FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What's your thoughts ...

What's your thoughts ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm probably not the only guy who puts a lot of thought into a message I'm sending.. Only to see it deleted .., I know most females and couples are inundated with mails.. But maybe for the nice more than one sentence messages you would get a no thanks at least ...whats your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"I'm probably not the only guy who puts a lot of thought into a message I'm sending.. Only to see it deleted .., I know most females and couples are inundated with mails.. But maybe for the nice more than one sentence messages you would get a no thanks at least ...whats your thoughts "

I don’t have time to reply to everyone only to the ones who catch my eye. I’ve a very busy life outside fab! At the mo I’m lucky to get time to meet anyone. The rules state no reply is a not interested

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

A lot of them would need a full time secretary if they were going to reply to all the mail they get

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to write long well though and personalized messages back in the day. Conversion rate was worst to why’ve i have now when I rarerly message people anyway.

Key is to be in the right place at the right time and be what that person/people is/are looking for. The longest and the most beautiful message means nothing when sent in wrong moment to wrong people.

I can only believe from what I have heard that 90% of the mails are a definite delete..ie wany f--c.. But for the guys who put some effort I think not interested would be great ..

I totally agree..,

What you whingeing about? Going by your status one of the mails was successful

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"I'm probably not the only guy who puts a lot of thought into a message I'm sending.. Only to see it deleted .., I know most females and couples are inundated with mails.. But maybe for the nice more than one sentence messages you would get a no thanks at least ...whats your thoughts "

I've seen that idea suggested a few times in the site feedback. Basically rick a box for an automated reply.......Thanks for your message but I don't think I would be compatible with you.

If the messenger persists, relocate them to LEGO town aka your block list.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Even if your profile PIC is of a Chippendales torso and you've 100 verifications testifying you as a sex god, you're going to have some of your messages deleted...

...that's Fab life

Ask yourself... On a site of lazy profiles, crappy intros with attached cock pics, what would make you stand out in the eyes of a woman who wants to meet a guy, chat and have great sex with him?

Keep at it and you'll have more meets than you'll know what to do with

...Then you can share some of the wealth with me Keep going...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"What you whingeing about? Going by your status one of the mails was successful "

That was the one he sent himself

Derry

"

Ask yourself... On a site of lazy profiles, crappy intros with attached cock pics, what would make you stand out in the eyes of a woman who wants to meet a guy, chat and have great sex with him?

..."

A cock that tastes like chocolate?

Nymphy I'm told I send good mails.., and I have had a lot of meets because of them.. But you still get those ones you hope for a reply .., oh I'm definitely not complaining ????

South Dublin

"

A cock that tastes like chocolate?"

Yes please

Loughlinstown

"

Yes please "

-------------

There's going to be some creative cock pics posted on Fab after tonight..

I can tell you that

South Dublin

"

Yes please

-------------

I can tell you that "

Be a nice change from the remotes Tim

Derry

"

Yes please

-------------

I can tell you that "

I'm going to the supermarket soon....

"

Yes please

-------------

I can tell you that

Be a nice change from the remotes Tim "

Ohhhh I'm liking this idea

Loughlinstown

"

Yes please

-------------

I can tell you that

I'm going to the supermarket soon...."

-------------------

Don't forget the spray cream there Nigella

Are you good with your hands? If so build a bridge

South Dublin

"

Yes please

-------------

I can tell you that

-------------------

Don't forget the spray cream there Nigella"

Don’t use sprinkles thou they might get stuck in where they shouldn’t

Loughlinstown

"Are you good with your hands? If so build a bridge "

------------------

"Da da da... da da da"

Derry

"

Yes please

-------------

I can tell you that

-------------------

Don't forget the spray cream there Nigella"

I'm thinking how could I MacGyver one of those cock moulding kits. Make the mould, fill it with chocolate.....

The whipped cream might just be the way to a yeast infection.

South Dublin

"

Yes please

-------------

I can tell you that

-------------------

I'm thinking how could I MacGyver one of those cock moulding kits. Make the mould, fill it with chocolate.....

The whipped cream might just be the way to a yeast infection."

This sounds like heaven you don’t leave the cream on long enough to cause a yeast infection

Derry

"

Yes please

-------------

I can tell you that

-------------------

This sounds like heaven you don’t leave the cream on long enough to cause a yeast infection "

Well, that's christmas sorted.

South Dublin

"

Yes please

-------------

I can tell you that

-------------------

This sounds like heaven you don’t leave the cream on long enough to cause a yeast infection

Well, that's christmas sorted."

Messy job but yummy in the end

I think you need to lower your expectations.Fab isn't all about you.

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"I'm probably not the only guy who puts a lot of thought into a message I'm sending.. Only to see it deleted .., I know most females and couples are inundated with mails.. But maybe for the nice more than one sentence messages you would get a no thanks at least ...whats your thoughts

I think you need to lower your

expectations.Fab isn't all about you."

I understand that couples and single ladies get a tonne of mail , most of it probably not worth a second glance , but do spare a thought when you get a message from a guy who's just trying his best to genuinely approach you,

I don't message anyone myself, but it must be demoralising to keep getting deleted!!

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

The first thing I do when I get a message is go in to their profile and if there's nothing of interest then I don't even bother opening the message I just delete it.

I used to reply to every message with a polite decline if I wasn't interested but unfortunately some thought my decline was a topic to be discussed..

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

[Removed by poster at 11/11/17 23:21:52]

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"I'm probably not the only guy who puts a lot of thought into a message I'm sending.. Only to see it deleted .., I know most females and couples are inundated with mails.. But maybe for the nice more than one sentence messages you would get a no thanks at least ...whats your thoughts

expectations.Fab isn't all about you.

I understand that couples and single ladies get a tonne of mail , most of it probably not worth a second glance , but do spare a thought when you get a message from a guy who's just trying his best to genuinely approach you,

I don't message anyone myself, but it must be demoralising to keep getting deleted!!

"

what u have to understand is the reason we choose not to reply with a no thank kinda messages.. is that some men cant handle rejection well and us girls end up with unnecessary nasty and vile messages that we dont deserve.. so to avoid such messages we delete.. so it can be demoralising for us women too..

South Dublin

what u have to understand is the reason we choose not to reply with a no thank kinda messages.. is that some men cant handle rejection well and us girls end up with unnecessary nasty and vile messages that we dont deserve.. so to avoid such messages we delete.. so it can be demoralising for us women too.. "

And the ones who can’t take when the message is unread and deleted and then message like that guy did me the other day sweets

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

OP there's only one thing for it.

Revenge!

Delete any messages you get from females.

That'll show them

Mullingar

"The first thing I do when I get a message is go in to their profile and if there's nothing of interest then I don't even bother opening the message I just delete it.

I used to reply to every message with a polite decline if I wasn't interested but unfortunately some thought my decline was a topic to be discussed.."

I totally get what you're saying ,

Mullingar

what u have to understand is the reason we choose not to reply with a no thank kinda messages.. is that some men cant handle rejection well and us girls end up with unnecessary nasty and vile messages that we dont deserve.. so to avoid such messages we delete.. so it can be demoralising for us women too..

And the ones who can’t take when the message is unread and deleted and then message like that guy did me the other day sweets "

I appreciate that can be a bit of a nuisance . I'll have a green emerald, thanks

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

We are filtered up to stop alot of the mail and ignore the rude lazy ones but generally reply to any with effort in that are respectful even to say that we are respectfully leaving it at one mail but wish them all the best on their fab journey.

We have had a few pushy one's but generally get a thanks for the reply message.

As for the choc cock...can I get a face pic of when the hot chocolate is being poured on

Madame Boo

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"We are filtered up to stop alot of the mail and ignore the rude lazy ones but generally reply to any with effort in that are respectful even to say that we are respectfully leaving it at one mail but wish them all the best on their fab journey.

We have had a few pushy one's but generally get a thanks for the reply message.

As for the choc cock...can I get a face pic of when the hot chocolate is being poured on

Madame Boo"

Every sensible guy knows that you let the chocolate cool a little and then dip your cock into it

[Removed by poster at 12/11/17 04:30:19]

Problem with replying is that a lot of guys take the no ty message as a 'must try harder' and then send another and another then when you don't reply the insults start. So sometimes it just seems so much easier to not engage.

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

We always reply to a well written literate message, just hang in there!

Debs

Derry

"

Madame Boo"

That's the exact part I want to avoid, thank you very much. I was thinking of an alginate mould, pour the chocolate into that. You would want to be very clean shaven as well, or it would be eyewatering. I would send a few samples to Lily O'Brien, see would they be interested.

I answer all mails I'm good like that

"I answer all mails I'm good like that "

Don't you mean MALES

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"

Madame Boo

That's the exact part I want to avoid, thank you very much. I was thinking of an alginate mould, pour the chocolate into that. You would want to be very clean shaven as well, or it would be eyewatering. I would send a few samples to Lily O'Brien, see would they be interested."

In that case...dark choc mint cock please, extra large

Madame Boo

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

"

Yes please "

Cover it in Nutella, ummmm

» Add a new message to this topic