FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Manners

Manners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just for your knowledge - I had been chatting to a guy on this site this morning who invited me over for some fun. Gave me his address to be there for 8am. Showered and made myself ready & hopped in the car. I messaged to say I was outside the house to which he asked, which car I was driving! He never appeared and then proceeded to block me! Anybody else find that this is pure rude, and downright disrespectful. He shouldn't have asked me to meet if he wasn't into it, or perhaps he should've told me whilst I was enroute...

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Were you sure it was his address? Or was he even at the location he told you to go to? Sounds like someone was having a laugh at your expense tbh. Sadly an all too often occurrence on here and in reality OP

King

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

He was most likely a fake and unfortunately this site has it's fare share of them...

Put it down to experience and a lesson learned... impulse meets can be great but some a disaster like yours... I'm not sure if you just chatted on here or there was phone contact beforehand but either way don't let it put you off the fabulous people you could meet on here...

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

Don't think I could just pop over like that without a drink or a social meet first.

Even if she was exceptionally hot.

Have to have some kinder laugh first, have a drink or something sociable, flirting and smiling before having further fun

If too good to be true it normally is

"If too good to be true it normally is "

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

"If too good to be true it normally is "

I have had similar experiences. It's both creepy and infuriating.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Just for your knowledge - I had been chatting to a guy on this site this morning who invited me over for some fun. Gave me his address to be there for 8am. Showered and made myself ready & hopped in the car. I messaged to say I was outside the house to which he asked, which car I was driving! He never appeared and then proceeded to block me! Anybody else find that this is pure rude, and downright disrespectful. He shouldn't have asked me to meet if he wasn't into it, or perhaps he should've told me whilst I was enroute...

Thoughts?"

Live and learn man, there's a few donkeys on Fab alright and once you meet one, you'll spot the next one a mile off.

There should be a Fab "A league" for veried people who show up and make the effort and a "B League" on Fab for the consistent last minute cancellers and the no show merchants Just my 2 cents worth for an idealistic Fab world

Did he not like the car you were driving

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

Did you not bring flowers? Or condoms?

» Add a new message to this topic