FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Just wondering

Just wondering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I've been here a while and have posted lots of pics, all of them with me fully dressed . These are the outfits I wear out on weekends to cork city.

I guess my question is. Should I be posting more risqué pics here, as most of the profiles seem to have these types of pics,

Your honest and non judgemental opinions would be most welcome. T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should post what you want, not feel you have to post a certain type of pic

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Post whatever you feel comfortable posting and not what you think you should to please others.

Its your profile so you can do what you want with it.

Hi there your pics look good probably mix them up with a few risque ones if your comfortable with them

"You should post what you want, not feel you have to post a certain type of pic "

Thank you

"Post whatever you feel comfortable posting and not what you think you should to please others.

Its your profile so you can do what you want with it. "

Thank you

"Hi there your pics look good probably mix them up with a few risque ones if your comfortable with them "

Thank you

Your pics look great and if you feel like putting up a more risqué pic why not put in in private and post it in public when comfortable with it and have feedback from friends

"Your pics look great and if you feel like putting up a more risqué pic why not put in in private and post it in public when comfortable with it and have feedback from friends "

Well it's not that I feel I should , but more that's what people expect to see?

"Your pics look great and if you feel like putting up a more risqué pic why not put in in private and post it in public when comfortable with it and have feedback from friends

Well it's not that I feel I should , but more that's what people expect to see? "

This is a site where you need not worry about what other ppl expect only worry about what you like from others and what you want to show them in return for the respect they show you

Pics collector want everything so don't be too concerned about is expected

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Your pics look great and if you feel like putting up a more risqué pic why not put in in private and post it in public when comfortable with it and have feedback from friends

Well it's not that I feel I should , but more that's what people expect to see? "

They can expect what they like it's ur profile to run as u like, if ur not comfortable with their expectations move on to the next profile and do what ever makes u happy

I think your pics are great, you look very demure

Go risqué if you feel like it but there are plenty of ways to attract without risqué pics - but they don't hurt

I think your pics are great, you look very demure

Go risqué if you feel like it but there are plenty of ways to attract without risqué pics - but they don't hurt "

Thank you for the compliment,

Yeah I think I'll stick to what I have been posting,

They can expect what they like it's ur profile to run as u like, if ur not comfortable with their expectations move on to the next profile and do what ever makes u happy "

Thank you,

I think it's fine if you are 20 or 30 to post those kinds of pics, but at my age , best left to the imagination perhaps lol

I always like the naughty pics

» Add a new message to this topic