FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Risky Business!

Risky Business!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arry and Ann OP   Couple  over a year ago

Louth

Where was the riskiest place you've ever played with someone or would consider playing with someone? Better again, wheres the worst place you've been caught being naughty?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Side of a busy rd with a lot of traffic passing by a long time ago.im sure we were seen

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Car fun years ago with this hot babe. In an industrial estate I was afraid we would be nabbed bye police .

"Car fun years ago with this hot babe. In an industrial estate I was afraid we would be nabbed bye police ."

Simular experience there too.a alarm went off .me and ny freind legged it

At a packed beach! Out in the water a wee bit, water was above our waist and she had legs wrapped around me, nobody knew any different!

By *arry and Ann OP   Couple  over a year ago

Louth

"At a packed beach! Out in the water a wee bit, water was above our waist and she had legs wrapped around me, nobody knew any different! "

Im sure there was more than one noticed if the beach was packed

For us the riskiest story would be.. we were having some fieldtime fun when out of the corner of the eye we notice about 10 cows and one angry fucker bull

How fast can you lot clear a field with your pants around your ankles?

"At a packed beach! Out in the water a wee bit, water was above our waist and she had legs wrapped around me, nobody knew any different!

Im sure there was more than one noticed if the beach was packed

For us the riskiest story would be.. we were having some fieldtime fun when out of the corner of the eye we notice about 10 cows and one angry fucker bull

How fast can you lot clear a field with your pants around your ankles? "

Cop car pulled into the back of a factory in portlaoise a few years ago. Owner of factory was across from road. He went over, locked the gates and waited. 45 mins later, phone rings, cos looking to get out. Male cop and female cop, redacted when gates opened. Risky business for them!!#

In a taxi bus on way home from a night out, 6 people got on and the back seats were free so she lifted her skirt and sat up on my lap....she even chatted away to some girl for must of the ride home.... Lol

Bus shelter facing in from traffic

I used to play behind an old digger that was "parked" outside a club along a wall, and though view was partially covered by s, It was copped a few times and luckily before cameras on phones and Facebook lol.... Another time on holiday after coming out of a club, went skinny dipping and played a little way out and a group of lads cheered us on until finished....

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Up her bum. Very risky considering the enormous dimensions of my monster schlong

» Add a new message to this topic