FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do you ever feel like you’re invisible?

Do you ever feel like you’re invisible?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingerrrr OP   Woman  over a year ago

Meath

So you’re on here a long while.. you read the forms mostly (because half the time it’s just squabbles)

You reply to form posts and nothing.,

Your post is like it never happened.. no be replies.. comments or even squabbles with ya....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi ... I'll chat to ya

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Yes totally agree.

Sending a virtual hug your way

"So you’re on here a long while.. you read the forms mostly (because half the time it’s just squabbles)

Your post is like it never happened.. no be replies.. comments or even squabbles with ya....

"

Interesting question, you named a very interesting point on another thread that I thought was very worthwhile being taken up, alas it wasn't..

I know how you feel

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"So you’re on here a long while.. you read the forms mostly (because half the time it’s just squabbles)

"

ah i dont worry about it to much ginger theres a friends circle on most of the threads here. they like to chat amoungst themselves.such is life . whether they pass me up or comment im not to fussed either way i never feel invisible on here

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

Awwww hugs ××

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Pmsl

Ffs gingerr at least stay logged on

"Pmsl

Ffs gingerr at least stay logged on "

ah i dont worry about it to much ginger theres a friends circle on most of the threads here. they like to chat amoungst themselves.such is life . whether they pass me up or comment im not to fussed either way i never feel invisible on here"

This

Meath

"Pmsl

"

Not logged off..

not looking for sympathy either I was just making an observation. But thanks for the hugs etc anyways. I’m never one to say no to a hug!

By *addyaction2015Man  over a year ago

Galway/Athlone

I feel like I shouldn’t reply to show my support here .

The people that don’t reply, don’t know you so it’s nothing personal.

I am not worrying about you, because you have the confidence to post this.

You know what you feeling, there is a solid person behind that school of though.

Think everyone has days on the forums here that they feel ignored but your here long enough to know most of what goes on and not to take it personally. Your a strong lady and sometimes just sometimes people are afraid to engage in case they themselves are ignored in return. I definitely wouldn’t take it personally. I’d be more concerned that if you feel this way and you would be here a while what way do newcomers feel.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"

You block people for no reason how do you expect them to chat to you then ?

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"Pmsl

Not logged off..

not looking for sympathy either I was just making an observation. But thanks for the hugs etc anyways. I’m never one to say no to a hug! "

Well in that case here's another big one [HUG] ...i too feel you make a very relevant point. Frustrating most of the time

Meath

I don’t block people for “no reason”

There’s always a reason.

"Pmsl

Not logged off..

not looking for sympathy either I was just making an observation. But thanks for the hugs etc anyways. I’m never one to say no to a hug! "

The way I operate on threads varies, if its something lighthearted I bounce in and out every 2nd or 3rd post, if I posted the thread. A more serious topic, I tend to pull back, as much as I can and let it develop. In general there is probably 5 or 6 posters that I would intentionally reply too. why? I'm more comfortable with there online personality, humour etc, rejection comes into it too, I can pick up when people don't respond to me over various threads, whatever the attitude, there's nothing I can do about it..I find with the forum, it can be easy to forget about the person on the end of the post, because maybe some of us are more consumed with ourselves.. just my thoughts on it.

Always!

By *imeoutaloneMan  over a year ago

Dublin to Westmeath

More times than I can to mention, especially on the forums.

Or the times where a PM chat just stops, then you try and reignite it days later only to be greeted with, I forgot what we talked about or who you are.

So many times, I just don't let it bother me as its more than amusing by now.

Know where your coming from.

I think a lot of people read the forums but are not confident with commenting.

Most interactions I’ve had with regular forum commenters have been positive and I’ve even had a few private messages sent when things got a bit heated.

Xx

"Pmsl

Not logged off..

not looking for sympathy either I was just making an observation. But thanks for the hugs etc anyways. I’m never one to say no to a hug!

The way I operate on threads varies, if its something lighthearted I bounce in and out every 2nd or 3rd post, if I posted the thread. A more serious topic, I tend to pull back, as much as I can and let it develop. In general there is probably 5 or 6 posters that I would intentionally reply too. why? I'm more comfortable with there online personality, humour etc, rejection comes into it too, I can pick up when people don't respond to me over various threads, whatever the attitude, there's nothing I can do about it..I find with the forum, it can be easy to forget about the person on the end of the post, because maybe some of us are more consumed with ourselves.. just my thoughts on it."

Well I can say you have never ignored me and for this I am very thankful.

"Pmsl

Not logged off..

The way I operate on threads varies, if its something lighthearted I bounce in and out every 2nd or 3rd post, if I posted the thread. A more serious topic, I tend to pull back, as much as I can and let it develop. In general there is probably 5 or 6 posters that I would intentionally reply too. why? I'm more comfortable with there online personality, humour etc, rejection comes into it too, I can pick up when people don't respond to me over various threads, whatever the attitude, there's nothing I can do about it..I find with the forum, it can be easy to forget about the person on the end of the post, because maybe some of us are more consumed with ourselves.. just my thoughts on it. Well I can say you have never ignored me and for this I am very thankful."

I wasn't including you in the 5 or 6

"Pmsl

Not logged off..

The way I operate on threads varies, if its something lighthearted I bounce in and out every 2nd or 3rd post, if I posted the thread. A more serious topic, I tend to pull back, as much as I can and let it develop. In general there is probably 5 or 6 posters that I would intentionally reply too. why? I'm more comfortable with there online personality, humour etc, rejection comes into it too, I can pick up when people don't respond to me over various threads, whatever the attitude, there's nothing I can do about it..I find with the forum, it can be easy to forget about the person on the end of the post, because maybe some of us are more consumed with ourselves.. just my thoughts on it. Well I can say you have never ignored me and for this I am very thankful.

I wasn't including you in the 5 or 6 "

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Have posted topics where I got tonnes of replies and next one where I just got tumbles, zero, nada...

Happens...

But I just get on other forum topics, people and updates and Fab life moves along...

As long as you havea few sexy meets & one or two good mates on Fab, the amount of fabs your PIC gets, great veris or length of forum you started is just icing on the cake...

"Have posted topics where I got tonnes of replies and next one where I just got tumbles, zero, nada...

Happens...

But I just get on other forum topics, people and updates and Fab life moves along...

As long as you havea few sexy meets & one or two good mates on Fab, the amount of fabs your PIC gets, great veris or length of forum you started is just icing on the cake...

"

That's is great advise .. for us all really

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

You used to be a regular poster when I joined, as far as I can remember. Did something change here that stopped you? Has it all got that tedious on the forum?

Yep I get that, seems to be the same people interact with each other the whole time.

By *aydotjayMan  over a year ago

city

This is my first post . . so I'll let ye know if I get a reply . .

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You might not get a reply, but don't think your post gets unnoticed. There are way more people reading the forum but won't post. I often get pms referring to a post.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"This is my first post . . so I'll let ye know if I get a reply . . "

Undo the bottom button on your jacket.....

By *aydotjayMan  over a year ago

city

I got a reply . . . yipeeeee

By *HandDNCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I've lost count to the number of times a post has dies after I've posted on it. Watch this space for this one.

Its the same with the chat in the Irish group. Say hello and you may get a hi but it falls on deaf ears most of the time. Loved the social aspect of the site when we first joined but its harder at times to interact now than when we first joined.

Sometimes I find with these type threads, that it just gives some people the opportunity to look outside themselves and see the wrong in others, than look at our own part collectively, im not directing this at you op. You posted the thread

Lucan

"You might not get a reply, but don't think your post gets unnoticed. There are way more people reading the forum but won't post. I often get pms referring to a post. "

Ah, so that's how women get pms. I often wondered.

Lucan

Anyway, who started this thread?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"You might not get a reply, but don't think your post gets unnoticed. There are way more people reading the forum but won't post. I often get pms referring to a post.

Ah, so that's how women get pms. I often wondered. "

I just perved your profile in stealth mode, I love invisibility

Lucan

"You might not get a reply, but don't think your post gets unnoticed. There are way more people reading the forum but won't post. I often get pms referring to a post.

Ah, so that's how women get pms. I often wondered.

I just perved your profile in stealth mode, I love invisibility "

You're probably interfering with yourself now while perving it!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I got a reply . . . yipeeeee "

Start your own thread you...

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I see some threads and think interesting but not much interest. Threads are funny ole things.

"Yep I get that, seems to be the same people interact with each other the whole time."

"Yep I get that, seems to be the same people interact with each other the whole time."
... this

"

"Yep I get that, seems to be the same people interact with each other the whole time. ... this "

Delicious

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"

Yes I can both agree and disagree with you. In some ways its a reflection of real life, if you don't make yourself interesting, don't expect any interest.

It's also true that its boring to see the same stuff coming up again and again. There's a few interesting topics come round now and again. The thing is many people just want to talk shite, that's their prerogative to do so.

So what are the solutions? Contribute more? Stay on topic?

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Ah sometimes I do Ginger but you never talk nonsense which is a bonus

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Yeah I've posted threads that have died instantly and even others I wish had less life than they ended up having.

Have to say it doesn't affect me much though. I also am one that tends to ignore the repetitive threads we see with same subject matter every other week, so I guess some could accuse me of ignoring them.

In my defense, I did put sticky threads (not a euphemism) as a suggestion to site but they turned it down, so those repeat threads aren't stopping anytime soon.

There's been comments about the same people posting and threads about it in the past week also.

If others don't post and get involved, that will remain the same. Don't whinge people, get involved and post your opinion. The worst that can happen is all virtual, it's a forum thread, not a life decision!

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

"Pmsl

Not logged off..

Hugs are good ginger and even better with a finger slowly stroking your neck

Oh I hear ya ginger.. can totally relate to what your saying. I don't think it's anything personal I think this place has just changed so much. The forums are like a full time job to keep up with all the banter and (mostly) bullshit that goes on here these days. Having to take a step back and not replying 24/7 and you lose touch with the regular posters and so many of the oldies have left and people don't know the person behind the profile anymore so it's harder to get a response. I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything though as it's nothing like it used to be. xXx foxie

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Oh I hear ya ginger.. can totally relate to what your saying. I don't think it's anything personal I think this place has just changed so much. The forums are like a full time job to keep up with all the banter and (mostly) bullshit that goes on here these days. Having to take a step back and not replying 24/7 and you lose touch with the regular posters and so many of the oldies have left and people don't know the person behind the profile anymore so it's harder to get a response. I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything though as it's nothing like it used to be. xXx foxie"
totally agree with you foxie I used to love the forums, but know it's just to me non entertaining..sometimes a while thread is like reading someones dm, too many people have left our just don't post anymore.

Lucan

"Oh I hear ya ginger.. can totally relate to what your saying. I don't think it's anything personal I think this place has just changed so much. The forums are like a full time job to keep up with all the banter and (mostly) bullshit that goes on here these days. Having to take a step back and not replying 24/7 and you lose touch with the regular posters and so many of the oldies have left and people don't know the person behind the profile anymore so it's harder to get a response. I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything though as it's nothing like it used to be. xXx foxietotally agree with you foxie I used to love the forums, but know it's just to me non entertaining..sometimes a while thread is like reading someones dm, too many people have left our just don't post anymore. "

Not saying their is anything wrong with the thread.But if it were a male that started this thread he would be told he was attention seeking and to stop complaining.

Meath

Morning,

This wasn’t an attempt at a look at me thread. It was just an observation I’d made over the last while. There were threads asking why (new/other/different) people don’t post on forums a few days back and I can sympathise with why now.

I wasn’t posting this looking for mail or meets offers I get a smilar amount of mail to most ladies I’m sure. It’s just the forum area that I felt the community is very non inclusive. Maybe newbies or non regulars will be encouraged a little more if we reply or include them rather than just replying to the “popular” ones?

Anyway..

Happy Monday, hope you all have a great week.

Lucan

I dunno, I usually just reply to something that either I like, it annoys me or it strikes a chord with me and advances the debate. Who the poster is isn't usually a consideration. I'd be afraid that replying to newbies just because they are newbies would be a bit patronising.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Alot of users just read the forums and never post.

Are we even here???...lol

" "

Enjoy your holiday guys

"

I rarely read here maybe a post now and again and it's sorta the same thing! The odd reply maybe. It's a weird one. I'll happily write to you though as always x

Have to say Ginger i have felt like yourself many times on here! I just hope that whatever I write someone might find interesting! Xxx

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"

Hello. Anyone thier. Hellooooooooooo

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

are there lumps in farts? Please say there are

» Add a new message to this topic