FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > PoF v Fab, SINGLE lads ONLY debate..

PoF v Fab, SINGLE lads ONLY debate..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ccommodating Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

Outside

This is a single lads ONLY debate, (no couples or single females need reply)

There's more chance of a meet on Plenty of Fish than there is on here !! True or false ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is a single lads ONLY debate, (no couples or single females need reply)

There's more chance of a meet on Plenty of Fish than there is on here !! True or false ?"

Im not on it, so I exclude myself.

I m breaking the rules

True - face pics available straight off.

Date rather than a clinical meet

Is POF not a vanilla dating site?

Outside

Can you hear your self ?

"Can you hear your self ?

"

?

Definitely true. I don't ever see myself meeting someone off this. I think I'm more romantically minded but I find this fascinating to read through. On pof girls that I would consider too good for me sometimes even make first contact with me. On this I've literally just been offered 2-3 bjs a day from gay men and that's it.

False

"Is POF not a vanilla dating site?

"

Yeah it is

Depends on the meet

I do be out straight with girls on both sites i only want the fun.

And iv bin luckier on pof than here..

So too some up your thread from a single bloke yes its easier too get the leg over on pof than here

But swingers & swinger sites are the most hardest too get the leg over. Some men think yeh haay naked ladies most of them real looking for fun its not the case here. Some men need too learn that an not every girl here is gonna jump on the nearest cock with a click of a finger.

As myself im a hardcore fan of BDSM so for me its a little more than a shag that im after could be different for other blokes though..

Happy hunting lad

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

personally i can get meets easy enough on both if i wanted thats not me boasting just just stating a fact

Outside

"Is POF not a vanilla dating site?

"

Define a "vanilla dating site"..

"Definitely true. I don't ever see myself meeting someone off this. I think I'm more romantically minded but I find this fascinating to read through. On pof girls that I would consider too good for me sometimes even make first contact with me. On this I've literally just been offered 2-3 bjs a day from gay men and that's it. "

Spot on

By *pforit74Man  over a year ago

a secluded seaside cottage, ballybunion,

There's more chance of a meet on Plenty of Fish than there is on here !! True or false ?"

Defiantly true from my experience anyway

"Definitely true. I don't ever see myself meeting someone off this. I think I'm more romantically minded but I find this fascinating to read through. On pof girls that I would consider too good for me sometimes even make first contact with me. On this I've literally just been offered 2-3 bjs a day from gay men and that's it. "

You know you can block men from mailing you right ?

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

A good percentage of people on here are on POF too. At least on here you know what people want.

Are married lads on their own here able to join debate!! Pof not great as expected to have pic showing on profile..and that's not always possible if needing to be discrete lol

By *penminded28500Man  over a year ago

derry

I have had a few proper dates from pof and tinder a few years ago. Some really nice dates a good meal out having a chat getting to know eachother walk on beach on portrush etc. Offer from a meet on here and a nice date with possability with a long term relationship id go for the meal.

Then again hard to say no to some sexy people on here

Depends what your after I think.

Pof can be really easy to get a 'date' as plenty are looking for dating and relationships.

Whereas fab 'can' be harder to arrange a meet but thats because people on fab are generally not looking for a relationship or dating.

They are looking for something specific.

And if you just want your end away which can be fine for most, you forget your a little fish in a huge pond of fab.

The women to men ratio on fab is astronomically stacked in women's favour.

It's no coincidence you constantly see bitchy status posts from men and women here.

Men saying rude stuff like 'yeah well I wouldn't look at you twice if we were out in a bar'

Women saying stuff like 'I have my pick here so don't get all pissed off when i turn you down'

(Paraphrased both but you get my drift)

The point is men sometimes forget that fab is a woman's world when it comes to singles meets.

And yes they do have their pick of the lot because of the ratio. If it was the other way around we would be the exact same lol

Untill ya accept the fact the two sites are entirely different and aimed at people who look for differeent things then comparing the two is a wasted exercise.

(Just my opinion)

By *penminded28500Man  over a year ago

derry

"Depends what your after I think.

Pof can be really easy to get a 'date' as plenty are looking for dating and relationships.

Whereas fab 'can' be harder to arrange a meet but thats because people on fab are generally not looking for a relationship or dating.

They are looking for something specific.

And if you just want your end away which can be fine for most, you forget your a little fish in a huge pond of fab.

The women to men ratio on fab is astronomically stacked in women's favour.

It's no coincidence you constantly see bitchy status posts from men and women here.

Men saying rude stuff like 'yeah well I wouldn't look at you twice if we were out in a bar'

Women saying stuff like 'I have my pick here so don't get all pissed off when i turn you down'

(Paraphrased both but you get my drift)

The point is men sometimes forget that fab is a woman's world when it comes to singles meets.

And yes they do have their pick of the lot because of the ratio. If it was the other way around we would be the exact same lol

Untill ya accept the fact the two sites are entirely different and aimed at people who look for differeent things then comparing the two is a wasted exercise.

(Just my opinion)"

Well said think you summed it up very well.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

True.

I get literally hundreds of requests to meet on pof. Other dating sites too.

Most will be drop dead gorgeous girls looking for a date and not nsa. But they will flirt with me, chat with me, message me first.

A certain percent are looking for NSA, I reckon 5-10%, some are on here but most are not. They dont see themselves as swingers or anything. They just get lonely, have a few glasses of wine and wouldnt mind some company.

On here, I got like a handfull of meets and only sex with one person.

I'd agree that guys who are less romantic do better on here. The type of guy that walks up to every girl at the end of the night in coppers asking them if he can have sex. The guy that will say anything to make it happen.

The guy that can walk into any bar in ireland and sit down and chat with any girl in there and end up getting on like a house on fire, by being courteous, honest, flirty, probably wont do so well on here.

All I can say is, if you are 100% not interested in a date, and maybe a girlfriend, then dont bother with dating sites hoping for a bit of nsa. Use it if youre looking for a girlfriend and dont mind maybe once in a while some nsa.

I use dating sites cause I like non sex meets, walks in the woods, on the beach, a tea, a drive, a hike, a chat in a park. No one on here is interested in any of that with me.

By *heRealDeal91Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

Only signed up to pof today and have 2 dates already lol

Single lady here and I agree your right!

But most women in POF are looking to date and have a relationship

So if you want that then go there

Personally I use Fab for NSA sex, we all know what we are here for and we don’t have to spend hours in each other’s company till closing time!!

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Are there TVs on pof?

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

yes way more chance becuase there are way more women on pof than here

city

"Are there TVs on pof?"

Yes, however I don't know how well it works for them. I am not sure but most are listed as men.

Outside

"Only signed up to pof today and have 2 dates already lol "

Have to agree, only signed up a few days ago and am entertaining 2 stunningly gorgeous looking ladies (with athletic bodies) over the weekend at mine (separate nights).. both looking for "wants to date but nothing serious" !!

The 'casual' discussion has been had and it's not a problem

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Depends largely on the approach but the females on POF are generally less stuck up and more open to single males in general.

Outside

"Depends largely on the approach but the females on POF are generally less stuck up and more open to single males in general."

And more willing to engage in conversation..

By *eefada16Man  over a year ago

Thurles

More Action from Tinder than here

Galway

"Depends largely on the approach but the females on POF are generally less stuck up and more open to single males in general.

And more willing to engage in conversation.."

Preach,far more likely to reply have a chat and get to know guys than the "I'm better than you brigade" that a lot of women ( not all) seem to be members of on here.

I am going to be a rebel here ...

Please don't put all ladies off fab in same bucket ...

Also pof and tinder well I got treated alot worse ...

By *hat ever you want -Man  over a year ago

kilcullen ish lol

"Are married lads on their own here able to join debate!! Pof not great as expected to have pic showing on profile..and that's not always possible if needing to be discrete lol"

By *eeperscreepersMan  over a year ago

Tipp

I've had way more success in POF than here be it for just sex or more.

Funnily enough as stated above the majority of contacts I've received (where I haven't messaged first) have been guys offering BJs also.

Galway

"I am going to be a rebel here ...

Please don't put all ladies off fab in same bucket ...

Also pof and tinder well I got treated alot worse ...

"

It's not all women just the ones that must be contortionists seeing that they can climb up their own arses

I could write a dissertation on the said site and how it sucks . But maybe later ,but for this thread I will post about a guy I know ,that has a system and it works like a charm .

He is in his mid 40's,hes 6ft 2/3 inches tall hes hansome .He never tells a lie, just doesnt tell the whole truth either.He says he works as a manager in a big pharmacutical company , he does hes a maintenance /manager/man. He says he has his own flat ,he does he rents a nice two bed flat just outside town .He says he has a nice car , he does ,but theres a big fat credit union loan out on it. He says he goes on holidays twice a year he does , more well structured loans and prudent saving .On the surface this guy is going places and he's very eligible.Ohh he also has a child from a previous failed romance . He does . He targets ,women highly educated and very well employed, teachers , nurses,Gaurds, civil servants ect. , he grooms them ,wines them dines them they all fall into his bed within weeks . He only meets them once a week ,either at the weekend or during the week . He keeps two of them on the go at any one time ,somtimes three. He shuffles them around ,stating that he has the child for the weekend or hes working.Slowly each one gets weaned of the wine and the dine and its more cosy nights in ,than expensive nights out .He has a terrific sex life . Slowly they all cop him on ,that this guy is never gonna put a ring on there finger and they callously break it off . He sheds a crocodile tear,and cooly sends his next lady a txt message pint in other hand . I know hes not bull shitting as I see him bringing them into our local .Its being going years now.Hes never without a woman and he'd never touch Fabs.Like him love him loath him ,but it works , also from time to time he gets call backs from ,them ,asking for a no strings fuck as there latest boyfriend has let them down and they need a good shag and a shoulder to cry on , he happiliy obliges .

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

"I could write a dissertation on the said site and how it sucks . But maybe later ,but for this thread I will post about a guy I know ,that has a system and it works like a charm .

He is in his mid 40's,hes 6ft 2/3 inches tall hes hansome .He never tells a lie, just doesnt tell the whole truth either.He says he works as a manager in a big pharmacutical company , he does hes a maintenance /manager/man. He says he has his own flat ,he does he rents a nice two bed flat just outside town .He says he has a nice car , he does ,but theres a big fat credit union loan out on it. He says he goes on holidays twice a year he does , more well structured loans and prudent saving .On the surface this guy is going places and he's very eligible.Ohh he also has a child from a previous failed romance . He does . He targets ,women highly educated and very well employed, teachers , nurses,Gaurds, civil servants ect. , he grooms them ,wines them dines them they all fall into his bed within weeks . He only meets them once a week ,either at the weekend or during the week . He keeps two of them on the go at any one time ,somtimes three. He shuffles them around ,stating that he has the child for the weekend or hes working.Slowly each one gets weaned of the wine and the dine and its more cosy nights in ,than expensive nights out .He has a terrific sex life . Slowly they all cop him on ,that this guy is never gonna put a ring on there finger and they callously break it off . He sheds a crocodile tear,and cooly sends his next lady a txt message pint in other hand . I know hes not bull shitting as I see him bringing them into our local .Its being going years now.Hes never without a woman and he'd never touch Fabs.Like him love him loath him ,but it works , also from time to time he gets call backs from ,them ,asking for a no strings fuck as there latest boyfriend has let them down and they need a good shag and a shoulder to cry on , he happiliy obliges ."

All in monaghan!!!!...jaysus..

"I could write a dissertation on the said site and how it sucks . But maybe later ,but for this thread I will post about a guy I know ,that has a system and it works like a charm .

He is in his mid 40's,hes 6ft 2/3 inches tall hes hansome .He never tells a lie, just doesnt tell the whole truth either.He says he works as a manager in a big pharmacutical company , he does hes a maintenance /manager/man. He says he has his own flat ,he does he rents a nice two bed flat just outside town .He says he has a nice car , he does ,but theres a big fat credit union loan out on it. He says he goes on holidays twice a year he does , more well structured loans and prudent saving .On the surface this guy is going places and he's very eligible.Ohh he also has a child from a previous failed romance . He does . He targets ,women highly educated and very well employed, teachers , nurses,Gaurds, civil servants ect. , he grooms them ,wines them dines them they all fall into his bed within weeks . He only meets them once a week ,either at the weekend or during the week . He keeps two of them on the go at any one time ,somtimes three. He shuffles them around ,stating that he has the child for the weekend or hes working.Slowly each one gets weaned of the wine and the dine and its more cosy nights in ,than expensive nights out .He has a terrific sex life . Slowly they all cop him on ,that this guy is never gonna put a ring on there finger and they callously break it off . He sheds a crocodile tear,and cooly sends his next lady a txt message pint in other hand . I know hes not bull shitting as I see him bringing them into our local .Its being going years now.Hes never without a woman and he'd never touch Fabs.Like him love him loath him ,but it works , also from time to time he gets call backs from ,them ,asking for a no strings fuck as there latest boyfriend has let them down and they need a good shag and a shoulder to cry on , he happiliy obliges .

All in monaghan!!!!...jaysus.. "

No not all in Monaghan my friend ,they mainly are Dublin based, and big towns like Drogheda ,Dundalk, the three D's as he calls them . H

city

Sounds like your friend would fit in well here though.

In all my years I have never had any joy with POF.

However I have done quite well with Badoo and Tinder.

» Add a new message to this topic