FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Thinking of hanging up my swinging boots

Thinking of hanging up my swinging boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tockybuildguy OP   Man  over a year ago

kildare

Been on and off this site last 5 years made some good friends some i haven't even met but still keep in touch. Turning the big 40th this year . Scared of ending up alone before I came on here i was in a long term relationship it didn't work out we are still friends and have 3 kids together she has moved on and with someone. Maybe it's because my ex has moved on or Turing the big 40th has me thinking this way i miss the soppy stuff like, holding hands, the kiss when you go out the door for work ,cuddles at night, or that random text asking hows your day going. Probably going to get the piss taken out of me for posting this lol . I've been on pof and tinder had a few dates it's your a nice bloke but not for me or id like to stay in touch and be friends. Kinda lost my confidence when it comes to dating is pof, tinder, worth giving it another go or should I stick it out on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We all get like that. It's only human to want to have more. Especially if you've had it before. Been in the same both myself lots of times. You just got to do what's best for you.

I found a wife here....I found a few of them actually...only thing is they're someone else's

"I found a wife here....I found a few of them actually...only thing is they're someone else's "

Ha!

I get that, I probably spend more time on fab than tinder & pof, when really I want all the cuddles & love with crazy monkey sex. I find men on dating sites just want sex under the guise of dating & on fab everyone is honest with their intentions...to an extent.

But then I have lost all faith in finding my unicorn..

kildare

"I found a wife here....I found a few of them actually...only thing is they're someone else's "

If been there done that im not looking for a wife just someone to date and see where it goes hopefully turns into a relationship

kildare

"I get that, I probably spend more time on fab than tinder & pof, when really I want all the cuddles & love with crazy monkey sex. I find men on dating sites just want sex under the guise of dating & on fab everyone is honest with their intentions...to an extent.

But then I have lost all faith in finding my unicorn.."

Trust me it's not just the men who are looking for sex on dating sites but I'm not here to judge anyone each to their own . Losing faith myself and like you said every one on here is honest in what they are looking for. I just like to find someone who wants to date and see where it goes. Missing make up sex now that's worth giving up the single life

I have found that Im getting more sex on pof and tinder than fab of late.Albeit not as kinky.Im 55 OP so my options are a lot more limited than you on fab, but having said that, the people on fab tend to be more upfront.So why not stick around and see what happens?.If its going to happen it will. I dont want to spend the rest of my life on my own either .

Ive just recently started dating and I know what you mean op

I forgot how nice it is to be with someone in that way...

Hope you find someone nice xx

I know where u are coming from op was on as a couple before u could have your swing fun and then each other. as a single u can have highs and lows. nothing beats after meet horny sex with your partner next morning

kildare

"Ive just recently started dating and I know what you mean op

I forgot how nice it is to be with someone in that way...

Hope you find someone nice xx"

Thanks

kildare

"I know where u are coming from op was on as a couple before u could have your swing fun and then each other. as a single u can have highs and lows. nothing beats after meet horny sex with your partner next morning "

Its the day after that or the weekend your sitting in because all your mates girlfriend's or boyfriend's decided to had a quiet weekend doing couples stuff i have single friends but sadly they are getting less and less now days

kildare

"I have found that Im getting more sex on pof and tinder than fab of late.Albeit not as kinky.Im 55 OP so my options are a lot more limited than you on fab, but having said that, the people on fab tend to be more upfront.So why not stick around and see what happens?.If its going to happen it will. I dont want to spend the rest of my life on my own either ."

Fair play to you

If I met someone hopefully be hanging up them boots sure no harm sticking it out on till then

Is there a website for these boots?

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

There is a lot of women on here looking for a long term partner . But they don't advertise it . It's always nice to have the partner of your dreams .wish you the best of luck .

kildare

"Is there a website for these boots?"

Half price sale for couples one day special lol

It's not impossible to find a relationship here, but it's less likely I suppose. If you're happy here for now, stay. You've got nothing to lose

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I'm turning 40 this year too. But as Caesar said Alea iacta Est.

"I get that, I probably spend more time on fab than tinder & pof, when really I want all the cuddles & love with crazy monkey sex. I find men on dating sites just want sex under the guise of dating & on fab everyone is honest with their intentions...to an extent.

But then I have lost all faith in finding my unicorn..

Trust me it's not just the men who are looking for sex on dating sites but I'm not here to judge anyone each to their own . Losing faith myself and like you said every one on here is honest in what they are looking for. I just like to find someone who wants to date and see where it goes. Missing make up sex now that's worth giving up the single life "

Preach!

There are ladies on here looking for more ye just have to find the one ye can put up with lol

kildare

"There are ladies on here looking for more ye just have to find the one ye can put up with lol"

Id be willing to

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Should I hang up my xdressing boots? Been a while since I wore them....

Ok bye

Lol I’m probably the last one to advise on this subject but for a male I think prob best to hide your boots rather than hang them up

kildare

"Lol I’m probably the last one to advise on this subject but for a male I think prob best to hide your boots rather than hang them up "

Headline should of been boxers

Was late posting this working late and lack of sleep lol

"Ok bye "

By *cilWoman  over a year ago

Wexford

Maybe hide your profile and don't log on for a week or two. When most of your time is spent on fab you can find yourself unavailable for other things. It's hard to find the right person but worth it in the end. Best of luck

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Fair play OP. Lots on here think like you bit won't say it. Many would like to find a partner here because I think the people on fab are a bit more honest about wanting sex....and lots of it.

"Lol I’m probably the last one to advise on this subject but for a male I think prob best to hide your boots rather than hang them up

Headline should of been boxers

Was late posting this working late and lack of sleep lol"

Your getting old it’s allowed. Great opportunity for a big “Fab at Forty” social or party this year

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Hiding profile is a good suggestion. I've considered hanging up my swinging boots but they don't have a hook on them and they'd like sh#t on a shelf on their own .... Enjoy the break if you choose to take it op

"Been on and off this site last 5 years made some good friends some i haven't even met but still keep in touch. Turning the big 40th this year . Scared of ending up alone before I came on here i was in a long term relationship it didn't work out we are still friends and have 3 kids together she has moved on and with someone. Maybe it's because my ex has moved on or Turing the big 40th has me thinking this way i miss the soppy stuff like, holding hands, the kiss when you go out the door for work ,cuddles at night, or that random text asking hows your day going. Probably going to get the piss taken out of me for posting this lol . I've been on pof and tinder had a few dates it's your a nice bloke but not for me or id like to stay in touch and be friends. Kinda lost my confidence when it comes to dating is pof, tinder, worth giving it another go or should I stick it out on here? "

I've often thought it but at the end of the day all you need to do is live every day of your life like its your last the rest will fall into place for you xx

kildare

Thanks for the advice guy's and girls your a sound bunch

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I have friends who met through swinging and are getting married this year. You never know when or where you’ll find that one person.

Good luck.

kildare

"I have friends who met through swinging and are getting married this year. You never know when or where you’ll find that one person.

Good luck. "

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic