FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > OMG

OMG

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ey-Enigma2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

There's a rugby match on right now (Eng v Arg), then it's Irl v SA, followed by us versus the Danes. 3 matches in a row on TV! Just a little bit unfair!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"There's a rugby match on right now (Eng v Arg), then it's Irl v SA, followed by us versus the Danes. 3 matches in a row on TV! Just a little bit unfair!!!"

I take it this is the female half u could always cause a distraction and change the channel or otherwise provide the interval entertainment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There's a rugby match on right now (Eng v Arg), then it's Irl v SA, followed by us versus the Danes. 3 matches in a row on TV! Just a little bit unfair!!!"

Strictly is on the BBC ... I'm going to shoo the males (teenagers) into another room and throw them food regularly

Dublin

"There's a rugby match on right now (Eng v Arg), then it's Irl v SA, followed by us versus the Danes. 3 matches in a row on TV! Just a little bit unfair!!!

I take it this is the female half u could always cause a distraction and change the channel or otherwise provide the interval entertainment "

Good call! However, I think I will provide some entertainment whilst watching the matche(s). That way, we will both be pleased

Dublin

"There's a rugby match on right now (Eng v Arg), then it's Irl v SA, followed by us versus the Danes. 3 matches in a row on TV! Just a little bit unfair!!!

Strictly is on the BBC ... I'm going to shoo the males (teenagers) into another room and throw them food regularly "

Strickly is a constant reminder that I need to get some dance lessons soon! Must do that.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

I take it this is the female half u could always cause a distraction and change the channel or otherwise provide the interval entertainment

Good call! However, I think I will provide some entertainment whilst watching the matche(s). That way, we will both be pleased "

OMG I want u to marry me

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Why have you the ironing finished

It’s the best day ever

Super Saturday, and up early for international rules in the morning!

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Anyone know what channel nz v france?

"It’s the best day ever

Super Saturday, and up early for international rules in the morning!"

Yes

» Add a new message to this topic