FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rudeness

Rudeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ereandthere69 OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere east

Isn't it annoying when you message someone, they request a face picture, you send it and then without any courtesy of a 'not my type' message or 'no thank you', there is an instant block, where has civility gone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they had of explained you weren't their type they run the risk of you getting abusive or asking why not. Some people find it easier to just block, Saves any agro.

"Isn't it annoying when you message someone, they request a face picture, you send it and then without any courtesy of a 'not my type' message or 'no thank you', there is an instant block, where has civility gone "

Did they send you a face pic? I would never ask for a face pic without volunteering my own, and by the same token I don't send one if the person requesting it hasn't sent theirs first.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

sometimes a face pic is requested. you say no problem fire away and I'll respond. then there's nothing.

"Isn't it annoying when you message someone, they request a face picture, you send it and then without any courtesy of a 'not my type' message or 'no thank you', there is an instant block, where has civility gone

Did they send you a face pic? I would never ask for a face pic without volunteering my own, and by the same token I don't send one if the person requesting it hasn't sent theirs first. "

Same here

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Isn't it annoying when you message someone, they request a face picture, you send it and then without any courtesy of a 'not my type' message or 'no thank you', there is an instant block, where has civility gone

Did they send you a face pic? I would never ask for a face pic without volunteering my own, and by the same token I don't send one if the person requesting it hasn't sent theirs first. "

Same here

Did they send you a face pic? I would never ask for a face pic without volunteering my own, and by the same token I don't send one if the person requesting it hasn't sent theirs first.

Same here"

Yeah the same but I think there should be some response. Everyone has there type. If there was chatting I think it's only fair has if u meet them at a M&G or party. U know 2 stay clear.

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

If they didn't reply they're obviously not attracted to you.

"If they didn't reply they're obviously not attracted to you. "

Yeah that fine but it's nice to be nice. We are all out head bangers there is a few good one's out there

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Well what would you prefer? If they don't find you attractive then what response would you like to recieve?

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

No reply is no

Only this morning a fair maid (well I'll never know if she is or isn't)mailed me making the first contact after a few polite mails I sent her a face pic and body pic (not a cock pic) voluntarily I may add to which I had no reply inquisitive as I am I went to look at her profile again and boom blocked

Now here's my dilemma

has she just saved me wasting a lot of time mailing to find out nope it's going nowhere

Or

Should I feel gutted that I didn't get a reply with similar pics attached

my ego bruised and feeling like a peice of meat to be discarded as I left a source taste in her mouth (event though I never actually got a chance to have her taste me). I pulled on my man pance and said to my self it's her loss I may have being the best ride she ever had and now she will never know

OP it's in the outline of the fourms that no reply is a no move on to the next victim there are a lot of jewels amongst the stones here

And remember always wear sun screen

somewhere east

Just thought it would of been polite to reply (as it was them who requested a face pic) no thanks and then maybe block

"No reply is no

Only this morning a fair maid (well I'll never know if she is or isn't)mailed me making the first contact after a few polite mails I sent her a face pic and body pic (not a cock pic) voluntarily I may add to which I had no reply inquisitive as I am I went to look at her profile again and boom blocked

Now here's my dilemma

has she just saved me wasting a lot of time mailing to find out nope it's going nowhere

Or

my ego bruised and feeling like a peice of meat to be discarded as I left a source taste in her mouth (event though I never actually got a chance to have her taste me). I pulled on my man pance and said to my self it's her loss I may have being the best ride she ever had and now she will never know

OP it's in the outline of the fourms that no reply is a no move on to the next victim there are a lot of jewels amongst the stones here

And remember always wear sun screen "

Is it not still rude tho??..

"No reply is no

Now here's my dilemma

Or

And remember always wear sun screen

Is it not still rude tho??.."

Not really. What if she knew him and was just saving them both from problems?

Well he was good enough to send her/them a face pic, surely some sort of reply.maybe block then instead of leaving the poor fella hanging

somewhere east

Im not hanging just found it abit annoying that it seems to be ok to be rude just because you are online, would people be just as rude in person

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

No ones under any obligation to reply to a pic-enclosed message but yep good manners are just harder to find than bad.

The joys of fab I guess

Jesus - this forum is getting overrun with this kind of self pitying bullshit. Man up and move on.

Sometimes if u say sorry ur not for me but nice chatting

You get the mails but why whats wrong with me why wont u meet mewhat should i change

sick to death of fellas sending mail with face pic attached and DEMANDING a face pic in return citing "its only good manners to return a pic since i sent you mine " newsflash ...no one asked ya to so feck off with your demands all youll get is a block

Ive tried the sorry not for me but happy fabbing message and got the height of abuse, i then tried saying nothing and getting the height of abuse messages, cant win

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

No one has to reply or send face pics if they dont feel like it. Couples and females get bombarded with mails, so i can imagine it would be hard to reply to all. Only thing that i would generally worry about, is that we know each other. Apart from that, dont really think its worth getting all worked up over.

"Im not hanging just found it abit annoying that it seems to be ok to be rude just because you are online, would people be just as rude in person "

I would always reply with a 'sorry not for me' type message as it is manners. If he cant take the answer like a man..then I block him.

In a club if a guy who wasnt your type started to chat to you would you just turn your back and walk off or would you be polite and treat him the way you would like to be treated?

Fab is a sex site but it doesnt mean a persons standards or manners should drop.

Oh and it is not just females that suffer from the dreaded 'I think I am too attractive' syndrome lol

Just my opinion

"Isn't it annoying when you message someone, they request a face picture, you send it and then without any courtesy of a 'not my type' message or 'no thank you', there is an instant block, where has civility gone "

I do find that with a lot of women on here.Now some have the courtesy to respond and say yes or no but in a lot of the profiles,they specifically ask for pics and never reply.....No manners whatsoever ??????

God love ya. You take the time out of your busy schedule to mail a stranger on the Internet for sex and they don't respond. Why do bad things happen to good people? Just remember the Samaritans are there 24/7 if it gets too much for you. I hope in time you can recover and start living a normal life again.

"God love ya. You take the time out of your busy schedule to mail a stranger on the Internet for sex and they don't respond. Why do bad things happen to good people? Just remember the Samaritans are there 24/7 if it gets too much for you. I hope in time you can recover and start living a normal life again. "

Sniggers!

"God love ya. You take the time out of your busy schedule to mail a stranger on the Internet for sex and they don't respond. Why do bad things happen to good people? Just remember the Samaritans are there 24/7 if it gets too much for you. I hope in time you can recover and start living a normal life again.

Sniggers! "

Sorry, that prob was a bit harsh. But this is the nature of online dating. You can openly ask strangers to meet up and for sexy times and all that, but also can be cut out with no explication. You Gotta take the good with the bad

"God love ya. You take the time out of your busy schedule to mail a stranger on the Internet for sex and they don't respond. Why do bad things happen to good people? Just remember the Samaritans are there 24/7 if it gets too much for you. I hope in time you can recover and start living a normal life again.

Sniggers! "

X2 !!

Not really. The site faqs says you should take a no reply as not interested. If you were to reply to every mail in the amount that some get here you wouldn't be get much accomplished in the real world.

King

People forget that it takes time to get used to the ways of FAB. Aftet being asked for a face pic, sending then being blocked, it can be very puzzling and disheartening for newer users.

The way to mitigate this is to take control over how and when you allow someone to see your face.

They asked for a face pic? Sure, as soon as they provide one you will do the same. They wont? Move on, don't even get into it.

I generally dont store or send face pics via FAB. If after chatting someone wants it then Kik is where it happens.

If I am not their type, they usually say and thats enough for me, I dont ask for a pic back and I wish them well and go my merry way.

Yes, I think its rude to ask for pic then not reply and just block, people have feelings. Having said that, if you immediately send a face pic first time you are asked then its going to happen.

There are some really nasty, vile people on here who dont take rejection well and that is probably why it is safer for someone to just block than take the risk of abuse.

Summary: Take more control of your pics, learn the ways of FAB, grow a thicker skin and ALWAYS be polite regardless.

"People forget that it takes time to get used to the ways of FAB. Aftet being asked for a face pic, sending then being blocked, it can be very puzzling and disheartening for newer users.

The way to mitigate this is to take control over how and when you allow someone to see your face.

They asked for a face pic? Sure, as soon as they provide one you will do the same. They wont? Move on, don't even get into it.

I generally dont store or send face pics via FAB. If after chatting someone wants it then Kik is where it happens.

If I am not their type, they usually say and thats enough for me, I dont ask for a pic back and I wish them well and go my merry way.

Yes, I think its rude to ask for pic then not reply and just block, people have feelings. Having said that, if you immediately send a face pic first time you are asked then its going to happen.

There are some really nasty, vile people on here who dont take rejection well and that is probably why it is safer for someone to just block than take the risk of abuse.

Summary: Take more control of your pics, learn the ways of FAB, grow a thicker skin and ALWAYS be polite regardless.

"

Completely agree with the second last paragraph of your post

King

I allways send my face pic if one send to me

If im not interested going on the chat im up front

Only block if they keep pushing to meeting after i said no

By *ritz860Man  over a year ago

Galway/Clare/Limerick

[Removed by poster at 20/05/17 15:54:32]

By *ritz860Man  over a year ago

Galway/Clare/Limerick

"No reply is no

Now here's my dilemma

Or

And remember always wear sun screen "

Or she knows you personally.....!!!

» Add a new message to this topic