FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Same Women Always Online

Same Women Always Online

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed whenever I log on that the same women are constantly online...they are all lovely people I’m sure but I feel like I’m walking into the same restaurant with the same menu day after day.

The women on here should tell their mates to log on and create an account and this an amazing website. I’ve met many a friend and associate who was moaning that they couldn’t get the ride and told them to check out Fab and they were amazed at the number of women that were on here and they filled their boots in style. However, recently and having been on here for almost 5 months I noticed things have gone a little stale.

What do other males think about this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe try a different restaurant.

"I have noticed whenever I log on that the same women are constantly online...they are all lovely people I’m sure but I feel like I’m walking into the same restaurant with the same menu day after day.

The women on here should tell their mates to log on and create an account and this an amazing website. I’ve met many a friend and associate who was moaning that they couldn’t get the ride and told them to check out Fab and they were amazed at the number of women that were on here and they filled their boots in style. However, recently and having been on here for almost 5 months I noticed things have gone a little stale.

What do other males think about this?"

I don't suppose you have discreet on your profile by any chance?

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

There's more than enough meets for any guy willing to put in the effort...

If women are not online, leave a message after the beep. If your message is interesting, she'll get back to you...

If you want to meet more women, go to more parties and socials. Simples...

Also, when you pull and if you can last longer than 10 minutes she'll probably tell her mates about you too ...

"I have noticed whenever I log on that the same women are constantly online...they are all lovely people I’m sure but I feel like I’m walking into the same restaurant with the same menu day after day.

What do other males think about this?"

Oh fuck off ....

Giggle

"Maybe try a different restaurant."

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

I can hear the hoofbeats from here dude,and you ain't wrong by the way.

"There's more than enough meets for any guy willing to put in the effort...

If women are not online, leave a message after the beep. If your message is interesting, she'll get back to you...

Also, when you pull and if you can last longer than 10 minutes she'll probably tell her mates about you too ..."

By *sexybitchWoman  over a year ago

north dublin

Says im always online because fans on in my phone lol i work 8 to 12 h a day time to be online is limited

Most show online if using stay logged mode doesn't mean they always online thou

I probably show online a lot but in reality I'm just logged in on my phone having forgotten to close down Chrome.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Oh fuck off ....

Giggle "

This made me laugh out loud, see you tomorrow...same bat the, same bat channel

Madame Boo

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh fuck off ....

Giggle

Madame Boo"

Sorry love - If I could care less about you had to say I actually would!!!

C'est moi Boudoir

Oh fuck off ....

Giggle

Madame Boo

Sorry love - If I could care less about you had to say I actually would!!!"

Ohhhhh I am gutted, am off to McDonald's

Oh fuck off ....

Giggle

Madame Boo

Ohhhhh I am gutted, am off to McDonald's "

Ohhhhh grab me a big mac please

C'est moi Boudoir

Oh fuck off ....

Giggle

Madame Boo

Ohhhhh I am gutted, am off to McDonald's

Ohhhhh grab me a big mac please "

Why should a girl tell her mates to join?

[Removed by poster at 17/11/17 06:28:38]

"There's more than enough meets for any guy willing to put in the effort...

Also, when you pull and if you can last longer than 10 minutes she'll probably tell her mates about you too ..."

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

lucan

Fair play to all the ladies if there online 24/7 . Keep it up ladies

Yes they seem to be on this 24/7 do they even sleep

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Yes they seem to be on this 24/7 do they even sleep "

You couldn't possibly know that unless you're on 24/7 yourself to check

"Yes they seem to be on this 24/7 do they even sleep

You couldn't possibly know that unless you're on 24/7 yourself to check "

your also on it all time chappy

My phone has me logged in most of the time but I’m not always looking at the app.

"Maybe try a different restaurant."

i wanna try a restaurant too

"Maybe try a different restaurant.

i wanna try a restaurant too"

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

You couldn't possibly know that unless you're on 24/7 yourself to check your also on it all time chappy "

You may have missed the point. How can you know that unless you're on here all the time yourself?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

You couldn't possibly know that unless you're on 24/7 yourself to check your also on it all time chappy

You may have missed the point. How can you know that unless you're on here all the time yourself? "

Obviously he doesn't sleep and get jaded and has to delete his profile sleep and then rejoin

» Add a new message to this topic