FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > dogging in sligo

dogging in sligo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Somebody has been bold!,taken from local radio station

Do you know what 'Dogging' is. Did you know that the practice of 'dogging' could be happening in your area. We received this letter from a concerned parent in Sligo who was shocked to find out that it was happening in many areas in County Sligo

Dear Niall,

I like to go out walking and cycling with my children and over the Easter holidays we spent most days out around many scenic areas in Sligo. We spent time in Union Wood, Rosses Point, Strandhill and other areas around the town and county.

I was horrified when on one sunny afternoon we were in Union Wood and my 8 year old called me over to an area to ask what all the little balloons were for as she went to lift one from the ground until I shouted at her to stop. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I realised that there were about 20 used condoms lying on the ground and empty packets. I of course ushered her and my other children from the area and proceeded on the walk hardly believing what I had seen and with a sick feeling in my stomach. My children wondering why Mammy didn’t have an explanation for what we just saw.

Later that evening I was visiting a friend and explained to her my disbelief at what we came across earlier that day and what she said to me has left me wondering what kind of a world we are living in . Her explanation was the practice of ‘dogging’ which I never heard of in my 45 years on this earth. Of course I had to get this explained to me, ‘Dogging’ the practice of public sex while others watch. Seriously I thought she must be joking, this couldn’t be happening but it is and when I asked others their reaction was that I must be very sheltered as not only is this happening in Union Wood but in Strandhill, Rosses Point, Enniscrone, Ballinacarrow, Drumcliff, in fact anyone can send out a message and organise ‘sexy car park fun with strangers’ at any location. I am a person with an open mind and very little shocks me but seriously this is disgusting and it’s ok for adults to do what they want but when it comes to leaving their mess behind them and innocent little children to come across condoms , then it’s time to speak out. What kind of people get involved in having sex while others look on, what kind of people go from car to car having sex with complete strangers. Instead of ‘dogging’, I think the need to attend sex therapy. As far as I’m concerned these people are sick and disrespectful to decent living people . If they can’t get it with their partner at home then maybe it’s time to leave and get into a relationship that shows love for each other. During further conversations I have been told that it’s not young people experimenting but it those ‘pillars’ of the community that are getting involved. What sad people and what a sad world we live in.

Concerned Parent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildatlantic3wayCouple  over a year ago

donegal

Feck, we must have been looking in the wrong spot.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a person with a very open mind

"Sounds like a person with a very open mind "

Although, to be fair, people really should clean up their mess and not leave condoms lying around. That really IS disgusting.

By *atr247Man  over a year ago

around

Someone should invite her to fab. See how open minded she really is. Littering isn't acceptable esp. Condoms it's not hard to tie a knot and dispose of safely it's not the sort of thing I'd like to come across unless it was in the Throws of dogging!!

The friend she,was talking to new,a lot . She much be on here

There is always a guy from Sligo on here regularly advertising weekly dogging in Union Woods on his status update.

Disgusting for anyone to leave stuff behind in a area used by families.

By *ony8054Man  over a year ago

Cork

"Sounds like a person with a very open mind

Although, to be fair, people really should clean up their mess and not leave condoms lying around. That really IS disgusting."

Here here

"Sounds like a person with a very open mind

Although, to be fair, people really should clean up their mess and not leave condoms lying around. That really IS disgusting.

Here here "

There will be Garda cars all over them spots now. Bad form not cleaning up

By *ork fellaMan  over a year ago

Macroom

"There will be Garda cars all over them spots now. Bad form not cleaning up"

No the guards will just send one car to one spot but exaggerate the figures to say they had cars in every spot

"There will be Garda cars all over them spots now. Bad form not cleaning up

No the guards will just send one car to one spot but exaggerate the figures to say they had cars in every spot "

Yeah sure ya wouldn't know what will go when they're there.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

Is she verified????????

By *onathan kMan  over a year ago

sligo ballymote

why are we getting the blame

Surprised she didn't talk to Joe about it so he can sigh and whinge about it.

But seriously people should clean up after themselves. Disgusting to leave used condoms around the place.

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

Any one fancy some dogging

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

How come she know all the places to go??

By *elticmixMan  over a year ago

here and there

[Removed by poster at 10/05/17 17:07:32]

By *elticmixMan  over a year ago

here and there

20 condoms?? One hell of an outdoor orgy on me doorstep, how did i miss it! but seriously tidy up after yourselves please...

[Removed by poster at 11/05/17 00:48:12]

By *quirt hunter1Man  over a year ago

all over

I'm a pillar of society

By *efender90Man  over a year ago

sligo

I walk union rock every night , how am I missing this ? (Hung available)

» Add a new message to this topic