FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is there really much swinging going on?

Is there really much swinging going on?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasure Inc. OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork

Looking at profiles and the verification numbers tells me that there is not an awful lot of swinging going on in Ireland . There are a few people banging away like crazy(keep up the good work) but the vast majority spend most of their time chatting about sex and swinging with a rare meet now and then..... Simply wondering why,whats wrong.....is it the weather...the nuns.. too many sad old bastards like me ....what?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Feck all I'd say

Cork

"Feck all I'd say "
thanks for your realistic assessment,lets hear from the always horny people

Limerick

"Feck all I'd say thanks for your realistic assessment,lets hear from the always horny people"

You are most welcome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am sure a lot of people are not on Fab to fuck their way through the whole site. I'd say a lot of couples, ourselves included, use swinging as a little extra bit of spice to their already fabulous sex lives.

Cork

"Feck all I'd say thanks for your realistic assessment,lets hear from the always horny people

You are most welcome"

Well done Nick you are doing your bit for the cause

By *agicodeCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Not everyone is advertising ??

And if you perceive swinging as a marathon and let's see who fucks the most, not sure how many you'll find interested.

Personally we love to stick to those ones we click with and now and then find new party friends ??

We have had recurring meets with a couple of our veris so we don't verify each other every time we meet! And we have had play dates with non fabbers too

And yes the options on FAB for us personally are not great, so meets aren't as often as we like but what are you expecting exactly? We don't swing for a living, there is life outside of FAB too!

Limerick

"Feck all I'd say thanks for your realistic assessment,lets hear from the always horny people

You are most welcome Well done Nick you are doing your bit for the cause"

Yep

Cork

"I am sure a lot of people are not on Fab to fuck their way through the whole site. I'd say a lot of couples, ourselves included, use swinging as a little extra bit of spice to their already fabulous sex lives."
Yee get a A+ for those pics alone.....my little brain is gone blank lol

"Looking at profiles and the verification numbers tells me that there is not an awful lot of swinging going on in Ireland . There are a few people banging away like crazy(keep up the good work) but the vast majority spend most of their time chatting about sex and swinging with a rare meet now and then..... Simply wondering why,whats wrong.....is it the weather...the nuns.. too many sad old bastards like me ....what?"

So your idea of swinging is everybody should be "banging away like crazy"all the time?

Really?

Cork

"Looking at profiles and the verification numbers tells me that there is not an awful lot of swinging going on in Ireland . There are a few people banging away like crazy(keep up the good work) but the vast majority spend most of their time chatting about sex and swinging with a rare meet now and then..... Simply wondering why,whats wrong.....is it the weather...the nuns.. too many sad old bastards like me ....what?

So your idea of swinging is everybody should be "banging away like crazy"all the time?

Really?

"

My definition of "Banging away like crazy" is exactly what yee are doing,judging by your verifications,well done and keep banging away like crazy lol

By *armel and FrancisCouple  over a year ago

North wex

Not everyone posts verifications for different reasons plus when u get a regular lover/s there's no point verifying them after every meet.

Loads happening in Limerick but oh forgot you and partner put off by Limerick lololol

"Loads happening in Limerick but oh forgot you and partner put off by Limerick lololol "

Hahaha his loss

Sorry also forgot to say Good Morning

Most just don't publish everytime they get a ride or like someone already said repeat meets don't verify each other over and over and for us we meet non fab members too

Cork

"Sorry also forgot to say Good Morning "
Wow Great ...the good morning man has arrived.....thought those good mornings were just computer generated....i stand corrected....also must admit..Limerick Girls are the most beautiful in the country....that might just get a reaction too.......lol

Presumably people are getting what they want from the site, OP, and if they're not hurting anyone else, what's wrong with that?

"Sorry also forgot to say Good Morning Wow Great ...the good morning man has arrived.....thought those good mornings were just computer generated....i stand corrected....also must admit..Limerick Girls are the most beautiful in the country....that might just get a reaction too.......lol"

You'll be fighting them off with all the Limerick Girl Mail your about to get Smooth operator

Cork

"Sorry also forgot to say Good Morning Wow Great ...the good morning man has arrived.....thought those good mornings were just computer generated....i stand corrected....also must admit..Limerick Girls are the most beautiful in the country....that might just get a reaction too.......lol

You'll be fighting them off with all the Limerick Girl Mail your about to get Smooth operator "

Just saying it as it is,Limerick girls you are amazing.......better hop in the car and head for the Cresent Shopping centre

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Good morning perv's

Cork

"Good morning perv's "
Ah,give us a break,stick with the "Good Morning " crowd on the other thread. Trying to liven things up here,not fall back to sleep

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Good morning perv's Ah,give us a break,stick with the "Good Morning " crowd on the other thread. Trying to liven things up here,not fall back to sleep "

But it's a wonderful morning after the night before

"Looking at profiles and the verification numbers tells me that there is not an awful lot of swinging going on in Ireland . There are a few people banging away like crazy(keep up the good work) but the vast majority spend most of their time chatting about sex and swinging with a rare meet now and then..... Simply wondering why,whats wrong.....is it the weather...the nuns.. too many sad old bastards like me ....what?"

Didn't read that ...

Morning anyway

Cork

Ok,i give in....MORNING ALL.... but for feck sake would yee all wake up and get bonking

"Sorry also forgot to say Good Morning Wow Great ...the good morning man has arrived.....thought those good mornings were just computer generated....i stand corrected....also must admit..Limerick Girls are the most beautiful in the country....that might just get a reaction too.......lol

You'll be fighting them off with all the Limerick Girl Mail your about to get Smooth operator Just saying it as it is,Limerick girls you are amazing.......better hop in the car and head for the Cresent Shopping centre"

What do you think of KilKenny girls ??

By *p4itduoCouple  over a year ago

santry

"I am sure a lot of people are not on Fab to fuck their way through the whole site. I'd say a lot of couples, ourselves included, use swinging as a little extra bit of spice to their already fabulous sex lives."

Thats it we have a great sex life we just swing to meet fun people and have a good time occasionaly

Cork

Kilkenny Girls? ....Last time in Kilkienny i didnt see any.....the place was full of American and Japanese tourists.....where do they all hide....i know some hide on fabs

"Kilkenny Girls? ....Last time in Kilkienny i didnt see any.....the place was full of American and Japanese tourists.....where do they all hide....i know some hide on fabs"

Or they are hiding in the convents lol waiting to say good morning .... lol

By *e CountMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny

But there is more to Fab than Fucking. Made some good friends on Fab.

We ain't all rabbits

Cork

"But there is more to Fab than Fucking. Made some good friends on Fab.

We ain't all rabbits "

NOT JUST THE CONVENTS BUT THE CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AS WELL....NO WONDER THEY ARE IN HIDING

By *BW FEMME FATALECouple  over a year ago

Craigavon

We still swing, not as much now as kids are older(no more sleepovers, sob) and they're awake when we go to bed ffs!

Don't do verifications anymore(it's not eBay) and I(the boss) have a fem playmate that's not on here.

Use other sites too.

"But there is more to Fab than Fucking. Made some good friends on Fab.

We ain't all rabbits NOT JUST THE CONVENTS BUT THE CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AS WELL....NO WONDER THEY ARE IN HIDING"

Sounds like Kilkenny is fooked....or not as the case may be

Most of them are to busy bitching about someone or something to have time for shagging.

this thread is now like most good Chinese takeaways 3 in 1 thread.... lolol see what ya started OP lol

"Looking at profiles and the verification numbers tells me that there is not an awful lot of swinging going on in Ireland . There are a few people banging away like crazy(keep up the good work) but the vast majority spend most of their time chatting about sex and swinging with a rare meet now and then..... Simply wondering why,whats wrong.....is it the weather...the nuns.. too many sad old bastards like me ....what? Most of them are to busy bitching about someone or something to have time for shagging. "

And your bitching?

» Add a new message to this topic