FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Some men

Some men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Serious question though. Why all these negative reactionary posts from some men. I'm starting to wonder why they've stipulated they want to meet women, they don't seem to like the ladies very much, prefer fighting with them. Is it just me that's noticed this ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Serious question though. Why all these negative reactionary posts from some men. I'm starting to wonder why they've stipulated they want to meet women, they don't seem to like the ladies very much, prefer fighting with them. Is it just me that's noticed this ??"

They need a good ride lol

By *ublinjonnMan  over a year ago

dublin

Im a,lover.....not a fighter....

They should got to funderland...plenty of rides there...lol and can moan away..

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Serious question though. Why all these negative reactionary posts from some men. I'm starting to wonder why they've stipulated they want to meet women, they don't seem to like the ladies very much, prefer fighting with them. Is it just me that's noticed this ??"

At the risk of appearing thick, please explain. The posts complaining about not getting replies or meets?

in autum/winter testostrone is dropping hence the bitchiness

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

They do it to bring out all the mystical white knights that we hear so much about

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Serious question though. Why all these negative reactionary posts from some men. I'm starting to wonder why they've stipulated they want to meet women, they don't seem to like the ladies very much, prefer fighting with them. Is it just me that's noticed this ??

At the risk of appearing thick, please explain. The posts complaining about not getting replies or meets?"

I'd hate for you to appear thick but as you are a stickler for the rules you should know that as you've blocked me to converse with me could mean a forum ban. Are you sure you want this chat to continue ??

Man periods!

"in autum/winter testostrone is dropping hence the bitchiness "

Ahhh now I understand it's like a male pms

"Man periods! "

We'll give them tampons and chocolate

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

"Man periods!

We'll give them tampons and chocolate "

I second the chocolate bit!! A blowjob would go a long way to curing what ails me too

"Man periods!

We'll give them tampons and chocolate "

I can utilize choclate and im sure when tge testostrone levels replenish i could find a practical use of the tampons like cleaning paint brushes or something

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ah let those few whinge, bitch, moan, fight and stir away if it makes them feel better. Plenty others around to nibble.

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

You are probably mixing up the straight men and the I don't care who or what you are as long as I get to shoot my load in you.

Spare a thought for santy this time of year, he only comes once a year, and that's into a stocking

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

You are probably mixing up the straight men and the I don't care who or what you are as long as I get to shoot my load in you.

Spare a thought for santy this time of year, he only comes once a year, and that's into a stocking

"

Psml. .. that poor stocking

"Ah let those few whinge, bitch, moan, fight and stir away if it makes them feel better. Plenty others around to nibble. "

The rest of us will have fun

By *un4allxMan  over a year ago

Camberley

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Psml. .. that poor stocking "

Poor Stocking, don’t you mean poor Santa. He has to cum down so many chimneys, just think of all those stockings he has to fill, he must have enormous red balls.

Derry

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

At the risk of appearing thick, please explain. The posts complaining about not getting replies or meets?

I'd hate for you to appear thick but as you are a stickler for the rules you should know that as you've blocked me to converse with me could mean a forum ban. Are you sure you want this chat to continue ??"

Would I talk you on the forums? Yes.

Interested in anything beyond that? No.

If its beyond your ability to respond then all I can wish that may your weekend be as pleasant as you are.

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

They do it to bring out all the mystical white knights that we hear so much about

"

There are quite a few people who are nuts about this white knighting stuff. There is no woman on fab that is need of a white knight. Opinions are allowed, even those that agree with the OP. If a man has a different opinion to you, he's not a traitor to masculinity, nor is he a white knight. This us and them scenario is getting tired.

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

I'd hate for you to appear thick but as you are a stickler for the rules you should know that as you've blocked me to converse with me could mean a forum ban. Are you sure you want this chat to continue ??

If its beyond your ability to respond then all I can wish that may your weekend be as pleasant as you are."

Again the rules I suggest you check them out

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Serious question..Where's my tree??

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Speaking about men again Sally, how did ya get on with making a decision about the ex, is it yay or nay, one more chance or another one bites the dust

Derry

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

If its beyond your ability to respond then all I can wish that may your weekend be as pleasant as you are.

Again the rules I suggest you check them out "

Mmmn, comprehension issues with added salt. Perhaps someone might explain them for you.

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

There are quite a few people who are nuts about this white knighting stuff. There is no woman on fab that is need of a white knight. Opinions are allowed, even those that agree with the OP. If a man has a different opinion to you, he's not a traitor to masculinity, nor is he a white knight. This us and them scenario is getting tired. "

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

There are quite a few people who are nuts about this white knighting stuff. There is no woman on fab that is need of a white knight. Opinions are allowed, even those that agree with the OP. If a man has a different opinion to you, he's not a traitor to masculinity, nor is he a white knight. This us and them scenario is getting tired. "

This is it in a nutshell.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

if everyone got along it would be very boring. forums and threads are for opinions. they're like arseholes, everybody has one. i saw a thread yesterday about POF or fab. both are similar in the sense of if a man will get up on anything you will succeed very easily, if you're a man and fussy you'll struggle. if you're a woman then all your Christmases have come at once, especially on here. simple as that

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

I'd hate for you to appear thick but as you are a stickler for the rules you should know that as you've blocked me to converse with me could mean a forum ban. Are you sure you want this chat to continue ??"

Answering posts on a forum to someone who has blocked you is not against rules.The rule is people asking others to unblock them.

If you have a problem with each of you answering each other then ignore each other please rather than imply they are thick

By *ack 188Man  over a year ago

Dublin 15

I wonder why some women think they are entitled on here.they imagine they run the forums and police it.God love them

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Mmmn, comprehension issues with added salt. Perhaps someone might explain them for you.

"

I did, she was wrong about the rules, now lets drop it please

Some of us just want everyone to have a good time, regardless of the time of year.

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

It's against the rules to ask someone in the forum why they've blocked you. It's not against the rules to take part in a discussion even if you've both blocked each other.

As for the opening post, people express themselves in different ways. Highlighting negativity only makes things more negative, not less so.

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

I did, she was wrong about the rules, now lets drop it please"

Oops, sorry. Didn't see this till after I'd posted my first response.

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

They need a good ride lol"

Even a bad ride would do at the minute

Maybe I should moan about it, that's gotta work

middle of nowhere

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

They need a good ride lol

Even a bad ride would do at the minute

Maybe I should moan about it, that's gotta work "

Ahhh c'mere so. It's freezin I need body heat. Only sexy moany now!!!

"Ahhh c'mere so. It's freezin I need body heat. Only sexy moany now!!! "

Ah crap, bad timing, I've a bloke to buck after the avoid, snog, fuck thread, raincheck?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I did, she was wrong about the rules, now lets drop it please

Oops, sorry. Didn't see this till after I'd posted my first response.

"

You pointing out the rule is fine, I meant more the two people who are obviously annoying each other to stop

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Ahhh c'mere so. It's freezin I need body heat. Only sexy moany now!!!

Ah crap, bad timing, I've a bloke to buck after the avoid, snog, fuck thread, raincheck? "

Couldn't the three of you form a circle?

Ah crap, bad timing, I've a bloke to buck after the avoid, snog, fuck thread, raincheck?

Couldn't the three of you form a circle? "

Now you're talking Mick

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Not only posts but pms as well ...

The men population is revolting

Derry

Ah crap, bad timing, I've a bloke to buck after the avoid, snog, fuck thread, raincheck? "

Take your oil!

"

The men population is revolting "

Sweeping generalisation there

"

Sweeping generalisation there "

Massively sweeping

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

They need a good ride lol"

I like your thinking, Mizz. Lol xo

"

Sweeping generalisation there "

Glad to hear it

middle of nowhere

[Removed by poster at 17/11/17 10:20:34]

middle of nowhere

Now you're talking Mick "

Care to join us Mick?

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

The men population is revolting "

That's a really silly and unfair thing to say. Almost every person I've ever chatted with on here has been lovely. To tar all because of a few is just ridiculous.

middle of nowhere

Take your oil!"

???

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

That's a really silly and unfair thing to say. Almost every person I've ever chatted with on here has been lovely. To tar all because of a few is just ridiculous. "

"That's a really silly and unfair thing to say. Almost every person I've ever chatted with on here has been lovely. To tar all because of a few is just ridiculous. "

I'd like to give Ms. Paulsen the benefit of the doubt that she is currently having problems via PM but I can state with 100% certainty that at least one man on the site has been entirely respectful via PM with her

middle of nowhere

It's a shame that a handful of idiots can make it difficult for lots.

"That's a really silly and unfair thing to say. Almost every person I've ever chatted with on here has been lovely. To tar all because of a few is just ridiculous.

I'd like to give Ms. Paulsen the benefit of the doubt that she is currently having problems via PM but I can state with 100% certainty that at least one man on the site has been entirely respectful via PM with her "

That's very kind of you, considering you didn't get the same benefit.

Lucan

Now you're talking Mick

Care to join us Mick? "

I might just wait until the two lads are going at it with each other first and then sneak in past them.

middle of nowhere

Now you're talking Mick

Care to join us Mick?

I might just wait until the two lads are going at it with each other first and then sneak in past them. "

Lol. If it's dark shout out your name. Just so I know you're a friend.

Lucan

Take your oil!

???"

I'd imagine he meant anal lube

Lucan

Now you're talking Mick

Care to join us Mick?

I might just wait until the two lads are going at it with each other first and then sneak in past them.

Lol. If it's dark shout out your name. Just so I know you're a friend. "

If you hear me shouting "Jesus" it won't be because it's my name. It'll just be that the two lads have ambushed me!

middle of nowhere

Now you're talking Mick

Care to join us Mick?

If you hear me shouting "Jesus" it won't be because it's my name. It'll just be that the two lads have ambushed me! "

Jesus McCarthy does have a ring to it. Don't worry Mick I'll mind ya.

Derry

Take your oil!

???

I'd imagine he meant anal lube "

Nothing to do with lube or anal. Thats just your filthy mind!

Its a local expression means accepting your situation. Having no defence when in the wrong.

Take your oil!

???

Its a local expression means accepting your situation. Having no defence when in the wrong.

"

I knew what you meant mucks

Derry

Take your oil!

???

"

But if helps to get things moving.......

middle of nowhere

Take your oil!

???

"

I prefer the lube explanation. Makes more sense.

Now you're talking Mick

Care to join us Mick?

If you hear me shouting "Jesus" it won't be because it's my name. It'll just be that the two lads have ambushed me!

Jesus McCarthy does have a ring to it. Don't worry Mick I'll mind ya. "

I think it's the ring he's worried about

middle of nowhere

Now you're talking Mick

Care to join us Mick?

I think it's the ring he's worried about "

Lucan

I am "ringus intacta" and shall remain so!

"That's a really silly and unfair thing to say. Almost every person I've ever chatted with on here has been lovely. To tar all because of a few is just ridiculous.

I'd like to give Ms. Paulsen the benefit of the doubt that she is currently having problems via PM but I can state with 100% certainty that at least one man on the site has been entirely respectful via PM with her "

That you have

I'd like to give Ms. Paulsen the benefit of the doubt that she is currently having problems via PM but I can state with 100% certainty that at least one man on the site has been entirely respectful via PM with her

That's very kind of you, considering you didn't get the same benefit. "

Who knows

Derry

"I am "ringus intacta" and shall remain so! "

One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Is that you bilbo?

You know what they say... three sides to every story!

middle of nowhere

I told you I'll mind you.

Now you're talking Mick

Care to join us Mick?

I think it's the ring he's worried about "

You know what they say... three sides to every story! "

Quit trying to stir shit Boldgirl.

Haven't we all got enough drama in life.

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 17/11/17 11:32:35]

Well I believe no matter how shitty i feel i always treat people how i want to be treated,and if I get a negative i always respond by thanking them for taking the time for their input!

Lucan

"I am "ringus intacta" and shall remain so!

I told you I'll mind you."

I read that as you'd take care of me. No more than Father Ted, I'm concerned that you might mean more in an Al Pacino way than a Julie Andrews way.

Sad to see so much drama.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Violence stimulates the same part of the brain as sex does..so if youre not fighting youre fucking

Lucan

The advantage to the negativity and drama is that it makes the rest of us reprobates look half normal! Bring it on!

"

Not trying to stir shit at all, just stating the obvious. We all only hear one side.

Have a wonderful day

middle of nowhere

I read that as you'd take care of me. No more than Father Ted, I'm concerned that you might mean more in an Al Pacino way than a Julie Andrews way. "

Ah Mick... I'm all Mary Poppins...

Tipperary

Not trying to stir shit at all, just stating the obvious. We all only hear one side.

Have a wonderful day "

that applies very well to fab. one side of a story is heard and people are quick to say " poor u" "what an asshole" etc

A good gang bang let's all do it

middle of nowhere

Have a wonderful day that applies very well to fab. one side of a story is heard and people are quick to say " poor u" "what an asshole" etc "

I think it applies to life in general. There's always many sides to a story. The "poor you" and "what an asshole " adage I think is down to agenda. Well thats my take on it.

Tipperary

Have a wonderful day that applies very well to fab. one side of a story is heard and people are quick to say " poor u" "what an asshole" etc

I think it applies to life in general. There's always many sides to a story. The "poor you" and "what an asshole " adage I think is down to agenda. Well thats my take on it. "

on here id say it's down to who you like and who you don't.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"The advantage to the negativity and drama is that it makes the rest of us reprobates look half normal! Bring it on! "

I can be the other half normal if you want michael

Lucan

"The advantage to the negativity and drama is that it makes the rest of us reprobates look half normal! Bring it on!

I can be the other half normal if you want michael "

Woohoo! Get it inta ya Cynthia!

Lucan

I read that as you'd take care of me. No more than Father Ted, I'm concerned that you might mean more in an Al Pacino way than a Julie Andrews way.

Ah Mick... I'm all Mary Poppins..."

I never trusted that Mary Poppins one.. Too sweet to be wholesome!

Do yous ever stop complaining on here,or wha??????

Lighten up will yous.

Who Run The World?

Girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U

Being vulgar and obnoxious is not confined to one gender

And to equal it out.

For all the single men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyDOrmdqLBw

"Being vulgar and obnoxious is not confined to one gender "

And some of us like that in women

Belfast

"Being vulgar and obnoxious is not confined to one gender

And some of us like that in women "

Very true. Sometimes i think women can be worst

Lucan

"

The cost question in a conversation should always be "are ya a ladybird or a dirt bird?"

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Answering posts on a forum to someone who has blocked you is not against rules.The rule is people asking others to unblock them.

If you have a problem with each of you answering each other then ignore each other please rather than imply they are thick"

Heyyyyy Rugby....

I feel I need to say something here.. During a private conversation with Sexy Sally last week I informed her that it was the rule that there was a no contact on forums rule if someone was blocked... I genuinely believed that this was the rule so I apologise to Sexy Sally for misinforming her...

Happy Fabbing...

Could I also seek clarification, as to why my quote was used by the moderator, in closing a thread down this morning?

"Could I also seek clarification, as to why my quote was used by the moderator, in closing a thread down this morning?"

Pm her maybe?

"Could I also seek clarification, as to why my quote was used by the moderator, in closing a thread down this morning?

Pm her maybe?"

What good would sending her a cock pic do?

"Could I also seek clarification, as to why my quote was used by the moderator, in closing a thread down this morning?

Pm her maybe?"

Lol

The cost question in a conversation should always be "are ya a ladybird or a dirt bird?"

"

Which do you prefer Mikey? ?

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Jesus getting nailed is so been done Mick

Madame Boo

Lucan

Which do you prefer Mikey? ?"

Phwooarr! Dirt bird every time, unless it's a lady bird that can transform into a dirt bird behind closed doors! Corr blimey!

Lucan

Madame Boo"

Nails are fine, just not mickeys

Derry

Jesus, what did I do here.

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Nails are fine, just not mickeys "

So I can't nail Mickey jr

Madame Boo

Lucan

Madame Boo

Madame Boo"

I'm game as long as yer man isn't lurking behind the curtains with his three inch monster in hand, ready to pounce on my manly buttocks?

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

I'm game as long as yer man isn't lurking behind the curtains with his three inch monster in hand, ready to pounce on my manly buttocks? "

You know me SO well Mikey!

Would it make any difference if it told you it was a clit?

Belfast

Phwooarr! Dirt bird every time, unless it's a lady bird that can transform into a dirt bird behind closed doors! Corr blimey! "

Mmmmm.......now i wonder who fits that bill

There frustrated with the lack of action I would assume

Dublin 15

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

majority of ladies are nice,but there are some bad apples

Lucan

Phwooarr! Dirt bird every time, unless it's a lady bird that can transform into a dirt bird behind closed doors! Corr blimey!

Mmmmm.......now i wonder who fits that bill "

Phwooarr! Diddies!

Lucan

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

I'm game as long as yer man isn't lurking behind the curtains with his three inch monster in hand, ready to pounce on my manly buttocks?

Would it make any difference if it told you it was a clit? "

Well that would be a while different ball game, if you'll pardon the pun!

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

Well that would be a while different ball game, if you'll pardon the pun! "

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Don’t be speaking with your mouth full buddy!

Lucan

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

Don’t be speaking with your mouth full buddy! "

From the cock pics you've sent me I don't think it would fill an eggcup, let alone my enormous mouth

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Could I also seek clarification, as to why my quote was used by the moderator, in closing a thread down this morning?"

Someone quoted you and answered and I quoted that. I am not sure why it is a problem?

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

From the cock pics you've sent me I don't think it would fill an eggcup, let alone my enormous mouth "

You’ve got a small mouth buddy

Lucan

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

From the cock pics you've sent me I don't think it would fill an eggcup, let alone my enormous mouth

You’ve got a small mouth buddy "

You just keep on believing that!

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

You just keep on believing that! "

When we go for pints we can have a swordfight!

Boo won’t mind.... coz the winner will get her 6 inch clit!

Dublin 15

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

Well that would be a while different ball game, if you'll pardon the pun! "

What pun ?

Lucan

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

What pun ?"

Are ya alright there Jack?

By *sbotangoMan  over a year ago

Close by

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Maybe ur just crabbity sal lmao jus joking xx

Someone quoted you and answered and I quoted that. I am not sure why it is a problem?"

I would prefer if you are closing a thread, and I am not the person involved in breaking the rules, that my posts not be used in highlighting the closure. A seperate post on your behalf would be more appropriate, in my opinion.

C'est moi Boudoir

Madame Boo

Madame Boo

You just keep on believing that!

When we go for pints we can have a swordfight!

Boo won’t mind.... coz the winner will get her 6 inch clit! "

I think that qualifies me to take part in the sword fight boy's. Be careful what you wish for, live by the sword, die by the sword

Madame Boo

Sulking.Lol

Always a lover, no need for bad vibes!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Someone quoted you and answered and I quoted that. I am not sure why it is a problem?

I would prefer if you are closing a thread, and I am not the person involved in breaking the rules, that my posts not be used in highlighting the closure. A seperate post on your behalf would be more appropriate, in my opinion."

I think how it was done was fine as it highlighted why it was shut with the two comments.

I am sure any intelligent person will be able to read who's posts where who's so don't be too upset that your comment was on the post. I can't promise it won't happen again

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Back to the OP please now

Man periods!

We'll give them tampons and chocolate

I second the chocolate bit!! A blowjob would go a long way to curing what ails me too

Damn it I was wondering what was causing the chocolate craving

"Back to the OP please now"

Only back on and I've no clue what's going on

"Back to the OP please now

Only back on and I've no clue what's going on "

Well you missed a little bit of and a little bit of that and a lot of the other.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Dont think its a rule sally

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Dont think its a rule sally"

Duh... and now i know its not lol

"It's Friday! !!! Yeah

Dont think its a rule sally

Duh... and now i know its not lol "

Ahhh not to worry. Me my new nails, my new outfit and a gorgeous afternoon will get over it I'm that shallow ..lol

"Back to the OP please now

Only back on and I've no clue what's going on Well you missed a little bit of and a little bit of that and a lot of the other."

I've just had an afternoon in the beauticians

Dublin 15

Madame Boo

Nails are fine, just not

mickeys

Madame Boo

What pun ?

Are ya alright there Jack? "

what a keyboard warrior.

» Add a new message to this topic