FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rude messages

Rude messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some people think its a good idea to be rude and smart in there first message that they send,,,, you,,,, it really is not a turn on///

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do some people think its a good idea to be rude and smart in there first message that they send,,,, you,,,, it really is not a turn on///"

Some people will use the internet to be rude,but wouldnt be like that to your face.

Ah the joys of the interweb.

"Why do some people think its a good idea to be rude and smart in there first message that they send,,,, you,,,, it really is not a turn on///"

You get used to it i get aleast one everyday

Because some don't know any better and the rest are just sad individuals !

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I don't know what they get from being rude. If some one says no . I just wish the the best and good luck . What else can you do .

By *sbotangoMan  over a year ago

Close by

Probably think they are being funny generally best to just ignore the mentalists

There's plenty on here are crude in their first message. They seem to think C is some kind of dial a ride or free prostitute who'll just go running at their demand and drop her knickers for them. Plenty behave as if C is single and I'm not in the equation at all (blatant disregard) and many won't take a hint or no for an answer. Then there are those are get nasty simply because C won't do what they expect or demand.

Then these people wonder why they have trouble getting a meet or can't get a verification.

The mind boggles, eh? Lol

Well said,, same alot of guys just think they are the only one's that matter,,

"Why do some people think its a good idea to be rude and smart in there first message that they send,,,, you,,,, it really is not a turn on///

Probably think they are being funny generally best to just ignore the mentalists "

I don't reply... They'll learn being rude gets them nowhere.

We do ,but god is love to slap them lol they go on like big kids

» Add a new message to this topic