FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Age limits

Age limits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbym522000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Galway

Why is it that i seem to be beyond making contact with numerous ladies due to age limits. I say ban them......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Galway

"Why is it that i seem to be beyond making contact with numerous ladies due to age limits. I say ban them......"

The age limits vi mean not the ladies....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Banning ladies is a poor idea but so is banning age limits. Men and women should be able to make choices like the age group they'd like messaging them

"Why is it that i seem to be beyond making contact with numerous ladies due to age limits. I say ban them......

The age limits vi mean not the ladies...."

Exactly

What are these ladies thinking,with their age limits?

Don't they know fab is all about you

By *im tim timMan  over a year ago

c

and when you go over the 50 mark it gets alot worse ..very few wants to chat or meet the over 50..

Galway

I know sally but its frustrating all the same for guy like me...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 14/11/17 09:03:35]

on the hill NordWest of

You've the following possibilities:

Accept and respect age limits

Go to M&G where age limits won't hold you back from chatting and making connections.

Use your fab-rejuvenation voucher and become x years younger (max allowance 10 years) with one mouse click. But remember there's only one voucher per profile.

Join the whinging old man club.

"Join the whinging old man club."

I've made my choice

on the hill NordWest of

"Join the whinging old man club.

I've made my choice "

Great pic! I'm quite familiar with that perspective

"Join the whinging old man club.

I've made my choice

Great pic! I'm quite familiar with that perspective "

Why thank you DH, at the risk of highjacking the thread, but you've blocked dudes, I like your new one also, very alluring

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

DH just does that to tease, its foreplay. Look, don't touch, but want more and more type thing..... So then the guy who is lucky enough to get on her radar can be ready to go when they meet. Saves wasting hours.

#readherprofiletogetthetongueincheekpost

Ps it's not me btw, I'm crap in bed unless you count snoring, world champion at that!

(this statement may or may not be true)

Trim

Ps, Op.

Age ain't nothing but a number.....unless she's under 18 and your not famous enough

on the hill NordWest of

"DH just does that to tease, its foreplay. Look, don't touch, but want more and more type thing..... So then the guy who is lucky enough to get on her radar can be ready to go when they meet. Saves wasting hours.

#readherprofiletogetthetongueincheekpost

Ps it's not me btw, I'm crap in bed unless you count snoring, world champion at that!

(this statement may or may not be true)"

nothing can beat a good old fashioned tease!

Back to the topic, you see op there's even worse than age filters, block the lads altogether. it's lovely quiet my profile

Galway

Something to work with there dh. Dont relish the whinging club. Not me.

Trim

"

Back to the topic, you see op there's even worse than age filters, block the lads altogether. it's lovely quiet my profile "

I block everyone, then I wait for the messages to role in, its quiet here too though? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

At least I'm not moaning I'm 42

"and when you go over the 50 mark it gets alot worse ..very few wants to chat or meet the over 50.."
. Wait until u get to my age. Then u will really b on the scrap heap. Lol

It's interesting how very few couples or males for that matter are on here in their late 50s. 60s. While in the UK age doesn't seem to matter.

Are we Irish old before our time.

Just asking.

Why ban the age filters? Personally I find very few men over a certain age attractive, so why would I waste yours and my time allowing direct messages?

Galway

"Why ban the age filters? Personally I find very few men over a certain age attractive, so why would I waste yours and my time allowing direct messages? "

Jessica you make a valid point and in retrospect i limit how young i will go. Maybe my viewpoint is changing on this topic. Is this how political debate is supposed to sway our opinions?

"Why ban the age filters? Personally I find very few men over a certain age attractive, so why would I waste yours and my time allowing direct messages?

Jessica you make a valid point and in retrospect i limit how young i will go. Maybe my viewpoint is changing on this topic. Is this how political debate is supposed to sway our opinions?"

There you go! and that's exactly the true nature of a debate, the chance to hear opposing views whilst proposing your own version of the answer either to promote understanding or secure a chance of opinion in the other.

Galway

"Why ban the age filters? Personally I find very few men over a certain age attractive, so why would I waste yours and my time allowing direct messages?

Jessica you make a valid point and in retrospect i limit how young i will go. Maybe my viewpoint is changing on this topic. Is this how political debate is supposed to sway our opinions?

There you go! and that's exactly the true nature of a debate, the chance to hear opposing views whilst proposing your own version of the answer either to promote understanding or secure a chance of opinion in the other. "

Im in love with you jessica

There you go! and that's exactly the true nature of a debate, the chance to hear opposing views whilst proposing your own version of the answer either to promote understanding or secure a chance of opinion in the other.

Im in love with you jessica"

She shoots, she scores....

Galway

She shoots, she scores.... "

1-0 to jessica lol

She shoots, she scores....

1-0 to jessica lol"

I feel like I should make an acceptance speech

» Add a new message to this topic