FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Idiots

Idiots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hocko87 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Why do so many idiots come on here to spoil the fun for genuine people . Was chatting to a supposedly a couple a mistresz now there gone like the snows of last winter. They do my head in .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its the internet..... Always going to happen I'm afraid!

Why are they idiots for leaving the site?

And how is their leaving spoiling anything?

Them damn leavers lol up the remainers

"Them damn leavers lol up the remainers "
you sure you didn't mean the Remoaners

"Them damn leavers lol up the remainers you sure you didn't mean the Remoaners "
sorry miss typed lol

"Why are they idiots for leaving the site?

And how is their leaving spoiling anything?"

Had the op a meet org and thats why he is annoyed ? Not sure by his post

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Maybe you scared them off?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Maybe the said couple had there reasons for leaving! Did you actually go to meet them and they never showed up than left? Or just left while your chatting. If it's the latter one than, they left which nothing you can do about.Im afraid it's a case of build the bridge and get over it.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Some guy sent some girl a mail the other day and now I can't get a ride

People are free to come and go as they wish op.circumstances in their private life can change and leave them in a situation that they need to take a break or leave.disapointing as it is but they dont owe anyone anything here.

"Maybe you scared them off? "

laid!!!

dublin

I think it was a guy posing as a couple . Only messers

“ should I stay or should I go now” by the clash playing in the background

And they would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for them pesky kids.

"I think it was a guy posing as a couple . Only messers "

You get a lot of that on here. As everyone is aware.

Personally I don't get the logic. Everyone is wide to men posing as couples. How can they not get caught out?

You get a lot of that on here. As everyone is aware.

Personally I don't get the logic. Everyone is wide to men posing as couples. How can they not get caught out?

By *elvetGuyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"And they would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for them pesky kids.

"

Scooby dooby doo, where are you? Pmsl

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

If u think it was a guy posing as a couple u prob should’ve gotten proof eg make a call to them etc another reason is cause they could’ve blocked u & not actually left.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Why do so many idiots come on here to spoil the fun for genuine people . Was chatting to a supposedly a couple a mistresz now there gone like the snows of last winter. They do my head in . "

Maybe they thought you were an idiot thats why they disappeared

So the op is calling them idiots because he thinks they lied about something on their profile...

That right Chocko eh

"Some guy sent some girl a mail the other day and now I can't get a ride "

I was chatting to a lovely guy. Getting along great. He sends me 4 face pics. I was thinking hold on I think I know this guy and then realised so do half the country. He is a country singer

"So the op is calling them idiots because he thinks they lied about something on their profile...

That right Chocko eh "

Jesus act your age man

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

"I was chatting to a lovely guy. Getting along great. He sends me 4 face pics. I was thinking hold on I think I know this guy and then realised so do half the country. He is a country singer "

Did he show you his guitar

"I was chatting to a lovely guy. Getting along great. He sends me 4 face pics. I was thinking hold on I think I know this guy and then realised so do half the country. He is a country singer

Did he show you his guitar "

Yah it was the guitar that gave it away

"I was chatting to a lovely guy. Getting along great. He sends me 4 face pics. I was thinking hold on I think I know this guy and then realised so do half the country. He is a country singer

Yah it was the guitar that gave it away "

So are ye still chatting?

Yah it was the guitar that gave it away

So are ye still chatting?"

No his profile disappeared

"Why do so many idiots come on here to spoil the fun for genuine people . Was chatting to a supposedly a couple a mistresz now there gone like the snows of last winter. They do my head in . "

Course there are other explanations. For instance suppose that couple were chatting to you and realised there was a big whopping fib on your profile.

Kinda be entitled to pick up their ball and stop playing don't you agree?

Really irritates me that people who have complete lies on their profile designed to deceive profile then post about others...

"Why do so many idiots come on here to spoil the fun for genuine people . Was chatting to a supposedly a couple a mistresz now there gone like the snows of last winter. They do my head in .

Course there are other explanations. For instance suppose that couple were chatting to you and realised there was a big whopping fib on your profile.

Really irritates me that people who have complete lies on their profile designed to deceive profile then post about others..."

Is he actually a smoker?

"Why do so many idiots come on here to spoil the fun for genuine people . Was chatting to a supposedly a couple a mistresz now there gone like the snows of last winter. They do my head in .

Really irritates me that people who have complete lies on their profile designed to deceive profile then post about others...

Is he actually a smoker? "

Female masquerading on fab with a male profile

Really irritates me that people who have complete lies on their profile designed to deceive profile then post about others..."

I meet op when he attended one of my partys he was 100% genuine and got on well with all the guests he was very charming and funny and very mannerly and nobody at that party would have a bad word to say about him so do not think he is deceiving anybody on here

And the fact that he's 12 years older than he claims is irrelevant?

It's one thing to deceive people on your own profile.

It's a bit Irish to then post lectures about others been time wasters.

"And the fact that he's 12 years older than he claims is irrelevant?

It's one thing to deceive people on your own profile.

It's a bit Irish to then post lectures about others been time wasters.

"

Sounds like u have a prob with op do not think forums is the place to get personal i have meet lots here where they have only a birthday every 4 years

So on your profile where you say no single guys you don't mind if a guy sets up a fake female profile to contact you?

And people who have an age limit (as you do) have no right to have that respected?

Filters are irrelevant it seems?

The problem I have with this op is the same problem I have with fakes everywhere. They are fake

Is he actually a smoker?

Female masquerading on fab with a male profile "

Pesky women, ya couldn't be up to them

"So on your profile where you say no single guys you don't mind if a guy sets up a fake female profile to contact you?

And people who have an age limit (as you do) have no right to have that respected?

The problem I have with this op is the same problem I have with fakes everywhere. They are fake "

Op is not a fake as you say he might want to add vat on to his age like most of the ladys on fab and men for that stage lots of men are 45 for years so to stay under a ladys upper limit i should have as well

"So on your profile where you say no single guys you don't mind if a guy sets up a fake female profile to contact you?

The problem I have with this op is the same problem I have with fakes everywhere. They are fake

Op is not a fake as you say he might want to add vat on to his age like most of the ladys on fab and men for that stage lots of men are 45 for years so to stay under a ladys upper limit i should have as well "

How many lies are permitted before a profile qualifies as fake?

Op is not a fake as you say he might want to add vat on to his age like most of the ladys on fab and men for that stage lots of men are 45 for years so to stay under a ladys upper limit i should have as well

How many lies are permitted before a profile qualifies as fake?"

Well i live 5 miles from where i say i do so i will put my hand up i am a fake so

Reminds me of the saying

Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Been though you are winning the pigeon will strut around shitting on the board as if it's won

"Reminds me of the saying

Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Been though you are winning the pigeon will strut around shitting on the board as if it's won "

I was given my opinion not attacking u or insulting u people should learn how to debate without personal attacks

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Well i live 5 miles from where i say i do so i will put my hand up i am a fake so"

Faker!!

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

The problem I have with this op is the same problem I have with fakes everywhere. They are fake "

jaysus who rattled ur cage today.. i really dont understand ur personal attack on the op nit picking his age is abit of a playground bullyboy tactic that has no reference on the actual thread question...

fake cpl profile happen here everg day ive been subjected to a few but im not gonna come on here and personally attack anyone to get my kicks.. time u pull up ur big boy pants and jog one me thinks

Well i live 5 miles from where i say i do so i will put my hand up i am a fake so

Faker!!

"

Sorry i am not what u thought i hold my head in shame

Well i live 5 miles from where i say i do so i will put my hand up i am a fake so"

So you're saying 1 lie is enough to qualify a profile as fake?

Good to know you think it's no harm to tell a few fibs on your profile to enable you message people who have expressed preferences not to talk to you.

And then feel entitled to give out about fakers

Interesting opinion that

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Good to know you think it's no harm to tell a few fibs on your profile to enable you message people who have expressed preferences not to talk to you.

Interesting opinion that "

God if you got kicked off fab for telling few find there’d be no one left

By *aryjane1000Woman  over a year ago

kilkenny

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.- Mark Twain

wexford

"Good to know you think it's no harm to tell a few fibs on your profile to enable you message people who have expressed preferences not to talk to you.

use the reply & quote so we know what ur comment was in reply too

oh and do tell me whats ur definition of fake ..

i never said i was ok with extended truths on profiles i was merely stating it was a personal attack that wasnt warranted.

a little white lie like ur age or the county ur from on a profile is not been fake a single person pretending to be a cpl is a fake profile..

South Dublin

Interesting opinion that

use the reply & quote so we know what ur comment was in reply too

oh and do tell me whats ur definition of fake ..

i never said i was ok with extended truths on profiles i was merely stating it was a personal attack that wasnt warranted.

a little white lie like ur age or the county ur from on a profile is not been fake a single person pretending to be a cpl is a fake profile.."

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

He is defending a friend that he has met because you called him fake.....nowhere did he say lying was acceptable

Interesting opinion that

Not defending op he can do that for himself i am given my opion gained over watching and talking to him over 6 hours how he conducted himself with other guests witty charming a gentleman full of fun he gave us all a great laugh when wearing his mankini lol if i was to check birth certs on way in i think some might have being running for the hills lol as i said he is a welcome guest to any of my socials

He is defending a friend that he has met because you called him fake.....nowhere did he say lying was acceptable "

Ok let's relate this to the original post shall we.

The op complains that a couple he was chatting to disappeared

He then complains the likes of this couple ruin it for genuine people.

I pointed out that the couple may have disappeared because the guy they were chatting to turns out to be in his mid 60s not early 50s as he claimed in his profile.

So I'll ask the question again.

Which of them is the messer?

C'est moi Boudoir

I get the defence of the friend, it's natural when someone attacks a friend but this defence is correct in saying that the op is genuine even IF some information on their profile maybe altered and that's my question. What basis does anyone have to verify that it is or isn't accurate! Anyone can come on here and accuse someone of being a liar.

Btw Madame B isn't my real name

wexford

I pointed out that the couple may have disappeared because the guy they were chatting to turns out to be in his mid 60s not early 50s as he claimed in his profile.

Which of them is the messer?"

so uve now gone from been " fake" to been a "messer". my job here is done u clearly agreed with my discription of a fake which is all i set out to do..

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Oh you've to love the double standards of fab. While I've no big issue with lil profile fibs myself, I noticed though most normally strongly condemned it, but it seems it doesn't apply all the time.

This thread is getting more posts than it deserves in my opinion we all get knocked back on fab and now and again vent our fustration yes their profile they can hide it if they want op s profile let him put what he wants on it do not like move on what got to me was the atrack on the op which in my opion was personal i pointed that out and u got personal with you and op are pissing in the same pool in dub maybe you step on each others toes it happens down here as well if one guy gets a meet over another but we are or should be all adults on here and calling somebody a fake over steps the mark in my opinion i had a one to one with a guy on here a while back and we meet before a match for a pint face to face and had a chat meetung him again next week for a pint maybe you two could do the same have a nice saturday as i have a mountain to climb james

Glad you don't like making posts personal James

Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Been though you are winning the pigeon will strut around shitting on the board as if it's won "

That was meant for me and i think it was a tad to the bone my opion of course

Oh hands up. I confess, i don't live in a forest. So that makes me fake right? Lilred

"Oh hands up. I confess, i don't live in a forest. So that makes me fake right? Lilred"

Gutted

James if your going to post you need to be prepared to the flak. I have no issue with that.

When your going to post (as you did) that someone lying about their age is no big deal because most people on fab lie about their age.

Sorry but don't expect respect for your opinion.

I do notice that when I pointed out that it was the op who was messing people around his ahem defenders decided to personalise it at me.

Fair dues to you. I'll stick with the facts thanks

"James if your going to post you need to be prepared to the flak. I have no issue with that.

When your going to post (as you did) that someone lying about their age is no big deal because most people on fab lie

Sorry but don't expect respect for your opinion.

I do notice that when I pointed out that it was the op who was messing people around his ahem defenders decided to personalise it at me.

Fair dues to you. I'll stick with the facts thanks "

I did not use the word fake or idiot in any of my posts

"Oh hands up. I confess, i don't live in a forest. So that makes me fake right? Lilred"
aww fuck so you haven't got a tree house

"Oh hands up. I confess, i don't live in a forest. So that makes me fake right? Lilredaww fuck so you haven't got a tree house "

No, but I can improvise

I wonder what other little porkies people have up on their profiles that need to be outed

In fairness to the OP, this is his second thread in the last fortnight where the thread got turned on it’s head and went in a different direction and it got personal about him. I think threads should be left to the question or opinion it starts off with and if someone has something personal to say about a fabber, they simply mail them and say it.

"In fairness to the OP, this is his second thread in the last fortnight where the thread got turned on it’s head and went in a different direction and it got personal about him. I think threads should be left to the question or opinion it starts off with and if someone has something personal to say about a fabber,

they simply mail them and say it. "

Well said i think i said that in my first or second post talk about the question not the person who said it i think that is in the rules if i am not mistaking

South Dublin

Which of them is the messer?"

And how would you know his “real” age as you are claiming? I’ve met op and I do not agree with you saying his age is way off

Lying about age to fit into a bracket that allows you to contact profiles that have specified they don't want people your true age to contact them, is different than not wanting to disclose where you live.

And there probably was forest there at some stage!

Personally I'm not that bothered about people who lie about themselves on their profile. When you find out the truth you realise they have wasted your time but hey such is life online .

It's similar too but not as bad as a guy setting up a couples profile.

The end result is the same. Sooner or later the liar has to come clean and face the consequences. Generally it's a block.

I've certainly never felt strongly enough about such fakes and liars as to post publicly about it.

And that is what gets me here. The op is a person who subtracts 12 years old his life in order to contact people who have expressly set filters to avoid someone his age. Thats their choice and he has no compunction about ignoring their choices.

He THEN posts on forum complaining that OTHERS are faking profiles.

That's what I don't get. Lie to yourself if you want. It will waste others time but clearly you don't care.

But to then criticise others that are at the same or similar messing?

Sorry. That's plain wrong and because you are public about it you deserve public comment in return.

"Oh hands up. I confess, i don't live in a forest. So that makes me fake right? Lilred

Lying about age to fit into a bracket that allows you to contact profiles that have specified they don't want people your true age to contact them, is different than not wanting to disclose where you live.

And there probably was forest there at some stage!"

Well I do enjoy forests

"Personally I'm not that bothered about people who lie about themselves on their profile. When you find out the truth you realise they have wasted your time but hey such is life online .

It's similar too but not as bad as a guy setting up a couples profile.

The end result is the same. Sooner or later the liar has to come clean and face the consequences. Generally it's a block.

I've certainly never felt strongly enough about such fakes and liars as to post publicly about it.

And that is what gets me here. The op is a person who subtracts 12 years old his life in order to contact people who have expressly set filters to avoid someone his age. Thats their choice and he has no compunction about ignoring their choices.

He THEN posts on forum complaining that OTHERS are faking profiles.

That's what I don't get. Lie to yourself if you want. It will waste others time but clearly you don't care.

But to then criticise others that are at the same or similar messing?

Sorry. That's plain wrong and because you are public about it you deserve public comment in return. "

I think you’ve made that point several times on the thread Tom. I’ve just looked at your profile and in fairness, your profile says Centre, Dublin, Ireland and the Near Me function of the site says you are 50+ miles away. Could that be taken that you are a fake or a messer.

Exactly. Because naturally once you have put down your location you can never move.

Makes perfect sense

"Oh hands up. I confess, i don't live in a forest. So that makes me fake right? Lilred

Well I do enjoy forests "

I can't be certain, but I think there was a story about you going into a forest before and getting into a bit of bother

Well I do enjoy forests

I can't be certain, but I think there was a story about you going into a forest before and getting into a bit of bother "

Huh???

"there gone like the snows of last winter."

Hard to believe the guy wrote that song when he was just seventeen.

Well I do enjoy forests

I can't be certain, but I think there was a story about you going into a forest before and getting into a bit of bother

Huh???"

.. little red riding hood, went to visit her granny in the forest, met a wolf..

I thought that's where you were going with it

Well I do enjoy forests

Huh???

I thought that's where you were going with it "

Little red riding hood going through the forest, the wolf jumps out and pulls down her knickers.

What you doing says little red riding hood.

I'm gonna eat you. Just like it says in the book says the wolf

Well I do enjoy forests

Huh???

I thought that's where you were going with it "

I prefer an alternative ending

Well I do enjoy forests

Huh???

I thought that's where you were going with it

I prefer an alternative ending "

Create your own

dublin

I was busy was not on my phone . I seemed to have opened a can of worms did I . Who cares . I did not think I would get so many replys .

"I was busy was not on my phone . I seemed to have opened a can of worms did I . Who cares . I did not think I would get so many replys . "

Don't worry about it man.

There is a trend on these forums... And that's when someone posts a bad experience through the site others feel the need to jump on to defend the honor of fabswingers. To the extent that it's like you just personally attacked them.

And it is my opinion that said people who do such things are usually women more times or not. Go figure lol.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

I'd murder a cheese sandwich

See I can reply with non naughty step replies

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"I'd murder a cheese sandwich

See I can reply with non naughty step replies "

Why do you feel the need to be so aggressive towards a cheese sambo? Is this really about your mother?

See I can reply with non naughty step replies

Why do you feel the need to be so aggressive towards a cheese sambo? Is this really about your mother? "

It's cause it doesn't snow in Galway

C'est moi Boudoir

See I can reply with non naughty step replies "

Slaughtering dairy products for your own enjoyment is a kink too far... down with that sort of thing, I don't care how Gouda it feels. Couldn't resist a cheesy pun

dublin

Thanks guys . It's only a fun site . I have no bad feelings here . Being bad gets you nowhere .

Adrian want to see your driving licence at the party on the 7 th of april lol

Belfast

"Adrian want to see your driving licence at the party on the 7 th of april lol "

Pmsl.....you want to check mine too.......only if i get an invite

Get that a lot

"Adrian want to see your driving licence at the party on the 7 th of april lol

Pmsl.....you want to check mine too.......only if i get an invite "

Have to frisk u down for weapons cannot be too careful

Belfast

Have to frisk u down for weapons cannot be too careful "

A strip search might be easier

A strip search might be easier "

Its what i had in mind

[Removed by poster at 18/02/18 18:20:59]

"Thanks guys . It's only a fun site . I have no bad feelings here . Being bad gets you nowhere . "

Personally I would have thought a post headed "idiots " giving out about time wasters when it's proven you are in fact the time waster is the very essence of being bad.

But you have a unique sense of morality it seems

Belfast

A strip search might be easier

Its what i had in mind"

I look forward to it

From the man over 50 miles from where he says he lives pot kettle springs to mind

Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Been though you are winning the pigeon will strut around shitting on the board as if it's won

I was given my opinion not attacking u or insulting u people should learn how to debate without personal attacks "

So James now the weekend has ended and if you look at your "whose close " and find I'm no longer within 50 miles of you...

I'm looking forward to your public apology for your public suggestion I was a fake because I wasn't in dublin at the weekend....

Methinks I better not hold my breath waiting for that....

» Add a new message to this topic