FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No pics

No pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oghunter33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Profiles with no avatar and no public pics. Do you bother?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes some very interesting discreet and camera shy people around. I’m sure eventually they will share a pic

"Profiles with no avatar and no public pics. Do you bother? "

An instant ignore from us.

If they can't put the effort in then why should we

Generally no but have made a exception once and luckily it worked out and we got on very well

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

No

But im loving your new avatar DH

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

Nope. If they can’t make an effort I’m not going to be making an effort either.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I used to give them a chance but couldn't be bothered any more 6 mts down the line and it's still blank as fuck....!!!!

on the hill NordWest of

I seem to attract them recently. I've observed my annoyance when yet another black silhouette sends me a message and you question your own shallowness in the sense 'do two or three pics really make all the difference?'

Depends on the verifications and description

"Sometimes some very interesting discreet and camera shy people around. I’m sure eventually they will share a pic"

But your pics are amazing

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We generally delete without replying if the profile has no pics or one line text on profile.

Not usually but if the message is good we ve been known to indulge

Nope not for me

Why would I?

"I seem to attract them recently. I've observed my annoyance when yet another black silhouette sends me a message and you question your own shallowness in the sense 'do two or three pics really make all the difference?' "

I know my level of depth or shallowness, no need to question it

If i get a message with no pic, i ask them straight for one.If the wont then its a big bad block .

I think face pics should sent after a few messages.. to many people waiting to long and it ends up a waste of time when there's no attraction... Some people say they will never send face pics each to there own but how does that work?

By *aa MidletonMan  over a year ago

east cork

I don't usually, but find it amusing that there are some profiles, who comment that no pics no chat and they don't have any of their own

"I think face pics should sent after a few messages.. to many people waiting to long and it ends up a waste of time when there's no attraction... Some people say they will never send face pics each to there own but how does that work? "

We've done blind coffee meets, it works just fine

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

As long as they have private pics I'm okay chatting. I myself have no public pics so I get it. But no pics at all, no way.

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

As mentioned above (and on my profile) if there is no profile pic then it's an instant delete from me...

By *arlo123Man  over a year ago

Clontarf

I’d be careful about face pics but you should really have some kind of image posted ?

on the hill NordWest of

"As long as they have private pics I'm okay chatting. I myself have no public pics so I get it. But no pics at all, no way. "

With the option of attaching a pic directly from your phone to a pm you could argue there's no need to have pics uploaded to fab.

on the hill NordWest of

"I’d be careful about face pics but you should really have some kind of image posted ?"

You're a very good example of such profile, and by posting on my thread you've exposed yourself to a few questions.

Why do you choose to have a black silhouette rather than a nice avatar of ie your back, bum, legs whatever. I'm sure you're aware that a bland profile reduces enormously your chances.

What are your criteria to decide who you're messaging and who not as in first contact?

Dublin

"As long as they have private pics I'm okay chatting. I myself have no public pics so I get it. But no pics at all, no way.

With the option of attaching a pic directly from your phone to a pm you could argue there's no need to have pics uploaded to fab. "

I suppose you're right in theory. I guess I personally like to see a bit of effort put into a profile. If they've taken the time to choose pics and upload them it shows a bit of effort, no matter how small, was put into it.

Im just happy for the tiniest bit of attention

"As long as they have private pics I'm okay chatting. I myself have no public pics so I get it. But no pics at all, no way.

With the option of attaching a pic directly from your phone to a pm you could argue there's no need to have pics uploaded to fab. "

You could, but the reality for men here is that they have to maximise effort to get even a response.

on the hill NordWest of

With the option of attaching a pic directly from your phone to a pm you could argue there's no need to have pics uploaded to fab.

You could, but the reality for men here is that they have to maximise effort to get even a response."

Yes, agree by the end of the day it isn't the pic as such, it's the effort, to show a bit of creativity. I'd say most like to eat with all their senses, so presentation has its value.

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

You could, but the reality for men here is that they have to maximise effort to get even a response.

Yes, agree by the end of the day it isn't the pic as such, it's the effort, to show a bit of creativity. I'd say most like to eat with all their senses, so presentation has its value. "

Dublin

Yes, agree by the end of the day it isn't the pic as such, it's the effort, to show a bit of creativity. I'd say most like to eat with all their senses, so presentation has its value. "

Yep! You got it x

Absofuckinglutely!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Depends on the content of the message. If it's an intelligent well constructed one I'll have a look at the profile if there's an avatar or not. Some avatars lead you to a profile with 20 pics of a cock from every conceivable angle, or some woman eatin it.... which I think is worse than blankety blank.

middle of nowhere

Lovely new avatar yourself DH.

Dublin

"Depends on the content of the message. If it's an intelligent well constructed one I'll have a look at the profile if there's an avatar or not. Some avatars lead you to a profile with 20 pics of a cock from every conceivable angle, or some woman eatin it.... which I think is worse than blankety blank."

You made me smile with the term blankety blank

middle of nowhere

"Depends on the content of the message. If it's an intelligent well constructed one I'll have a look at the profile if there's an avatar or not. Some avatars lead you to a profile with 20 pics of a cock from every conceivable angle, or some woman eatin it.... which I think is worse than blankety blank.

You made me smile with the term blankety blank "

... I've loads of terms lol

By *oisyoctopusWoman  over a year ago

Drogheda

No profile pic means I can't remember who I'm messaging so it's nigh on impossible for me to be interested. I rarely bother replying to anyone with no profile pic/text for that reason alone.

A town near you

Given the volume of men on here I would have thought guys would up their game to compete with each other, as previously mentioned profiles with no pics dont get anywhere.

We recently gave in and replied to a guy who kept sending mail, we replied and told him to go through the male profiles in his county for some pointers and come back when he had done so.

He replied he couldn't put pics up due to his job, ffs why bother

middle of nowhere

"Given the volume of men on here I would have thought guys would up their game to compete with each other, as previously mentioned profiles with no pics dont get anywhere.

We recently gave in and replied to a guy who kept sending mail, we replied and told him to go through the male profiles in his county for some pointers and come back when he had done so.

He replied he couldn't put pics up due to his job, ffs why bother"

I'd have asked him did he work naked... would his ass or torso be recognised. They always have an excuse.

A town near you

"Given the volume of men on here I would have thought guys would up their game to compete with each other, as previously mentioned profiles with no pics dont get anywhere.

I'd have asked him did he work naked... would his ass or torso be recognised. They always have an excuse. "

Why bother joining if your gonna put zero effort into it and expect results

I'd have asked him did he work naked... would his ass or torso be recognised. They always have an excuse. "

Remind me to keep my top on at work ffs

middle of nowhere

I'd have asked him did he work naked... would his ass or torso be recognised. They always have an excuse.

Remind me to keep my top on at work ffs "

You're welcome.

on the hill NordWest of

He must be one of those naked cleaners....

Dublin

Remind me to keep my top on at work ffs "

Ah here, you'd ruin anything

Remind me to keep my top on at work ffs

Ah here, you'd ruin anything "

Not like its snowing or anything

» Add a new message to this topic