FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Oral sex condom or not

Oral sex condom or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys just wanted to know do any of you guys out there use condoms for oral , any pics l have seen on here seem to show not .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys just wanted to know do any of you guys out there use condoms for oral , any pics l have seen on here seem to show not . "

Wearing a condom for oral pretty much takes away the reason for getting oral. It just wouldn't be the same. However, I'd be very weary who i allowed to suck me off on here. Some of you would wrap your lips around anyone and anything on a daily basis it seems

By *sbotangoMan  over a year ago

Close by

Owo feels far better

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

If she knows what she's doing and can tease and edge you, I don't think it would matter much, especially if it's one of the really thin rubbers

Always oral with condom, always near an A&E hospital or call an ambulance before you start. Unprotected oral is life threatening in over 98% of cases...!!!

Protect yours and your partner’s LIFE !!!

Always DOUBLE condom for oral !!!

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

I wear one for oral

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"Always oral with condom, always near an A&E hospital or call an ambulance before you start. Unprotected oral is life threatening in over 98% of cases...!!!

Always DOUBLE condom for oral !!!"

You should probably wear a safety harnesses as well though its probably best to do a pre blowjob risk assessment

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

"Always oral with condom, always near an A&E hospital or call an ambulance before you start. Unprotected oral is life threatening in over 98% of cases...!!!

You should probably wear a safety harnesses as well though its probably best to do a pre blowjob risk assessment "

Not sure about the harness, or even the double condoms...but a hair net and safety goggles should be mandatory..

You should probably wear a safety harnesses as well though its probably best to do a pre blowjob risk assessment

Not sure about the harness, or even the double condoms...but a hair net and safety goggles should be mandatory.. "

I always inside on dentures removed first... damn nasty when dislodged.

H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank

Welcome to the STD forum. Responding first to the title you chose for your question: STDs are not transmitted by kissing. Some STDs, but not others, are possible through oral sex. Still, oral sex -- even if unprotected -- is a lot less likely to result in STDs than vaginal or anal sex.

Now I have read the question itself. First, don't feel unusual or embarrassed by not using condoms or other barriers for oral sex. Very few people do that. And although the STD risk aren't zero, they are low enought that for the most part it doesn't much matter. Oral sex, even unprotected, generally is in the safe sex category. Having said that, people who are nervous about it and want 100% protection should consider condoms for fellatio (oral-penile contact) and dental dams or a sheet of food wrap for cunnilingus (oral-vaginal).

To your specific questions:

1) Kissing carries no STD risk. Nobody can say it is zero, and rare cases of syphilis have been transmitted by kissing. And oral herpes can and usually is transmitted by kissing, but that's not considered an STD.

2) Unprotected fellatio can result basically in 3 STDs in men: Herpes due to HSV-1, if the oral partner has an active case of oral herpes; gonorrhea, which is uncommon but certainly happens; nongonococcal urethritis (NGU), which sometimes may be due not to an STD per se but to entirely normal oral bacteria. Of these, NGU is probably the most common; herpes and gonorrhea are rare. Chlamydia, HSV-2, and HPV are rarely if ever transmitted by oral sex. And syphilis is so rare anyway that it's not a serious consideration. There probably have been zero syphilis cases transmitted by kissing in the past few years (in the US).

3) Vaginal to oral STD transmission is really rare. There are theoretical risks for gonorrhea, herpes (HSV-2), oral HPV infection, and perhaps others -- but in my busy STD clinic (15,000 patient visits per year) we rarely if ever see such a case.

Any time I've had Oral I haven't used protection. Wouldn't feel the same.

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Always use condom for oral suaside if you don't use flavour condoms it is always exciting

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

"

H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank

Welcome to the STD forum. Responding first to the title you chose for your question: STDs are not transmitted by kissing. Some STDs, but not others, are possible through oral sex. Still, oral sex -- even if unprotected -- is a lot less likely to result in STDs than vaginal or anal sex.

Now I have read the question itself. First, don't feel unusual or embarrassed by not using condoms or other barriers for oral sex. Very few people do that. And although the STD risk aren't zero, they are low enought that for the most part it doesn't much matter. Oral sex, even unprotected, generally is in the safe sex category. Having said that, people who are nervous about it and want 100% protection should consider condoms for fellatio (oral-penile contact) and dental dams or a sheet of food wrap for cunnilingus (oral-vaginal).

To your specific questions:

1) Kissing carries no STD risk. Nobody can say it is zero, and rare cases of syphilis have been transmitted by kissing. And oral herpes can and usually is transmitted by kissing, but that's not considered an STD.

2) Unprotected fellatio can result basically in 3 STDs in men: Herpes due to HSV-1, if the oral partner has an active case of oral herpes; gonorrhea, which is uncommon but certainly happens; nongonococcal urethritis (NGU), which sometimes may be due not to an STD per se but to entirely normal oral bacteria. Of these, NGU is probably the most common; herpes and gonorrhea are rare. Chlamydia, HSV-2, and HPV are rarely if ever transmitted by oral sex. And syphilis is so rare anyway that it's not a serious consideration. There probably have been zero syphilis cases transmitted by kissing in the past few years (in the US).

3) Vaginal to oral STD transmission is really rare. There are theoretical risks for gonorrhea, herpes (HSV-2), oral HPV infection, and perhaps others -- but in my busy STD clinic (15,000 patient visits per year) we rarely if ever see such a case. "

Great answer...puts our attempts at flippant humour firmly in their place..fair play..

[Removed by poster at 22/11/21 10:09:27]

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Some risk . Increased by deepthroating.

» Add a new message to this topic