which was 5 O'clock in the morning. All mods were asleep. when I started reading the forum I dealt with them. It can't be dealt with instantly unless a mod is awake 24 hours a day which is impossible for me at least as I do like my sleep "

i always get a little shiver down my spine Rugby when i see you on the forum im not sure what it is, but you defenitely make my temperature rise, i break out in a cold sweat too, are you looking for single guys by any chance

I just finish all the popcorn i had ! Is it time thread closes?

Anyways massive assumption from op and several of posters ! Everyones circumstances are different so judging is not a great way to analise situation, is like me saying i rather get none that to be with some of the people that reply!

"

)

The name and shame threads were put up about 5 hours ago which was 5 O'clock in the morning. All mods were asleep. when I started reading the forum I dealt with them. It can't be dealt with instantly unless a mod is awake 24 hours a day which is impossible for me at least as I do like my sleep "

What people can't be awake 24/7 next you'll be telling me you want Christmas off

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

i always get a little shiver down my spine Rugby when i see you on the forum im not sure what it is, but you defenitely make my temperature rise, i break out in a cold sweat too, are you looking for single guys by any chance "

Hahaha

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

)

The name and shame threads were put up about 5 hours ago which was 5 O'clock in the morning. All mods were asleep. when I started reading the forum I dealt with them. It can't be dealt with instantly unless a mod is awake 24 hours a day which is impossible for me at least as I do like my sleep

What people can't be awake 24/7 next you'll be telling me you want Christmas off

"

Dublin

There is an element of truth in what you say..... let's get on with fucking .. no beating about the bush... If there is a bush"

what you mean you don’t make love .... no bush here

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"I've taken mine to Spain and still nothing

Hope this saves the rest of you a fortune in heatpacks "

Its better fun wanking in the sun

Dublin

This

Judge all you want, I seriously don't care. . So many like yourself John and women too. It’s not just the women that can go off sex men can to.. and childbirth can make a woman lose her sex drive . When our son was born I didn’t have sex for 8 months and then wanted it again and it was because I wanted another baby close together . Nothing to do with the desire for sex.. women can feel ugly fat unattractive after having kids . It took me years to get my drive back as between a full time working mammy and small kids that last thing on my mind was sex.. I even said to my husband at one stage if he wanted sex elsewhere work away just don’t bring home an sti.... kids are grown now and we have a brill sex life the last 10 yrs xx

This is refreshing to hear. Nice and honest and delighted to hear that now your kids are reared ye are having a great sex life too"

it’s

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I've taken mine to Spain and still nothing

Hope this saves the rest of you a fortune in heatpacks

Its better fun wanking in the sun "

You're not wrong

Dunboyne & Dublin

Chillax!

Ah John, me aul pal, it’s been a while, hope you’re keeping well ??"

In Spain having a great time. You have me at a loss though as I can't see profile

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc

"The women you built a home, family with not fancy sex with you tells me loads about you tbh."

a very flawed conclusion. OP has been verified and got a pretty good review so need to give him a kick below the belt. Bullying traits are never attractive.

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc

"

why would it be a PF?

Dunboyne & Dublin

why would it be a PF?"

If it was in a club, they wouldn't know regardless, so don't worry about it

By *rit-gentMan  over a year ago

cannock

[Removed by poster at 27/11/18 05:24:17]

[Removed by poster at 27/11/18 11:52:40]

» Add a new message to this topic