FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Slut

Slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been called a slut by a guy I've turned down... I know the irony. My question is should I say thanks for the compliment before I block him ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just been called a slut by a guy I've turned down... I know the irony. My question is should I say thanks for the compliment before I block him ??"

You should block him and ignore him and not give him any more airtime.

Ive been called allsorts on here.

"I've just been called a slut by a guy I've turned down... I know the irony. My question is should I say thanks for the compliment before I block him ??

You should block him and ignore him and not give him any more airtime. "

Silly boy is blocked

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

I hate that word I never reply when it’s in a message! I’m not a slut just cause I like sex

If I was to reply I’d say yeh with higher standards than you

By *awg1974Man  over a year ago

Drawda

Generally the sluts are the ones who reject us..Personally, I've never made love to a slut!! Missed out on a few tho...

"I hate that word I never reply when it’s in a message! I’m not a slut just cause I like sex

If I was to reply I’d say yeh with higher standards than you "

That's why I'm laughing .. I'm a slut that won't sleep with you .. oops

Fragile egos I'm afraid

Fair play.dont entertain him when he's going to send garbish like that

South Dublin

Fucktards

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Im a slut

Last time I called a woman ‘slut’ wasn’t even a week ago. But then, she was choking on my friend’s cock and loved being called what she loves to be in bedroom. I wish every woman I called ‘slut’ opened a thread about it on fab and described the circumstances. Best free PR ever...

Sorry, a little different story to yours op...

South Dublin

I’d get up and go if guy called me a slut when having sex or me sucking him ! Hate hate hate the word!!!

"I've just been called a slut by a guy I've turned down... I know the irony. My question is should I say thanks for the compliment before I block him ??"

I am Mr Doublehunbon's ever so naughty slut and I always say "Thank you Sir"

Whose giving sluts away! I want one.

"I’d get up and go if guy called me a slut when having sex or me sucking him ! Hate hate hate the word!!!"

Degradation and domination is not sexy for all. And if it is not, it should not be used. Communication prior to coitus is key.

"I've just been called a slut by a guy I've turned down... I know the irony. My question is should I say thanks for the compliment before I block him ??

I am Mr Doublehunbon's ever so naughty slut and I always say "Thank you Sir""

That is uber sexy!

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

[Removed by poster at 11/11/17 17:26:31]

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"Im a slut "
we're all sluts !

"I’d get up and go if guy called me a slut when having sex or me sucking him ! Hate hate hate the word!!!

Degradation and domination is not sexy for all. And if it is not, it should not be used. Communication prior to coitus is key. "

Mmmmm

I am Mr Doublehunbon's ever so naughty slut and I always say "Thank you Sir""

Well he was neither as handsome witty or charming as Mr Hunbun so I said there's the door sucker !! I

"Im a slut "

It's ok we accept you ... no judgment here

"Fucktards "

He was ... have to say that's a word I'd wished I'd used in my strongly worded response to him ...I've too many veris he decided. All of his "fucktard"

Comments are appreciated. . I got to use the word

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"I’d get up and go if guy called me a slut when having sex or me sucking him ! Hate hate hate the word!!!"

And where do u think ur going slut

"Last time I called a woman ‘slut’ wasn’t even a week ago. But then, she was choking on my friend’s cock and loved being called what she loves to be in bedroom. I wish every woman I called ‘slut’ opened a thread about it on fab and described the circumstances. Best free PR ever...

Sorry, a little different story to yours op..."

Down with that sort of talk

South Dublin

"I’d get up and go if guy called me a slut when having sex or me sucking him ! Hate hate hate the word!!!

And where do u think ur going slut "

Maybe I would bite first then go

"Im a slut "

You're a manhoor

If I've requested it is don't mind but unsolicited. . Nah your codger ain't getting out of the cage hunny

"Im a slut

You're a manhoor"

Ohhhh harsh

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Maybe I would bite first then go "

Ohhh not to hard though

"Whose giving sluts away! I want one."

Your getting none i tell ya

South Dublin

If I've requested it is don't mind but unsolicited. . Nah your codger ain't getting out of the cage hunny "

Different if it’s something you like! I’ve had guys message and call me their good little slut before even a hello

South Dublin

Maybe I would bite first then go

Ohhh not to hard though "

Depends how annoyed I am

If I've requested it is don't mind but unsolicited. . Nah your codger ain't getting out of the cage hunny

Different if it’s something you like! I’ve had guys message and call me their good little slut before even a hello "

Nope that's a block and a chop if I ever meet you

South Dublin

Different if it’s something you like! I’ve had guys message and call me their good little slut before even a hello

Nope that's a block and a chop if I ever meet you "

Boils my blood

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Differentiate between what a bitch and a slut is with:

"Excuse me, but I'm a bitch and not a slut. A slut is someone who fucks everyone. A bitch is someone who fucks everyone and NOT YOU tiny dick...

So, enjoy your Saturday night with your wet sock"

(BLOCK)

(MIC DROP)

(Applause)

"Differentiate between what a bitch and a slut is with:

"Excuse me, but I'm a bitch and not a slut. A slut is someone who fucks everyone. A bitch is someone who fucks everyone and NOT YOU tiny dick...

(BLOCK)

(MIC DROP)

(Applause) "

Class. Hahaha

Boils my blood "

I view it as their inadequacies .. these are men that don't know or understand women .. they're afraid of women, especially strong women. So like all silly boys do when the girl won't give you the attention you want you pull her ponytails ... they're to be pitied and we're to say I made a choice there ... any woman worth her salt can see through that BS

(BLOCK)

(MIC DROP)

(Applause) "

Block and chop teasing tim ... I really shouldn't laugh at that

South Dublin

Boils my blood

I view it as their inadequacies .. these are men that don't know or understand women .. they're afraid of women, especially strong women. So like all silly boys do when the girl won't give you the attention you want you pull her ponytails ... they're to be pitied and we're to say I made a choice there ... any woman worth her salt can see through that BS "

Exactly Sally! I’m not one to be quiet thou if they pulled my pigtails I’d bite back

This happened to me before, we had this guy message and from the first message was disgustingly rude, it was Hunter replying (and not very nicely) but he had assumed it was me, and said something along the lines of ,, Jesus you need to chill out and take my load like the little slut I know you are

I had logged in and seen the messages just before Hunter had deleted them , I also looked at the guys profile and seen he was offering to anyone who would meet him, so I sent him back a very harsh reply calling him every name under the sun and immediately blocked him... my emotions got the better of me but I felt good about it! I think that was when we blocked all single men too

Boils my blood

I view it as their inadequacies .. these are men that don't know or understand women .. they're afraid of women, especially strong women. So like all silly boys do when the girl won't give you the attention you want you pull her ponytails ... they're to be pitied and we're to say I made a choice there ... any woman worth her salt can see through that BS

Exactly Sally! I’m not one to be quiet thou if they pulled my pigtails I’d bite back "

Sister I'd be biting along with ya ... I've a nasty bite when my ponytail gets pulled too hard

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Im a slut

You're a manhoor

Ohhhh harsh "

No no its a fair comment

This happened to me before, we had this guy message and from the first message was disgustingly rude, it was Hunter replying (and not very nicely) but he had assumed it was me, and said something along the lines of ,, Jesus you need to chill out and take my load like the little slut I know you are

I had logged in and seen the messages just before Hunter had deleted them , I also looked at the guys profile and seen he was offering to anyone who would meet him, so I sent him back a very harsh reply calling him every name under the sun and immediately blocked him... my emotions got the better of me but I felt good about it! I think that was when we blocked all single men too "

See know your worth ... if that's the way certain men choose to approach women ( and in your case a man) don't whinge about not getting any woman to meet you.

Guess what calling a woman a slut will never work .. unless she asks you to

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

(BLOCK)

(MIC DROP)

(Applause)

Block and chop teasing tim ... I really shouldn't laugh at that "

----------

You won't be chopping anything of mine Mrs Burgess

South Dublin

Boils my blood

Exactly Sally! I’m not one to be quiet thou if they pulled my pigtails I’d bite back

Sister I'd be biting along with ya ... I've a nasty bite when my ponytail gets pulled too hard "

I have been told I have some clench on me

"Im a slut

You're a manhoor

Ohhhh harsh

No no its a fair comment "

Ok ... I respect that your a manhoor .... best one here I bet

Boils my blood

Sister I'd be biting along with ya ... I've a nasty bite when my ponytail gets pulled too hard

I have been told I have some clench on me "

Lol ... they were either very brave or very stupid

South Dublin

Boils my blood

Lol ... they were either very brave or very stupid "

Play fighting they didn’t slap me hard again

(BLOCK)

(MIC DROP)

(Applause)

Block and chop teasing tim ... I really shouldn't laugh at that

----------

You won't be chopping anything of mine Mrs Burgess "

Wait till I get my hands on you chop chop

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Slut is a word I’ve disliked for years, if someone likes sex nobody’s business. Remembered giving off years ago when a girl I knew was called that by her so called friend behind her back, don’t think she expected the response she got and deserved. Oh well

Boils my blood

Play fighting they didn’t slap me hard again "

Slippery your a class woman ... more like you please

South Dublin

Boils my blood

Play fighting they didn’t slap me hard again

Slippery your a class woman ... more like you please "

Haha why thank you Sally

By *aidjoannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick

Tell to to F off back to wanking over his mother's underware and then block him

"Tell to to F off back to wanking over his mother's underware and then block him "

And when I stopped laughing I could type best insult ever ... that and fucktard are my new favourites .

South Dublin

"Tell to to F off back to wanking over his mother's underware and then block him

And when I stopped laughing I could type best insult ever ... that and fucktard are my new favourites . "

I love fucktard I use it a lot

"Tell to to F off back to wanking over his mother's underware and then block him

And when I stopped laughing I could type best insult ever ... that and fucktard are my new favourites .

I love fucktard I use it a lot "

I'm chatting to a friend here as well and I've introduced her to fucktard ... she said it was so me

South Dublin

I love fucktard I use it a lot

I'm chatting to a friend here as well and I've introduced her to fucktard ... she said it was so me "

Haha I love how it sounds

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Fucktards "

thief

lmao

"Fucktards

thief

lmao "

Facktards is being shared ... it's too good not to

Or even fucktards

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

From the rules:

Private mail should stay private

Please don't post private mail to the forums no matter how idiotic/funny it may be. It is strictly against site rules.

So you got a rude reply to a rejection, what's your point?

wexford

"Fucktards

thief

lmao

Facktards is being shared ... it's too good not to "

my favourite descriptive word of all time lol

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Sure arent we all sluts here

"From the rules:

Please don't post private mail to the forums no matter how idiotic/funny it may be. It is strictly against site rules.

So you got a rude reply to a rejection, what's your point?"

You've missed the lighthearted banter this thread was about, shame you could of had a giggle too. Laughter is good for the soul ... quote by me

"Fucktards

thief

lmao

Facktards is being shared ... it's too good not to

my favourite descriptive word of all time lol"

And sure I may be using it before the night is out

"Sure arent we all sluts here "

Speak for yourself

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"From the rules:

So you got a rude reply to a rejection, what's your point?"

You do love your rules, don't you.

By *ey-Enigma2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Last time I called a woman ‘slut’ wasn’t even a week ago. But then, she was choking on my friend’s cock and loved being called what she loves to be in bedroom. I wish every woman I called ‘slut’ opened a thread about it on fab and described the circumstances. Best free PR ever...

Sorry, a little different story to yours op..."

Cum call me Slut!

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"From the rules:

You do love your rules, don't you. "

They serve a purpose but I dislike like the 'OMG I got a rude reply to a message/rejection, please validate me' threads even more.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"From the rules:

They serve a purpose but I dislike like the 'OMG I got a rude reply to a message/rejection, please validate me' threads even more."

In fairness I don't think that was the lady's intention at all....however...read back on forums...weekly there are biggest/smallest/best/rude/no reply/help with profile threads.

It happens to everyone and by posting about it you end up giving the person who offended you font space best to take a deep breath, block and 100% forget about it

"From the rules:

They serve a purpose but I dislike like the 'OMG I got a rude reply to a message/rejection, please validate me' threads even more."

There's no looking for validation here. I neither looked for or asked for anything from you.

If you feel women discussing some of what effects them here as offensive then please make a list

"From the rules:

They serve a purpose but I dislike like the 'OMG I got a rude reply to a message/rejection, please validate me' threads even more.

In fairness I don't think that was the lady's intention at all....however...read back on forums...weekly there are biggest/smallest/best/rude/no reply/help with profile threads.

It happens to everyone and by posting about it you end up giving the person who offended you font space best to take a deep breath, block and 100% forget about it"

Thanks you .. which is exactly what I did btw. The post was very very tongue in cheek

By *ex1981Man  over a year ago

right up your street , the wild Atlantic way

"Ive been called allsorts on here. "

I bet that because you must be very sweet? So.

Sweet personality or tasting.

Or it's it a case of both.

I love liquorice.

By *exytvlegsTV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

Some guy think it's a right for you to meet them. But there a lot of assholes on here. I been called bad things on here thank god for the block button

We are all here for fun not to take abuse off anyone weather it be man or women just cause you said no don't mean your a slut

Aw definitely reply before!! Its better that way!! ????

on the hill NordWest of

"Sure arent we all sluts here "

No.

"Sure arent we all sluts here

No. "

Sorry, a little different story to yours op...

Cum call me Slut!

"

I will but only if you ask for it nicely. Otherwise, I would not call you that way.

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

A slut is a derogatory name to call a lady especially when he was regected and wasnt able to take it.

"A slut is a derogatory name to call a lady especially when he was regected and wasnt able to take it."
yes, but thankfully not all women are ladies when the bedroom door closes.

"A slut is a derogatory name to call a lady especially when he was regected and wasnt able to take it. yes, but thankfully not all women are ladies when the bedroom door closes. "

Think you've missed the point there .. the bedroom was never discussed ???

on the hill NordWest of

"A slut is a derogatory name to call a lady especially when he was regected and wasnt able to take it. yes, but thankfully not all women are ladies when the bedroom door closes. "

I'm a lady even when the door closes, never underestimate the ladies, especially those ones with a dirty mind.

Guy called me a slut so I told him to get out of my bed and take his seven mates with him!

Reading how much ladies are ofender by the word slut and people calling them like this in bedroom, I just wonder... how much Irish swingers are actually vanilla and also not communicating much prior to meets of what they like/dislike.

South Dublin

"Reading how much ladies are ofender by the word slut and people calling them like this in bedroom, I just wonder... how much Irish swingers are actually vanilla and also not communicating much prior to meets of what they like/dislike. "

Swinging doesn’t mean you are a slut! I tell a guy if he mentions the word I don’t like to be called that. Does that make me vanilla?

"Reading how much ladies are ofender by the word slut and people calling them like this in bedroom, I just wonder... how much Irish swingers are actually vanilla and also not communicating much prior to meets of what they like/dislike.

Swinging doesn’t mean you are a slut! I tell a guy if he mentions the word I don’t like to be called that. Does that make me vanilla?"

That wasn’t my point. We are all entitled to our likes and dislikes. I have mine too. You comunícate yours which is awesome. That is key to successful night.

Another point is that swinging scene in Ireland is Vanilla comparing to more open countries in the continental Europe. Look at the Dutch, the Brits, the French, the Poles etc. All scenes more kinky than the Irish one.

"Reading how much ladies are ofender by the word slut and people calling them like this in bedroom, I just wonder... how much Irish swingers are actually vanilla and also not communicating much prior to meets of what they like/dislike. "

I communicate my preferences very well, dose this mean it's ok and acceptable to be disrespectful. .. no other doesn't. I'm far from "vanilla" but I also know my own worth. My hard lines are my hard lines I won't move them ... a true man a man of worth won't argue this ...he'll respect it

on the hill NordWest of

"Reading how much ladies are ofender by the word slut and people calling them like this in bedroom, I just wonder... how much Irish swingers are actually vanilla and also not communicating much prior to meets of what they like/dislike.

Swinging doesn’t mean you are a slut! I tell a guy if he mentions the word I don’t like to be called that. Does that make me vanilla?

That wasn’t my point. We are all entitled to our likes and dislikes. I have mine too. You comunícate yours which is awesome. That is key to successful night.

Another point is that swinging scene in Ireland is Vanilla comparing to more open countries in the continental Europe. Look at the Dutch, the Brits, the French, the Poles etc. All scenes more kinky than the Irish one. "

Regarding the word slut, it always depends on the context, however I myself I'm not into vulgar language that doesn't mean I'm prudish.

While you have a point there regarding the scene Europeanlad, for once I have to defend the Irish, taking the history and the catholic oppression into account, the Irish are only waking up, yes there's a lot of catching up to do but they're at it and making good progress, you can't expect miracles.

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Another point is that swinging scene in Ireland is Vanilla comparing to more open countries in the continental Europe. Look at the Dutch, the Brits, the French, the Poles etc. All scenes more kinky than the Irish one.

Regarding the word slut, it always depends on the context, however I myself I'm not into vulgar language that doesn't mean I'm prudish.

While you have a point there regarding the scene Europeanlad, for once I have to defend the Irish, taking the history and the catholic oppression into account, the Irish are only waking up, yes there's a lot of catching up to do but they're at it and making good progress, you can't expect miracles.

"

"

"

We weren't the only country oppressed by the Roman Catholic Church. I sometimes feel that us Irish are very quick to use that as an excuse.

I'm not so naive as to know that there is also other factors in Ireland as to why from the outside we may seem prudish.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Say it loud

Say it clear

I am a swinger

And I am proud.

Ha for fucks sake. Men eh!

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

We weren't the only country oppressed by the Roman Catholic Church. I sometimes feel that us Irish are very quick to use that as an excuse.

I'm not so naive as to know that there is also other factors in Ireland as to why from the outside we may seem prudish.

Say it loud

Say it clear

I am a swinger

And I am proud. "

If you don't mind me saying if you believe what you have just written then why do you feel the need to hide your faces in your photos?

Say it loud

Say it clear

I am a swinger

And I am proud.

If you don't mind me saying if you believe what you have just written then why do you feel the need to hide your faces in your photos?"

Look a little closer

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

lucan

Theres plenty of dickheads on here sexysally that have no respect for others lucky the block button is there . All the best mick x

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

So let me get this right. A man desperate for a shag calls you a slut, for not being able to get a shag. Surly he's the slut... Christ I hate that word.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

There's a time and a place for being called a slut. Being called one in a first message is a no no.

And then there's the context it is said in......for some it can be a turn on for some

wexford

"There's a time and a place for being called a slut. Being called one in a first message is a no no.

And then there's the context it is said in......for some it can be a turn on for some "

this

» Add a new message to this topic