FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fake photos.

Fake photos.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm getting shit sick of fake profile. Fake photos are everywhere. I've already reported 3 profile today alone for it. It's very very sad!! Makes fab shit for everyone else!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn't really affect me personally as I think it's easy enough to spot the fakes so I just avoid the.

Obviously it would be great if there weren'tany fake profiles but that's not going to happen sadly

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Not to be naive, but how do you know they are fake?

"Doesn't really affect me personally as I think it's easy enough to spot the fakes so I just avoid the.

Obviously it would be great if there weren'tany fake profiles but that's not going to happen sadly"

True.....

"Doesn't really affect me personally as I think it's easy enough to spot the fakes so I just avoid the.

Obviously it would be great if there weren'tany fake profiles but that's not going to happen sadly"

You don’t always spit them!

Reverse Google can easily be used to check on pictures and locate them on other sites.

"Not to be naive, but how do you know they are fake? "

I use Google image search

Obviously it would be great if there weren'tany fake profiles but that's not going to happen sadly

You don’t always spit them! "

Haha true

"Not to be naive, but how do you know they are fake? "

Google image search or no verries or pics that look too good to be true and or pics on a profile that don't match up as in looks like different ppl in each pic....there is a few tell tale signs.a poorly written,lack of effort profile is normally a good indicator.

I have yet to be caught out.or would I know if I have? Hmmmmmm

Haha true "

Spot not spit! Ha

I have noticed the ones that are images that you know have been downloaded from sites. I have also heard that people can copy pics from others profile. Surely that shouldn't be allowed.

Haha true

Spot not spit! Ha "

Don't be spitting redhott

Haha true

Spot not spit! Ha

Don't be spitting redhott "

I wouldn’t dream of it

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I'm getting shit sick of fake profile. Fake photos are everywhere. I've already reported 3 profile today alone for it. It's very very sad!! Makes fab shit for everyone else!"

Not always fake profiles using fake pics

Haha true

Spot not spit! Ha

I wouldn’t dream of it "

Personally I don't mind a bit of spitting

Haha true

Spot not spit! Ha

I wouldn’t dream of it "

the lies

Dublin

"Not to be naive, but how do you know they are fake?

Google image search or no verries or pics that look too good to be true and or pics on a profile that don't match up as in looks like different ppl in each pic....there is a few tell tale signs.a poorly written,lack of effort profile is normally a good indicator.

I have yet to be caught out.or would I know if I have? Hmmmmmm"

When I had one of my other profile pics up someone accused me of using a fake pic, lol. I was delighted!!!

When I had one of my other profile pics up someone accused me of using a fake pic, lol. I was delighted!!! "

It's certainly a nice compliment

When I had one of my other profile pics up someone accused me of using a fake pic, lol. I was delighted!!!

It's certainly a nice compliment "

sure is!!

Sorry about this stupid question how can you tell if its fake, whats the point using fake photos esp if your going to meet up

By *icey55Man  over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

"Sorry about this stupid question how can you tell if its fake, whats the point using fake photos esp if your going to meet up"

My fake photos make me look a bit heavier than i actually am. Im really a hunk with a fantastic 6 pack

"Sorry about this stupid question how can you tell if its fake, whats the point using fake photos esp if your going to meet up"

They tend not to meet up.mainly here to collect pics and waste our time I'd imagine

"Sorry about this stupid question how can you tell if its fake, whats the point using fake photos esp if your going to meet up

They tend not to meet up.mainly here to collect pics and waste our time I'd imagine"

Yeah they never meet up.. they'll chat and add you as a friend so they can see your pics.. that's about it.

Dublin

It's certainly a nice compliment "

My goodness I'm easily pleased hahaha!

"Sorry about this stupid question how can you tell if its fake, whats the point using fake photos esp if your going to meet up

My fake photos make me look a bit heavier than i actually am. Im really a hunk with a fantastic 6 pack "

What a six pack you have my friend

They tend not to meet up.mainly here to collect pics and waste our time I'd imagine"

Jesus thats sad ..

By *otstuffkerry1Couple  over a year ago

tralee

they just make us laugh when we get sent them ...latest ones we got sent were pictures of maryln monroe ...never knew she had moved to galway and is still aged 42

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I was informed that one of my pix was not mine . My feet, my rope, my camera...so who owns the pic??

Dublin /Meath

My fake photos make me look a bit heavier than i actually am. Im really a hunk with a fantastic 6 pack

What a six pack you have my friend "

Flattery will get you everywhere Louise

Flattery will get you everywhere Louise "

Yippie was hoping you'd say that

"they just make us laugh when we get sent them ...latest ones we got sent were pictures of maryln monroe ...never knew she had moved to galway and is still aged 42 "

Haaaa thats funny

Dublin /Meath

Flattery will get you everywhere Louise

Yippie was hoping you'd say that "

xxx

By *otstuffkerry1Couple  over a year ago

tralee

"they just make us laugh when we get sent them ...latest ones we got sent were pictures of maryln monroe ...never knew she had moved to galway and is still aged 42

Haaaa thats funny "

ps. another beaut just joined here in kerry ..... a fitness model from florida no less

One of the pics on the first page of fabbed irish men's pics is fake. It's on the profile of someone whose photos are about 75% fake. I reported them months ago and not only did nothing happen but he's been allowed to upload a few more fakes since then.

"they just make us laugh when we get sent them ...latest ones we got sent were pictures of maryln monroe ...never knew she had moved to galway and is still aged 42

Haaaa thats funny

ps. another beaut just joined here in kerry ..... a fitness model from florida no less "

Thats not me .. sry lol

Google reverse doesn't always bring up them. Tiny eye searches more internet sites. And there is a few profile with veris Nd using some fake pictures.

Oh it’s crazy the amount of verified users both using fake pics and stealing others pics

Dublin

"Oh it’s crazy the amount of verified users both using fake pics and stealing others pics"

I guess I was naive to that

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"One of the pics on the first page of fabbed irish men's pics is fake. It's on the profile of someone whose photos are about 75% fake. I reported them months ago and not only did nothing happen but he's been allowed to upload a few more fakes since then. "

I know who you're talking about... the mind boggles

I had a status up the other night about fake profiles/pics and it was removed during the night and not even an exclamation message as to why but yet the fake pics I reported that night are still there!!!

"One of the pics on the first page of fabbed irish men's pics is fake. It's on the profile of someone whose photos are about 75% fake. I reported them months ago and not only did nothing happen but he's been allowed to upload a few more fakes since then.

I had a status up the other night about fake profiles/pics and it was removed during the night and not even an exclamation message as to why but yet the fake pics I reported that night are still there!!! "

I see the profile yous mean

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"One of the pics on the first page of fabbed irish men's pics is fake. It's on the profile of someone whose photos are about 75% fake. I reported them months ago and not only did nothing happen but he's been allowed to upload a few more fakes since then.

I had a status up the other night about fake profiles/pics and it was removed during the night and not even an exclamation message as to why but yet the fake pics I reported that night are still there!!! "

Yeah, there's one in the female hot pics too....

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Oi! I won't have you all slandering fake pics!

It cost me a small fortune to fly that fat Paddy out to Marbella for the photoshoot to pose as me.

A little consideration for the effort I go to please

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

As an experiment we uploaded a pic to our private collection that mrs has on her facebook page, then searched google for the image and also used tineye, no matches found?

"I'm getting shit sick of fake profile. Fake photos are everywhere. I've already reported 3 profile today alone for it. It's very very sad!! Makes fab shit for everyone else!"

It is very annoying.. but then i don't go down the root of believing who people say they are on here from there pic's or verie's ...It always has to be a cam chat for me if im interested via phone work's for me try it Op you might get lucky

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"Oh it’s crazy the amount of verified users both using fake pics and stealing others pics"
Had this done to me...guy stole my pics and added to his profile.. luckily someone kindly tipped me off and I reported him. Admins banned him immediately in fairness.

By *heilsWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

"One of the pics on the first page of fabbed irish men's pics is fake. It's on the profile of someone whose photos are about 75% fake. I reported them months ago and not only did nothing happen but he's been allowed to upload a few more fakes since then. "

Last night on page one of fabbed men's pics, 5 of them showed up on reverse google searches...

(I was only looking cos Jock was buying fabs.. )

"As an experiment we uploaded a pic to our private collection that mrs has on her facebook page, then searched google for the image and also used tineye, no matches found?

"

I’d imagine it wouldn’t show if her Facebook privacy is tight. I could be wrong though

"As an experiment we uploaded a pic to our private collection that mrs has on her facebook page, then searched google for the image and also used tineye, no matches found?

I’d imagine it wouldn’t show if her Facebook privacy is tight. I could be wrong though "

I'd say it's the Facebook privacy! More than likely.. but in general if you feel it's been been robbed just report it

Last night on page one of fabbed men's pics, 5 of them showed up on reverse google searches...

(I was only looking cos Jock was buying fabs.. )"

He was buying them? He got mine for free

Seriously, 5 out of 20 were fake??

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I normally look for how long they have been here and if there verified ,hard to get verified if you don’t exist lol

Midlands

(I was only looking cos Jock was buying fabs.. )

He was buying them? He got mine for free

Seriously, 5 out of 20 were fake?? "

Lol..ah yeah I gave him one, no PayPal required...

Honestly I reverse googled all I think 10 on the page, 5 showed up on multiple pages and another is soooo fake looking, maybe he just photo shopped a little too much...

Not sure where Jock photo shopped his ass from tho...

South Co. Dublin

My latest pic is on that page and I can assure you my pic is neither fake, photoshopped or stolen

"My latest pic is on that page and I can assure you my pic is neither fake, photoshopped or stolen "

You sure maybe you need to show us more

South Co. Dublin

"My latest pic is on that page and I can assure you my pic is neither fake, photoshopped or stolen

You sure maybe you need to show us more "

We can arrange a private 3D viewing if you'd like

"My latest pic is on that page and I can assure you my pic is neither fake, photoshopped or stolen "

Oh gosh no, I think we all know yours are real. I'm sorry if you thought otherwise.

"My latest pic is on that page and I can assure you my pic is neither fake, photoshopped or stolen

You sure maybe you need to show us more We can arrange a private 3D viewing if you'd like "

I had a glimpse before but a proper viewing hmmm

Does fake account for heavily Photoshop as I have definitely seen few like that

Midlands

Ah honey...u were definitely not one I was including in my comment!

South Co. Dublin

Ah honey...u were definitely not one I was including in my comment! "

Phewww! Txs...I was worried there for a moment

Fake profiles do not bodder me i just skip

Midlands

Ah honey...u were definitely not one I was including in my comment! Phewww! Txs...I was worried there for a moment"

You're welcome..I wouldn't like to turn u off posting new pictures...

South Co. Dublin

Ah honey...u were definitely not one I was including in my comment! Phewww! Txs...I was worried there for a moment

You're welcome..I wouldn't like to turn u off posting new pictures... "

quite the contrary I'd imagine you'd turn me on

A town near you

I’d imagine it wouldn’t show if her Facebook privacy is tight. I could be wrong though "

We just wanted to see does reverse image search actually work.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I cant understand why people get into such a state over fake pics. Always going to happen on this site........just block and move on

C'est moi Boudoir

I think this is worse as they know the amount of fakes fabbers have to contend with and add to it!

South Co. Dublin

"Oh it’s crazy the amount of verified users both using fake pics and stealing others pics

I think this is worse as they know the amount of fakes fabbers have to contend with and add to it! "

Stunning profile pics....love the boudoir atmosphere you've created and the lighting and grain..top knotch

"I cant understand why people get into such a state over fake pics. Always going to happen on this site........just block and move on "

I have zero tolerance for people using fake pics as I met a guy a few years ago who was using all fake pics, his friends Facebook pics actually. I took time,effort and travelled to meet him to be met by someone who wasn’t the guy in the photos he sent me so i can totally understand the frustration when some people try to deceive others.

By *razycoupleniCouple  over a year ago

belfast

We had some random guy account contact us saying they were bi girl nurse.

C'est moi Boudoir

"Oh it’s crazy the amount of verified users both using fake pics and stealing others pics

I think this is worse as they know the amount of fakes fabbers have to contend with and add to it!

Stunning profile pics....love the boudoir atmosphere you've created and the lighting and grain..top knotch "

Thank you kindly... keep the heat levels up on yours

"I cant understand why people get into such a state over fake pics. Always going to happen on this site........just block and move on

I have zero tolerance for people using fake pics as I met a guy a few years ago who was using all fake pics, his friends Facebook pics actually. I took time,effort and travelled to meet him to be met by someone who wasn’t the guy in the photos he sent me so i can totally understand the frustration when some people try to deceive others. "

That's terrible!!!! I ended up in Dublin because of that also.. time effrt and money down the drain..

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

Another faker on the first page of Irish most fabbed pics

on the hill NordWest of

"Another faker on the first page of Irish most fabbed pics"

Ya, that one comes back with a new profile with the regularity of a 21 day menstruation cycle. Pics are always so obviously fake but still gets the 100s of fabs and verified every time she turns up again. It's fab after all and based on my own experience I know it's tricky to think clear with a cock in your hand.

Lol they obviously never heard of reverse image search

A town near you

"Another faker on the first page of Irish most fabbed pics

Ya, that one comes back with a new profile with the regularity of a 21 day menstruation cycle. Pics are always so obviously fake but still gets the 100s of fabs and verified every time she turns up again. It's fab after all and based on my own experience I know it's tricky to think clear with a cock in your hand. "

Which one on most fabbed?

Ok I'm not saying anything about this one. I'm just finished a 48 hour forum ban for criticising the last faker.

Dublin

"Ok I'm not saying anything about this one. I'm just finished a 48 hour forum ban for criticising the last faker."

The irony lol welcome back

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Ok I'm not saying anything about this one. I'm just finished a 48 hour forum ban for criticising the last faker."

Give us a hint.

What colour lingerie/clothing?

Dublin

"Ok I'm not saying anything about this one. I'm just finished a 48 hour forum ban for criticising the last faker.

Give us a hint.

What colour lingerie/clothing?"

Search for it yourself you lazy git

Dunboyne & Dublin

[Removed by poster at 15/02/18 01:21:09]

Dunboyne & Dublin

Feck yis for making me look at that profile

We have been accused of having fake pics a couple of times. Told a guy we were not interested in meeting him and he said he reported all our pics as fake and one of the dick pics was on other sites. Glad we had already turned him down.

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"We have been accused of having fake pics a couple of times. Told a guy we were not interested in meeting him and he said he reported all our pics as fake and one of the dick pics was on other sites. Glad we had already turned him down."

They must be fake, nobody’s ass is that perfect ??

By *uriouscpl3536Couple  over a year ago

kildare

We had one guy wanting to meet and sent us 5 pic , 2 of were our own pics !!!! I asked him about it and he blocked us ! Like wtf ???

I think in general some people on this site are weird and must get a kick out of reporting stuff. From people chatting away to u to befriending you and then all of sudden to stop chatting to u removing you as a friend for no reason to other side reporting you cos your fake etc either for photos or verifications. Some people Hav too much time on their hands. If people r interested in chatting then chat away and if it gets down to a possible meet then cam each other first to know who your chatting to. It’s jus that simple if they are not willing to cam first then jus move on.

A town near you

"I'm getting shit sick of fake profile. Fake photos are everywhere. I've already reported 3 profile today alone for it. It's very very sad!! Makes fab shit for everyone else!

I think in general some people on this site are weird and must get a kick out of reporting stuff. From people chatting away to u to befriending you and then all of sudden to stop chatting to u removing you as a friend for no reason to other side reporting you cos your fake etc either for photos or verifications. Some people Hav too much time on their hands. If people r interested in chatting then chat away and if it gets down to a possible meet then cam each other first to know who your chatting to. It’s jus that simple if they are not willing to cam first then jus move on. "

I think you nailed it on the head when you said some people on this site are just weird, this type of site is always gonna attract nutters and those people are behind most the problems with this site/life-style

"I'm getting shit sick of fake profile. Fake photos are everywhere. I've already reported 3 profile today alone for it. It's very very sad!! Makes fab shit for everyone else!

I think in general some people on this site are weird and must get a kick out of reporting stuff. From people chatting away to u to befriending you and then all of sudden to stop chatting to u removing you as a friend for no reason to other side reporting you cos your fake etc either for photos or verifications. Some people Hav too much time on their hands. If people r interested in chatting then chat away and if it gets down to a possible meet then cam each other first to know who your chatting to. It’s jus that simple if they are not willing to cam first then jus move on.

I think you nailed it on the head when you said some people on this site are just weird, this type of site is always gonna attract nutters and those people are behind most the problems with this site/life-style "

Not telling anyone my business well I am but it’s jus point of story. I was reported for a fake verification how do some people know if it was fake or not and wat has i to gain if it was fake that’s y I think verifications r pointless on here. They should do a cam to cam session if Ye still click then meet up. That means if I don’t like someone I can report them for watever reason and then they get threatened with being kicked from site. Some wasters out there honestly. Getting sick of it and on top of that all the fake profiles too. Genuine people here for right reasons like me but some sad people then spoil it.

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

I got put on the naughty step for 3 days for mentioning one of our meets had false pics that was a long time ago, so now we meet if not same as the pics we say goodbye

I got put on the naughty step for 3 days for mentioning one of our meets had false pics that was a long time ago, so now we meet if not same as the pics we say goodbye

Some rules for some people other rules for others.

It keeps getting worse on here check the most fabbed irish pic

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

"It keeps getting worse on here check the most fabbed irish pic "

I see it's popular on google anyway

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"It keeps getting worse on here check the most fabbed irish pic

I see it's popular on google anyway "

And a well verified profile too

A town near you

Guys someone put me out of my misery just pm me the name

It has been removed

"It keeps getting worse on here check the most fabbed irish pic "

I judt fabbed it half an hour ago but I ll be damned if I can remember what pic it even is -This getting old carryon is bloody awful !!!

By *on11Man  over a year ago

cork

Google is your friend to check if the pics are out there. But it takes time!

And another in the top 3 irish

"And another in the top 3 irish

"

Not that one I did spot !!

on the hill NordWest of

Spring must be near they're sprouting

A town near you

My phone must be busted as ive searched the top three pics in google and found no matches

"My phone must be busted as ive searched the top three pics in google and found no matches"

Lol will give u a clue profile starts with m can’t message u as I’m outside ur contacts age requirement to contact u

» Add a new message to this topic